ARC has fundamental flaws and nobody is willing to challenge them for change

ARC has fundamental flaws and nobody is willing to challenge them for change

DISCLAIMER: I am FULLY expecting nothing to come of this post. This isn't even in the suggestions section because In no respect of existence would any of this ever change. I just wanna hear what the community has to say, and probably more importantly what ARC has to say. Tell me I have a defeatist attitude, sure, but can you say with a straight face in a completely serious tone that ARC would ever face a loss to their kit or reputation? I do not want changes, I want to win. A win in my books is ARC admitting there's no reason that they are that OP.

Salutations everybody! Today I grace these forums with an opportunity for discussion about the ARC troopers of this server. I'd like to make it clear beforehand that this post is open for discussion, nothing I say is an actual fact, only opinions followed with as much evidence as possible from lore, common sense, and the bounds of reason. Also let it be known, that if you decide to disagree, I expect the same level of evidence and reasoning.

It has challenged my mind for so long why ARC is so overpowered and I really hope some of you can answer these questions with something other than "It's just server lore dude".

If there is ONE thing I wanna know the answer to, It is this:

What reasoning do we have to make ARC so OP other than them being a favorite of the server and RHC?

If the general admission is that there is no reason, then that is what I wanted all along. I am totally aware in every aspect that they are supposed to be elite, but it has pushed the bounds of reason past where they should be going, and If I'm going to be disallowed buying captain breaker while being in shiny because it's "unreasonable", you can bet your bottom dime I'm going to fight "reason" to the end.

With that out of the way, I offer a slew of questions that I would love answered by all you community members.

1. As long as I've been on the server, the ARC have by default have had the best equipment. Every time a regiment is changed or added, ARCs kits have been edited to be functionally superior. (For example, the RC gun was recently nerfed, just so the Westar could be better) Why?

• ARC are elite by nature of course, but their equipment in lore was a farcry to what is on the server, especially in comparison to the other regiments.
  • image.png.0951040e71a0e18db788d6dac2e7ded8.png
  • Shouldn't they be proportionally overpowered? The DC-15 is a piece of shit for lack of a better word, so why is the Westar so much better?

2. Why is the grappling hook exclusive to ARC? Come to think of it I don't think I've really ever seen an ARC using one in any form of lore. It takes away a really great tool from all of the other squads and branches, just to reserve it for ARC.

• Yes I am LIVID that I didn't have one as Crosshair, but my motivation for this point is more around why? What is the overlaying reasoning for them to have one and nobody else?
  • I'm pretty sure Fives used one in space that one time but my point stands, you don't think ARC and go right onto thinking grapple hook.
  • Exclusivity makes nobody happy, making something rare doesn't make it valuable. Having a great functional ability is what brings value in this case, and to close it off to a select group of 15 people, seems unfair and unreasonable.

3. There were 100 AARC in total. Proportionally to the server there is a possible 15/85 players. 691,200,000 was the supposed size of the GAR. Who thought 15 slots was a good idea?

4. In some forms of Lore, weren't Republic Commandos of an equal or higher standard than ARC? It would be an unrealistic change to switch them around or something, but getting this community to admit there's no reason to have ARC the way it is is my goal here.

5. Why do they Pac3 themselves to be so much taller? WE ARE CLONES i.e we are identical in every aspect in a CLONE army. Sure you can be as genetically enhanced as possible, but extra training from jango and a lack of inhibition does not make you 3 feet taller. It looks ridiculous.

There is more I could have said, but I think my point gets across. I really hope you can all give me a better idea of why! Thankyou all for reading if you got this far : )

Edited by Smiddy
  • Like 1
  • -1 4
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 10
Just now, Smiddy said:

listen please stop proving my point guys

There are a few people you could discuss this with, but you need to be open to the other side - I understand you feel strongly, but things are such a way with reason and make sure not to forget that when you (hopefully) take my suggestion.

