Current in-game alias:

Darkai

Time Played (Minimum 40 hours played):

210hours

Are you a donator? (YES/NO)

YES

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC3 before?

Yes, I use PAC3 on the daily basis, I practice and create with it frequently and always put effort into my Creations.

Why do you want access to PAC3?

I want access to PAC3 because it would add more role play to the server and my character. When i use PAC, I will always use it responsibly and use it to influence the servers Role play

How is using PAC3 going to enhance your time on the server?

PAC3 will enhance my time on the server due to its ability to allow me to enhance my character looks and personality, to coordinate to my Biography (Jedi). It will enhance my experience by adding unique, exciting scenarios, which PAC can be used to create such scenarios.

PAC3 Examples:

(Display 4 example screenshots of your Star Wars PAC3 creations)

1- This one is my personal favourite. It would be unoriginal if i didn't add my own twist. The Video Below displays a droid I recoloured to match my future model goal. It took effort to make due to a few complications, but as seen below it worked out. The Droid is obviously following me around but i redesigned it to turn its flashlight on when mine is on. When i am typing it animates next to me and starts repairing which can be used in repair scenarios and the flashlight for dark rooms etc.... This is different because generally they are all separate but in mine they are all in one PAC with different Events.

PS: there is a tool gun in his hand when the animation begins the text chat hides it though 😕

2- This PAC was difficult but i designed this off the other PAC i created Below. This PAC is a faster Paced version of the one below. To make this i decreased timer time and increased the rate to accelerate the speed of the animation.

3- For this one it didn't work exactly as planned but it turned out quite nice. The point of this PAC is to add another option to a flashlight, This PAC would be used in a scenario such as searching bunks or scanning for footprints/fingerprints hence the Black light. This Project took Events, Lights and Custom Animation.

4- This PAC is another Simple Custom Animation, It is a Force ability animation to add more Role play when using the force ability (Group Heal).

There will be 3 animations to replace force abilities.

5 - This PAC is another simple Custom Animation to replace another force ability action. This Animation is to represent Force Heal to give it more realism when performing such ability.

6- This PAC is another simple Custom Animation. It is a toggled animation, it is to represent Force pushing to replace standing there, when doing the Force Push ability. I used just Custom Animation for this one. Mind the Video it broke a little, The legs/feet had some movement as well if you can see it.

7- This PAC is an Idle Animation, the first I've ever done. This Animation is a female hips stance. It was created with Custom animation with the Stance Parent and Events.

8- This PAC not going to lie took a lot of effort. This Animation is a Jedi training with the force by hitting away incoming objects in this case rocks. The process itself was created by using, Event Command for timers; Lots of Models and Custom Animation for each object. (Slow Paced Version)

9- This is just a simple PAC, This Animation is just a Coruscant Guard model animating using comms. I used Custom Animation again.

10- This is my Hologram PAC of Fox contacting me through a holopad. In the PAC3 i used Timers by using command events and custom animation and obviously models.

Edited by Shush
Steam ID
  • -1 6

bangarang epic!

• Like 2
  • Angry React 1
  • Haha 1
  • +1 4

Posted (edited)

a lot of these Pac's seem pretty basic my only advice would be not use sequence for your custom animations, also have the droid base bone not be attached to your head -1 more practice and tutorials before i give a positive.

Edited by Scope
  • Like 3

On 4/5/2020 at 12:11 AM, Scope said:

a lot of these Pac's seem pretty basic my only advice would be not use sequence for your custom animations, also have the droid base bone not be attached to your head -1 more practice and tutorials before i give a positive.

^^^also suggest adding a jiggle motion for the droid

• +1 1

As epic as the music is it's not enough to make up for these PAC examples which need a lot of work. The droid should not be attached to your head bone. Overall these PACs need to be completely reworked. -1

• Like 1
  • +1 1

Quite basic pacs. I'm not animation expert, and the concept is good, but the animation itself is poor and very very slow. Try simpler pac's like key bind so it's quick efficient and easy to throw together. Some RP pac's also might be small and easy, yet can be very immersive 

Came here for the Pac App,

Stayed for Bangarang

also your Pac3 App could use some work, its really choppy. Probably play around with bones and models before jumping straight to animations

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Buck 🙂 said:

Came here for the Pac App,

Stayed for Bangarang

also your Pac3 App could use some work, its really choppy. Probably play around with bones and models before jumping straight to animations

Thanks for the Reply. I obviously wont get PAC but i will listen to your feedback and try again thanks 🙂

• Thanks 1

These examples show potential, however they still need alot of work. I would say they just need a lot more 'content' and refinement. I would recommend watching videos online (that will take about 10 minutes) to teach you step by step examples on how to make your own PACs (especially with animations, pet examples, etc.) 

Thanks for the Reply. I obviously wont get PAC but i will listen to your feedback and try again thanks 🙂

What you have given us:
Your PAC examples you have provided show a good concept, but not a great execution. At least to me and Rippa, what we see is you shooting for the moon but without the basic foundations of PAC3 knowledge. For instance, with the Droid PAC, your droid is welded to your head / is located in relation to your head. That means the droid is very 'rigid' and lacks a fluid motion that we need for a droid. 

What we want:

Try and start from the ground up. Work with simple weapons on your back, work your way up to using events, and finally, custom animations. Don't just jump straight into them, develop the foundations and refine your animation so they act a bit more smooth. Additionally, you start your animation as a rag-doll each time, while it may make your animation easy to create, it is super noticeable and looks out of place. Try and find a solution for that.

Verdict:

We are leaving your application open for the time being. When you fix up some of your examples, comment that they have been fixed up. Additionally, PAC3 slots are full currently. At an immediate glance, we have no immediate candidates for removal. Try and fix up your PACs and start from the basics and work your way up,

Currently at neutral regarding your application, good luck.

We have discussed your PAC3 Application....

Denied

Message myself or Khai if you have any questions

• Sad 2