Bobby-1

One thing you could change or add

Posted (edited)

Hello to everyone viewing this topic, I just have one thing to ask you. If you could change something or add something new that would make your experience on the server what will it be? Of course, there has to be a limit not too mingy. But besides that, I am happy to hear on what you guys have to say and what you guys are wanting to change. ranging from Addons, rules, ETC. As the end of the day, I am here to make sure that your experience on Gateway Gaming is pleasant and would make you come back for more.
Sincerely,
Bobby

Edited by Bobby-1
  • Like 2

I miss when I could climb SWEP on the map without the risk of being warned and arrested. Very minor but just a small thing I used to enjoy. Maybe even if it was just no Climb SWEPing on certain buildings or areas like how it was when first implemented so I could muck around elsewhere.

• Like 1

So back in the day 2016 or so ARC would host a open training for the server on Saturday or Sunday from around 10 or 11 am to 12 and the whole server would get involved, even commanders it was overall just a great way to get everyone involved.

There also use to be things like ARC troopers assigned to regiments and Mashal Commander would walk around and view regimental training and give input which could most likely be done by RHC now. General like RP working together between regiments or during events is completely dead now, I don't think for over a year I've seen major interactions between regiments that have RP together like 7th SC and 501st. Like the crap is legit a goldmine for brownie points during events and keeping people entertained during onbase.

• Like 3
  • +1 1

16 hours ago, Bobby-1 said:

Hello to everyone viewing this topic, I just have one thing to ask you. If you could change something or add something new that would make your experience on the server what will it be? Of course, there has to be a limit not too mingy. But besides that, I am happy to hear on what you guys have to say and what you guys are wanting to change. ranging from Addons, rules, ETC. As the end of the day, I am here to make sure that your experience on Gateway Gaming is pleasant and would make you come back for more.
Sincerely,
Bobby

I think we should add everything smiddy has to offer

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Quebix said:

So back in the day 2016 or so ARC would host a open training for the server on Saturday or Sunday from around 10 or 11 am to 12 and the whole server would get involved, even commanders it was overall just a great way to get everyone involved.

There also use to be things like ARC troopers assigned to regiments and Mashal Commander would walk around and view regimental training and give input which could most likely be done by RHC now. General like RP working together between regiments or during events is completely dead now, I don't think for over a year I've seen major interactions between regiments that have RP together like 7th SC and 501st. Like the crap is legit a goldmine for brownie points during events and keeping people entertained during onbase.

There has been some discussion in ARC and we are trying to have more training implemented, Once the fireteams finish forming we will start holding more and for the RP I will try to hold operations etc but that would have to be implemented slowly as now we're trying to focus on ARCA and training sessions. But thank you for the recommendations

Edited by Bobby-1
  • Like 1

I just think Open Training in general should be a bigger thing, I don't know why but I really like joining in and talking to people. I always enjoyed hosting it because people actually seemed interested in learning how to do a specific course, how to do roof swep properly etc. It's also good to just interact with other people.