Contact anyone authoritative in ARC, hear them out as to why they have such things in place, and go from there. Publicly attempting this is already backfiring on ya, unfair as that may sound.

• Like 1
Just now, Noc said:

There are a few people you could discuss this with, but you need to be open to the other side - I understand you feel strongly, but things are such a way with reason and make sure not to forget that when you (hopefully) take my suggestion.

Contact anyone authoritative in ARC, hear them out as to why they have such things in place, and go from there. Publicly attempting this is already backfiring on ya, unfair as that may sound.

i do not want changes to be made, i wanna hear you answer that question in the middle

also replying with stupid memes isnt winning anybody anything

i came for a discussion and none of you are defending anything

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1
1 minute ago, Smiddy said:

i do not want changes to be made, i wanna hear you answer that question in the middle

also replying with stupid memes isnt winning anybody anything

i came for a discussion and none of you are defending anything

I'm not even associated with ARC at all. What? I'm heavy in favour of RC.

Edited by Noc
  • Like 2
Just now, Smiddy said:

wasnt addressed to you directly, and if you are gonna side with arc at least present something worth reading

I am not siding with anyone, I am simply saying that if you want to be heard, you need to be willing to hear out the other side. I tried to offer some advice, but I truly am seeing the fault in that - you're on your own man.

• Like 1

Any point you were trying to make here was devalued by the blatantly hostile attitude you had towards people that were merely attempting to have their own opinion heard. Ideally, if you were interested in having your own opinion heard, alienating others by employing a "With me or against me" strategy doesn't really give a whole lot of validity to people listening to your own.

Your points, while at face value hold some credence have been over-shadowed by your attitude, that's no ones fault but your own. If you've got a genuine concern, there are channels to use if you wish to see change, I wouldn't rate this one as particularly effective.

Edited by Ajax
  • Like 9
1 minute ago, Ajax said:

Any point you were trying to make here was devalued by the blatantly hostile attitude you had towards people that were merely attempting to have their own opinion heard. Ideally, if you were interested in having your own opinion heard, alienating others by employing a "With me or against me" strategy doesn't really give a whole lot of validity to people listening to your own.

Your points, while at face value hold some credence have been over-shadowed by your attitude, that's not fault but your own.

i am still amazed that nobody has even tried to answer the questions i posed

this forum post isnt about me or my attitude, and you can call me whatever you want but it doesnt get me any closer to understanding the questions that i asked

• Confused 1

Points 1, 2 and 4 are all just plain stupid - the rest however, fair play.

Reasoning:

Point 1 - The weapon is/was perfectly fine. Its increased damage is understandable as its suppose to be viewed as a better version of the 15s. You need to remember also, that the scope of the WESTAR isn't used by most of ARC since its literally dogshit. Therefore, the placement of increased firepower just seems understandable. Furthermore, this just makes your point irrelevant as it comes across as you having a mad sook about not getting an extra 10 damage on an NPC, congrats!

Point 2 - A grappling hook can be easily abused by any player on the server, the main reason it was never implemented into some kits was solely due peoples inability to actually use it properly. Overtime, ARC has showed their ability to use the equipment in both the right and wrong ways, however they're obviously going to be more trusted with the equipment after being placed into a 1-month traineeship opposed to someone who just donated for Clone-Force 99. Similar to the first point, if you care so much about having one then why not aim at joining ARC.

Point 4 - The reason RC will never be looked at as a more profound and 'elitist' regiment is because its donated for and most people who do donate for the squads are considered to be 'trolls' or just plain shit at the game. I'm not saying EVERY squad is this, but majority of the time they are.

Although, this point may have been relevant back in 2016 Gateway where the whole concept of RC would have possibly been changed, but guess what? Its not 2016 so goodluck with that.

Anyway, my last point on this is just place the current RC Squads next to ARC and view their skills against one-another. I have $150 on ARC being at a WAY higher standard then what RC is, the reasoning behind this is because ARC actually benchmark and ensure their skills are ALWAYS at a higher-standard whereas you hardly see RC train or even do anything to keep their skills relevant after becoming a member of one of their squads.

