Sean

Later gamers (Sean's farewell)

Posted (edited)

Gateway has been a massive part of my life for probably the last 7-8 months but it's time for me to take my leave. Pretty much the whole time I was on gateway I loved it and I put so much effort into it, getting into the habit of playing on the server until late into the night.

I started in 104th with an awesome group of guys that got me hooked on gateway, went into a bunch of regiments (the main ones being GM and pilots) and ended with my own 104th. I had a great time in staff and managed to get to admin for a whole 5 minutes. Now I just want to say thanks to a everyone that's been an absolute gamer along the way.

Thanks to every member of the 104th. I would have left months ago if it wasn't for you boys.

@Jay.Tee.Els Been with me since the day I joined the server, legit on of the best lads on gateway.

@Darts Ran 104th while the CO went inactive.

@Carn/Boost Awesome bloke and a mingy 2ic

Lolly/Dash who I don't think has a forum account, you were an epic 2IC and just an awesome dude

@ScuffedG legit madlad and don't stop getting high in the teamspeak, it's funny as fuck

@Jarvis See you at the mosque brother

@Uni Just a chad, stop watching anime

@Ganit Thanks for being my 2IC when I was so out of my depth with 104th.

@Beatroot You're legit the best staff on gateway, a massive help to me when I was in staff and above all a fun guy to speak to. Cheers man.

@Yoho Mr Yoho Jones, you're a simp

@Sloth VB is overrated

Bullseye/Comet: You have the best beard in the world

@Bright Yeah

@Fluxy Epic dude, best current CO (104th>GM) gotta play more sven co-op

@Scooby trained me as a cadet

@Bullet Thanks for giving me a second hand nword pass - sincerely sean

Bones, I legit can't find your fucking forums account but I live in fear of your snapchats

@Bootsy You are the definition of a chad

@Galax @Joe See you spoinky boys on Sea of Thieves

@Rambo Hurry up and make GGNN 2

I know I've missed some people but as normal I'm writing this late at night and I'll probably add them later. See you gamers and thanks for the epic times. I'll still be in discords and the teamspeak so you'll never fully escape me.

Wolfpack5.thumb.jpg.86780c77eb3c8231173351731e97f5a0.jpg

Edited by Sean
  • Like 3
  • Shocker 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 3
  • -1 1

Posted (edited)

u cant stop me

sad to see you go gamer, have fun with whatever you do

Edited by Uni
  • Like 1

Just now, Rambo said:

I'm offended I wasn't mentioned

Sorry bro, need to see the next GGNN first

• Like 1

No sorry, this isn't allowed. You are needed for the Death Korp of Krieg brother

• Like 1

This is truly a sad day.

Shop at Aldi brother and may the force be with you.

• +1 1

Bro... It's gunna be hard to see you go. We shall continue on in your name. WE SHALL CONTINUE THE WARCRIMES!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, Sean said:

Gateway has been a massive part of my life for probably the last 7-8 months but it's time for me to take my leave. Pretty much the whole time I was on gateway I loved it and I put so much effort into it, getting into the habit of playing on the server until late into the night.

I started in 104th with an awesome group of guys that got me hooked on gateway, went into a bunch of regiments (the main ones being GM and pilots) and ended with my own 104th. I had a great time in staff and managed to get to admin for a whole 5 minutes. Now I just want to say thanks to a everyone that's been an absolute gamer along the way.

Thanks to every member of the 104th. I would have left months ago if it wasn't for you boys.

@Jay.Tee.Els Been with me since the day I joined the server, legit on of the best lads on gateway.

@Darts Ran 104th while the CO went inactive.

@Carn/Boost Awesome bloke and a mingy 2ic

Lolly/Dash who I don't think has a forum account, you were an epic 2IC and just an awesome dude

@ScuffedG legit madlad and don't stop getting high in the teamspeak, it's funny as fuck

@Jarvis See you at the mosque brother

@Uni Just a chad, stop watching anime

@Ganit Thanks for being my 2IC when I was so out of my depth with 104th.

@Beatroot You're legit the best staff on gateway, a massive help to me when I was in staff and above all a fun guy to speak to. Cheers man.

@Yoho Mr Yoho Jones, you're a simp

@Sloth VB is overrated

Bullseye/Comet: You have the best beard in the world

@Bright Yeah

@Fluxy Epic dude, best current CO (104th>GM) gotta play more sven co-op

@Scooby trained me as a cadet

@Bullet Thanks for giving me a second hand nword pass - sincerely sean

Bones, I legit can't find your fucking forums account but I live in fear of your snapchats

@Bootsy You are the definition of a chad

@Galax @Joe See you spoinky boys on Sea of Thieves

I know I've missed some people but as normal I'm writing this late at night and I'll probably add them later. See you gamers and thanks for the epic times. I'll still be in discords and the teamspeak so you'll never fully escape me.

Alright so here's my response to this application. You're constant tagging and long winded sentencing draws a boring extend to the reader and according to the Grammarly application many spelling mistakes. As well as not mentioning myself whilst I may have only returned recently into your time on gateway, I believe we had many good memories and became "friends" in a sense. Try adjust to what I've said here, and perhaps you can gain a different result in my -/+ responce.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EDIT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+1

Added me to the list.

Edited by Rambo
  • Like 2

Application Denied

You may re-apply in one month 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Phill said:

Application Denied

You may re-apply in one month 

Nup, this is unacceptable. See you on the forums buddy!

There will never be a better Wolffe.

Laters fam.

/me salutes

Posted (edited)

Stooge: THEY ALWAYS COME BACK
YOU HAPPY NOW @Jarvis??

Edited by Gforce
  • Like 1

thanks bro! love you always, still teamspeaK!

• Like 2