Laters

It's been a long time coming, but I think its finally my time. I've been in the community for nearly a year now, and it definitely had its ups and downs. I've met a lot of people, made many friends and few enemies and overall just had a fun time. From a lowly private in CG, to Marshal Commander Fox, to Brigadier Jandel. Its been a long road but I'm done.

I'll say a couple goodbyes to specific people

@Vyve me first C.O, I'll never forget my promotion requirements for Lance corporal 🙂

@Buck :) the man that taught me how to minge, love you xx

@Jeff The Māori who?

@Jarr Hamilton will continue to be a dump compared to 90% of new zealand

@Linguine @Rhinous @Tops can we play more squad

Everyone who went through CG during my time as C.O I thank you for helping me grow, and all being accomplices to my mingery :)))

all the fellers in ARC, you made the server fun for me both as the primary person you'd pick on when I was Fox, and as a "brother" when I made it through

@Serbo you carried me both through my C.O ship and my run as RHC and you're probably one of the closer friends I made on gateway.

@Merc ily thanks for carrying me when I was a tard

@s8n eetswa

@Coric a true gamer.

There's a few people who I fucking hated because they were shit at their respective jobs but I won't name them because I'm being classy :)))))

Well I'm out and uh yeah I'll be expecting my severance package that comes with this 🙂

@Magnus

Edited by Chunky
  • Like 1
  • +1 1
  • Love 10
  • Angry 1
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 2

It's a special occasion where I'm willing to say something nice about a Red Team member.

You did well Chunko, you accomplished a lot more than most on the server have and you always kept a good attitude doing it. Had an absolute blast having you as my peer & rival as a CO and as a partner within RHC and ARC It's a shame Brigadier Redfoo and Skyblu were censored by the server management Chinese government*. We could have achieved greater things than that as Billie and Jandel. In all seriousness you had a great run and its good to see you are leaving on a rather positive note and not spiteful like some other members from the community unfortunately have gone and done over time. You've been nothing but a good friend to me the entire time I've known you so cheers dude. :~) 

I know we'll still keep in contact but regardless mate, good luck for what you do pursue in the future and try not to catch the grand COVID at NZ woolies :~), wash your hands.

Press F to Pay Respects - YouTube

Lastly,
Remember to change your voice bro you are actually so fucking toxic the way you sound man, It makes me so MAD!

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • Love 2
  • Angry 1
8 hours ago, Chunky said:

It's been a long time coming, but I think its finally my time. I've been in the community for nearly a year now, and it definitely had its ups and downs. I've met a lot of people, made many friends and few enemies and overall just had a fun time. From a lowly private in CG, to Marshal Commander Fox, to Brigadier Jandel. Its been a long road but I'm done.

I'll say a couple goodbyes to specific people

@Vyve me first C.O, I'll never forget my promotion requirements for Lance corporal 🙂

@Buck :) the man that taught me how to minge, love you xx

@Jeff The Māori who?

@Jarr Hamilton will continue to be a dump compared to 90% of new zealand

@Linguine @Rhinous @Tops can we play more squad

Everyone who went through CG during my time as C.O I thank you for helping me grow, and all being accomplices to my mingery :)))

all the fellers in ARC, you made the server fun for me both as the primary person you'd pick on when I was Fox, and as a "brother" when I made it through

@Serbo you carried me both through my C.O ship and my run as RHC and you're probably one of the closer friends I made on gateway.

@Merc ily thanks for carrying me when I was a tard

@s8n eetswa

@Coric a true gamer.

There's a few people who I fucking hated because they were shit at their respective jobs but I won't name them because I'm being classy :)))))

Well I'm out and uh yeah I'll be expecting my severance package that comes with this 🙂

@Magnus

So guys we did it, large Russ is no more

• Haha 2