Overall, I think someone honestly needs to call the waambulance because it seems like the people who have issues with ARC currently are just the ones who have never been able to actually make it near joining them. 

I don't want be considered toxic from this post, however I do believe ARC should be somewhat recognised as to why they have unique kits and how hard they actually work for said kits, me for one would be pissed if I did a traineeship for 1-month of my life just to get some cool weapons and have them removed the next day because someone started sookin about ARC killing NPCs faster than another player.

• Like 7
  • +1 1

Thanks for your opinions, btw I'm Kal Skirata and I guess I partly represent ARC, idk if my responses will please you or not but yolo.

1. As long as I've been on the server, the ARC have by default have had the best equipment. Every time a regiment is changed or added, ARCs kits have been edited to be functionally superior. (For example, the RC gun was recently nerfed, just so the Westar could be better) Why?

That's a fair enough assumption, ARC in lore are given good equipment, the Westar in particular. Actually the old Westar we had did more damage than the current one we have now, so we actually got nerfed. The only upsides is a better scope I guess. 

2. Why is the grappling hook exclusive to ARC? Come to think of it I don't think I've really ever seen an ARC using one in any form of lore. It takes away a really great tool from all of the other squads and branches, just to reserve it for ARC.

ARC in lore have grappling hooks, in the 2003 Clone Wars series they used them. Fives used a grapple hook also. The reason why ARC allowed to use them is because they go through a traineeship that goes for few weeks. They have earnt it, and won't abuse it, other regiments in the past that have been given grapples have abused them extensively.

3. There were 100 AARC in total. Proportionally to the server there is a possible 15/85 players. 691,200,000 was the supposed size of the GAR. Who thought 15 slots was a good idea?

Slot sizes have increased and decreased over time. Executive staff are the ones that deal with Regiment slot sizes, wasn't my decision.

4. In some forms of Lore, weren't Republic Commandos of an equal or higher standard than ARC? It would be an unrealistic change to switch them around or something, but getting this community to admit there's no reason to have ARC the way it is is my goal here.

RC are good as a squad whereas ARC are good as individuals. Both have very interesting lore and both are very elite in lore. ARC have made a strong foundation in the community whereas RC haven't.

5. Why do they Pac3 themselves to be so much taller? WE ARE CLONES i.e we are identical in every aspect in a CLONE army. Sure you can be as genetically enhanced as possible, but extra training from jango and a lack of inhibition does not make you 3 feet taller. It looks ridiculous.

Yeah I agree that the pac looks sorta wack. However in the comics ARC troopers were a lot bigger than other clones. Since Alpha and Null were created before the other masses of clones and since they are genetically enhanced they aren't entirely identical.

Thank you for your opinions, idk if this will help or if it will correct your view.

• Like 8
  • +1 1
51 minutes ago, Smiddy said:

What reasoning do we have to make ARC so OP

ARC's kits reflect on what they're trained in. The traineeship can go anywhere from one month onward and they specifically train in the areas that reflect their kit. 

ARC's Kit:

Grapple Hook - They train to be able to use it

Jetpack Access - They train to be able to use it

Westar - It's ARC's lore weapon and a nod to the regiment for being exclusive and hard to get into; they get their own weapon. 

Other specializations; Like other regiments, ARC has sub-roles; whilst there's more, the variety reflects on other battalions sub companies so ARC are able to help train/assist if requested of tasked to.

being a favorite of the server and RHC

I wouldn't call ARC a favorite of the server considering eyes are on ARC at all times now due to past situations and how some of the members have acted. I've stepped back into an advisory role in ARC to ensure that they're behaving and performing well. I can see how you may think ARC got favoritism from RHC due to both members being in/had been in ARC. 

Other regiments have been trialed in the past with grapple hooks such as 91st, RC and a 187th Company and it just comes down to the fact that players who aren't correctly trained in it or who go through something like the ARC traineeship, can't be trusted with it. Unfortunately, those people have wrecked it for everyone else and it's stayed exclusive since about 2017-start of 2018 and nobody has really had a problem with it exclusive because people are able to respect and understand that ARC work hard for it plus the rest of their kit. 

The slots of ARC was something touched on in last nights Commanders meeting, whilst they're a core aspect of the server and i do admit that i disagree that not all of the trainee's should have made it into the recent batch, the 15 slots is for a "what if" we get full, which in current state, it has. ARC are at the disposal of the rest of the server, current and past Commanders seem to forget that they're able to use ARC to benefit their regiment. Nothing is stopping a CO from going to the ARC CO or an Officer and asking for assistance for their regiment, ARC WILL help you if you ask. A thing that was done a long time ago was ARC veered off from working as a regiment and lent themselves out to regiments to train and advise the regiment. 

As read on the ARC Star Wars Fandom page, ARC got the following; 
"To achieve the desired results, the Kaminoans did not apply the standard behavior correct and enhanced the primes clone's genetic sample to increase physical prowess"

Not only that, but also this image 🥶
653934-alpha_and_anakin.jpg

I'd like to think ARC are on their way to improvement and that an image change is needed. However, i disagree with the fact that ARC don't deserve their kits and that their kits are too OP, etc. 

ARC work pretty hard for what they have, whether you have seen that or not is what might sway your opinion. Maybe one of the ARC members could run you through a mock traineeship so you can see how hard it really is? 

I'll reiterate, ARC needs ALOT of improvement, give them some time and I'm sure it will be fixed. 

809161014_coachn-11carterskirata.thumb.jpg.910645f34702a29f03d945b1af5912b5.jpg

• Like 9
  • +1 2
27 minutes ago, s8n said:

ARC's kits reflect on what they're trained in. The traineeship can go anywhere from one month onward and they specifically train in the areas that reflect their kit. 

ARC's Kit:

Grapple Hook - They train to be able to use it

Jetpack Access - They train to be able to use it

Westar - It's ARC's lore weapon and a nod to the regiment for being exclusive and hard to get into; they get their own weapon. 

Other specializations; Like other regiments, ARC has sub-roles; whilst there's more, the variety reflects on other battalions sub companies so ARC are able to help train/assist if requested of tasked to.

I wouldn't call ARC a favorite of the server considering eyes are on ARC at all times now due to past situations and how some of the members have acted. I've stepped back into an advisory role in ARC to ensure that they're behaving and performing well. I can see how you may think ARC got favoritism from RHC due to both members being in/had been in ARC. 

Other regiments have been trialed in the past with grapple hooks such as 91st, RC and a 187th Company and it just comes down to the fact that players who aren't correctly trained in it or who go through something like the ARC traineeship, can't be trusted with it. Unfortunately, those people have wrecked it for everyone else and it's stayed exclusive since about 2017-start of 2018 and nobody has really had a problem with it exclusive because people are able to respect and understand that ARC work hard for it plus the rest of their kit. 

The slots of ARC was something touched on in last nights Commanders meeting, whilst they're a core aspect of the server and i do admit that i disagree that not all of the trainee's should have made it into the recent batch, the 15 slots is for a "what if" we get full, which in current state, it has. ARC are at the disposal of the rest of the server, current and past Commanders seem to forget that they're able to use ARC to benefit their regiment. Nothing is stopping a CO from going to the ARC CO or an Officer and asking for assistance for their regiment, ARC WILL help you if you ask. A thing that was done a long time ago was ARC veered off from working as a regiment and lent themselves out to regiments to train and advise the regiment. 

As read on the ARC Star Wars Fandom page, ARC got the following; 
"To achieve the desired results, the Kaminoans did not apply the standard behavior correct and enhanced the primes clone's genetic sample to increase physical prowess"

Not only that, but also this image 🥶
653934-alpha_and_anakin.jpg

I'd like to think ARC are on their way to improvement and that an image change is needed. However, i disagree with the fact that ARC don't deserve their kits and that their kits are too OP, etc. 

ARC work pretty hard for what they have, whether you have seen that or not is what might sway your opinion. Maybe one of the ARC members could run you through a mock traineeship so you can see how hard it really is? 

I'll reiterate, ARC needs ALOT of improvement, give them some time and I'm sure it will be fixed. 

27 minutes ago, Sevens said:

Thanks for your opinions, btw I'm Kal Skirata and I guess I partly represent ARC, idk if my responses will please you or not but yolo.

That's a fair enough assumption, ARC in lore are given good equipment, the Westar in particular. Actually the old Westar we had did more damage than the current one we have now, so we actually got nerfed. The only upsides is a better scope I guess. 

ARC in lore have grappling hooks, in the 2003 Clone Wars series they used them. Fives used a grapple hook also. The reason why ARC allowed to use them is because they go through a traineeship that goes for few weeks. They have earnt it, and won't abuse it, other regiments in the past that have been given grapples have abused them extensively.

Slot sizes have increased and decreased over time. Executive staff are the ones that deal with Regiment slot sizes, wasn't my decision.

RC are good as a squad whereas ARC are good as individuals. Both have very interesting lore and both are very elite in lore. ARC have made a strong foundation in the community whereas RC haven't.

Yeah I agree that the pac looks sorta wack. However in the comics ARC troopers were a lot bigger than other clones. Since Alpha and Null were created before the other masses of clones and since they are genetically enhanced they aren't entirely identical.

Thank you for your opinions, idk if this will help or if it will correct your view.

That pretty much clears it up and thank you for that, EXCEPT

1 hour ago, Smiddy said:

As long as I've been on the server, the ARC have by default have had the best equipment. Every time a regiment is changed or added, ARCs kits have been edited to be functionally superior. (For example, the RC gun was recently nerfed, just so the Westar could be better) Why?

The ARCs equipment is outright better than everyone else and It's not an unknown fact.

image.thumb.png.da1fad112c1e7ed220ea35b445bc2752.png

Edited by Smiddy
  • Confused 1
1 minute ago, Smiddy said:

image.thumb.png.da1fad112c1e7ed220ea35b445bc2752.png

Originally the ARC kits didn't have anything except a Westar and duel pistols. Eventually as the skill cap for ARC was increased they were given more things to utilize and train in. 

The point i was trying to get across in your blue box is that the reason they have the specific equipment is because it's what the traineeship requests off of the trainee's, to be able to train in those specific areas which validates their entry to ARC. If somebody fails a core aspect of the traineeship (grapple, jetpack, climbswep, breaching) they are drastically looked at lower than the people who passed. 

The westar really isn't that OP that you think it is, the damage has been lowered largely and the only thing that's "OP" about it is the clip size and the alternate modes, again, something that is earned. 

And at the end of the day, we're all shooting NPC's, if it was a PVP server then of course the weapons would be 1:1 balanced. 

• Like 1
  • +1 1
3 minutes ago, s8n said:

Originally the ARC kits didn't have anything except a Westar and duel pistols. Eventually as the skill cap for ARC was increased they were given more things to utilize and train in. 

The point i was trying to get across in your blue box is that the reason they have the specific equipment is because it's what the traineeship requests off of the trainee's, to be able to train in those specific areas which validates their entry to ARC. If somebody fails a core aspect of the traineeship (grapple, jetpack, climbswep, breaching) they are drastically looked at lower than the people who passed. 

The westar really isn't that OP that you think it is, the damage has been lowered largely and the only thing that's "OP" about it is the clip size and the alternate modes, again, something that is earned. 

And at the end of the day, we're all shooting NPC's, if it was a PVP server then of course the weapons would be 1:1 balanced. 

Spirit and I have nerfed the Westar 3-4 times now as well. It's really not a golden gun. 

• Thinking 1

Evoz, Sevens and s8n have hit the nail on the head for everything that is needed to be said, here is my response.

Also let it be known, that if you decide to disagree, I expect the same level of evidence and reasoning.”

That is fair and I will try to substantiate any opinions that I bring forward and correct you on things that I believe you have gotten wrong. 

“What reasoning do we have to make ARC so OP other than them being a favorite of the server and RHC?”

In Lore they were better equipped and physically superior to all their clone brethren within the GAR. There is plenty of legends material out there that reflects their superiority. If you don’t want to include Legends material then you can kiss a lot of content on the server goodbye. 

If I'm going to be disallowed buying captain breaker while being in shiny because it's "unreasonable", you can bet your bottom dime I'm going to fight "reason" to the end.

Not sure how you not getting Captain Breaker has anything to do with this?

ARC are elite by nature of course, but their equipment in lore was a farcry to what is on the server, especially in comparison to the other regiments.

RC guns were nerfed back to it's original stats, not because ARC felt like they were getting the shit end of the stick, but because Staff deemed it over powered in general. RC aren't the only ones that get their weapons nerfed, everyone is subject to that INCLUDING ARC. Our previous westar had better stats but we don’t complain. 

The DC-15 is a piece of shit for lack of a better word, so why is the Westar so much better?

That’s not something ARC decides, that’s up to RHC and management to change. Go talk to them about it and get the DC-15s changed. The Westar is better because we earn it.

Why is the grappling hook exclusive to ARC? Come to think of it I don't think I've really ever seen an ARC using one in any form of lore. It takes away a really great tool from all of the other squads and branches, just to reserve it for ARC.

As the others mentioned before if we allowed every regiment that was known in lore to use the Grapple gun it would be a mess. There is a reason ARC has been the only ones to use ARC for the majority of the time since the inception of the server. Trainees go through a month of training so that they don't abuse their grapple hook. You can’t buy your way into a regiment or squad to obtain the superior kits we receive. There are slip ups of using it in an inappropriate manner, but that goes for exclusive equipment in other regiments such as cloaking devices and knives. Like everyone else, we work on that so it doesn’t continue to get misused. 

I'm pretty sure Fives used one in space that one time but my point stands, you don't think ARC and go right onto thinking grapple hook.

All the ARC used it in Legends material and even in the 2003 clone wars animated series.

There were 100 AARC in total. Proportionally to the server there is a possible 15/85 players. 691,200,000 was the supposed size of the GAR. Who thought 15 slots was a good idea?

This is a Gmod roleplay server. If we are going to be accurate in the amount of slots that each regiment should have, then 501st and 7th sky should have proportionally larger slot numbers and ARC should only have like 5? We don’t operate like normal regiments, we are here to improve other regiment’s standards if you are willing to receive our help. We are always open to train you IF you ask for it.

In some forms of Lore, weren't Republic Commandos of an equal or higher standard than ARC? It would be an unrealistic change to switch them around or something, but getting this community to admit there's no reason to have ARC the way it is is my goal here.

In lore 1 ARC is equal to 4 RC troopers. RC are better at working in squads while ARC are one man armies. Even if the lore of what you refer to are true, how do you suggest we go about this when RC squads are bought by shinies left and right at $40 a pop? There is no quality control on who can purchase RC squads, you can only become ARC if you go through the traineeship for an extended period if you pass the screenings that 30+ people are attempting in the first place.

Why do they Pac3 themselves to be so much taller? WE ARE CLONES i.e we are identical in every aspect in a CLONE army. Sure you can be as genetically enhanced as possible, but extra training from jango and a lack of inhibition does not make you 3 feet taller. It looks ridiculous.

As stated by the others, in lore they are physically larger and superior as they didn’t follow the same genetic template. It looks ridiculous when there are Jedi that don’t have PAC, however that doesn’t phase me and others. 

Overall you had interesting points that you addressed, and I hope I and the others  were able to get across what I and ARC see.

Bruh reading that gave me a headache, imma go lie down.

ARC literally go through pain and embarrassment in the server to get to the SGT ranks, where even then last night it was mentioned that they still need to work their asses off to become true ARC at the blue ranks or WO+. This is why they can have such advanced equipment, they work the hardest for it, some of these players had to attend multiple screenings just to make it in, and usually it's given to proven players who are older not because of any bias, but because they have spent an amount of time in the server constantly proving themselves.

Also, the lore argument is, I'm sorry, completely retarded and hurts my small brain. In lore, technically ARC should be more op than they are in the server, but through balance ARC are actually brought down in my opinion, these are the people who were seen in the original Clone Wars TV show destroying every droid in sight with no casualties like it's nothing, whilst over 10 times the amount of any normal trooper would struggle.

Maybe the slot argument could be valid (If you weren't so rude about how you approached it), but last night I gained more insight from the CO meeting with comments about how ARC have so many fields they specialize in that they can successfully train the entire server covering all fields with many competent players, so why ruin that?

I've learnt from the past that sometimes being controversial on the forums isn't the smartest thing, maybe next time have a CIVIL debate with someone privately before you embarrass yourself on the site, you do know that when you decide one day you want to play the server more seriously a post like this will always exist, and always hold you back.

• Like 4

@Yoho @Vilkas @s8n @Sevens @Evoz

Thankyou all for your fantastic points, and I really appreciate you helping me accomplish two things:

1. All my questions about ARC were pretty much answered, somehow I feel like I wouldn't have gotten anything close for an answer if I just asked. The honesty was great.

2. Pulling off the most fantastic April fools joke in Gateway History.

I am a SGT in Shiny, and last night I asked if I could attend the CO meeting in order to plant a seed that would go onto being a colossal success. It was a spur of the moment decision last night, but It's one that I really don't regret. I managed to get the entire ARC Leadership and Half of the staff up in arms at me because some random shiny nobody made a post about them, and it was glorious. Do you really think I honestly care about ARC and what they do? Literally never interacted with them in my life (Other than a couple, hi's and hellos here and there).

It would not have been any sort of success if nobody replied, and you all danced straight through the front door of this one. I think it was much better with my comment last night at the CO meeting and I'm really glad that I sold it well enough that you could all buy it so easily. Special mention to @Cappa and @Noc for getting the ball rolling earlier on.

I thank you all for making this a FANTASTIC success, especially those who got mad at me, and even those who saw it coming a MILE away. I'm baffled with the success. Thankyou and goodnight!

rwea.png.70d913afe6f91b0cd4e7115291386d06.png

• Thinking 1
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 6
7 minutes ago, Smiddy said:

@Yoho @Vilkas @s8n @Sevens @Evoz

Thankyou all for your fantastic points, and I really appreciate you helping me accomplish two things:

1. All my questions about ARC were pretty much answered, somehow I feel like I wouldn't have gotten anything close for an answer if I just asked. The honesty was great.

2. Pulling off the most fantastic April fools joke in Gateway History.

I am a SGT in Shiny, and last night I asked if I could attend the CO meeting in order to plant a seed that would go onto being a colossal success. It was a spur of the moment decision last night, but It's one that I really don't regret. I managed to get the entire ARC Leadership and Half of the staff up in arms at me because some random shiny nobody made a post about them, and it was glorious. Do you really think I honestly care about ARC and what they do? Literally never interacted with them in my life (Other than a couple, hi's and hellos here and there).

It would not have been any sort of success if nobody replied, and you all danced straight through the front door of this one. I think it was much better with my comment last night at the CO meeting and I'm really glad that I sold it well enough that you could all buy it so easily. Special mention to @Cappa and @Noc for getting the ball rolling earlier on.

I thank you all for making this a FANTASTIC success, especially those who got mad at me, and even those who saw it coming a MILE away. I'm baffled with the success. Thankyou and goodnight!

rwea.png.70d913afe6f91b0cd4e7115291386d06.png

bro for real? I already punched a hole in my wall what the fuck dude.

• Like 1
  • s8n locked this topic