Sign in to follow this  
Diirex

Jedi Giveway.

Posted (edited)

Hi I am hosting a giveaway for the position of Jedi.
If you win you will become  a jedi. You can either enter for yourself or another person.
If you are entering for another person please enter their details and a reason why you think they should get jedi.
The winner will be drawn on the 29th.

Format to enter
Name:
SteamID64:
Why you think you should win: 

Edited by Diirex
  • Like 7
  • Love 1

Name: @Tesla

SteamID(64): 76561198090846829

Why: He recently lost his position in 13th and has nothing to commit his time to, surely let the man get it 😉 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Name: Tyrell - Kofar3

SteamID64: 76561198292576506

Why i think i should win: in my honest opinion i think there are many others who deserve to win this but personally i would love to win this as i cannot see myself ever buying the Jedi position and i just love the idea of being a Jedi, Having your own bio and all just the little things that come with being Jedi just seems sick as and amazing! I've tried out for Jedi before i loved the tryouts but ,I was unsuccessful but made it too the duelling stage i had a sick BIO going and would love to progress this bio and complete it if  i win a Jedi slot. I'm super keen to win a Jedi slot and play as a Jedi, I would love another thing to dedicate my time too and enhance my playtime on the server. I love role play and find it so cool to go on all the various missions the Jedi are tasked with. If i get the opportunity to play as a Jedi i can see myself as a dedicated Jedi and putting as much effort and activity into the slot as i can!

Heres what i wrote at the Jedi tryouts as my bio.

Tyrell's parents were high respected weapons traders their reputation came from the various defences of rebel attacks they defended, he worked with his parents until they were killed by rebels during  this battle he was seriously wounded and a Jedi pulled him from battle and saved him he grew to love the Jedi and the way of the Jedi.

Good Luck everyone, I wish you all the best!

Edited by Tyrell (Kofar3)
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, Evoz said:

Why: He recently lost his position in 13th and has nothing to commit his time to, surely let the man get it 😉 

36 minutes ago, Tyrell (Kofar3) said:

Why i think i should win: in my honest opinion i think there are many others who deserve to win this but personally i would love to win this as i cannot see myself ever buying the Jedi position and i just love the idea of being a Jedi, Having your own bio and all just the little things that come with being Jedi just seems sick as and amazing! I've tried out for Jedi before i loved the tryouts but ,I was unsuccessful but made it too the duelling stage i had a sick BIO going and would love to progress this bio and complete it if  i win a Jedi slot. 

Tyrell's parents were high respected weapons traded their reputation came from the various defences of rebel attacks they defended, he worked with his parents until they were killed by rebels during  this battle he was seriously wounded and a Jedi pulled him from battle and saved him he grew to love the Jedi and the way of the Jedi.

+1 Tyrell has been a close player, I've played along side him for a good time and i can vouch for his capabilities. a few months ago we both participated in a Jedi tryout comp, both of us made it close to winning. I really think he would be a good player to win this.

• Like 2

Name: Bootsy
SteamID64: 76561198074951790
Why you think you should win:  Because I want to play Jedi

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tyrell (Kofar3) said:

Why i think i should win: in my honest opinion i think there are many others who deserve to win this but personally i would love to win this as i cannot see myself ever buying the Jedi position and i just love the idea of being a Jedi, Having your own bio and all just the little things that come with being Jedi just seems sick as and amazing! I've tried out for Jedi before i loved the tryouts but ,I was unsuccessful but made it too the duelling stage i had a sick BIO going and would love to progress this bio and complete it if  i win a Jedi slot. 

Tyrell's parents were high respected weapons traded their reputation came from the various defences of rebel attacks they defended, he worked with his parents until they were killed by rebels during  this battle he was seriously wounded and a Jedi pulled him from battle and saved him he grew to love the Jedi and the way of the Jedi.

Name: Tyrell/Kofar

Why: He's an fairly active individual, knows his way around potentially could be pretty good as jedi.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tyrell (Kofar3) said:

My entry goes to tyrell

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Name: Ratatouille
SteamID64: 76561198135396461
Why you think you should win: Okay, Time to get serious Its mainly because I really wanna go into more depth with Jedi RP and the inner working's of the Order plus I am pretty active. 

Edited by Ratatouille
  • Like 1

Tyrell is a dedicated gateway gamer and has been looking and attempting for Jedi for a while. He deserves a role to commit time too.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Tyrell (Kofar3) said:

I believe Tyrell will be a good choice for this give away as he gives his best no matter the challenge 

Edited by Tiberius
  • Like 2

Name: @Tesla

Why: He recently lost his position in 13th and has nothing to commit his time to, surely let the man get it 😉 

Posted (edited)

Name: @Pluto

SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:54822077

Why I think I should win: Honestly, I really love this server. I have had huge experience with roleplay servers, from DarkRP to MilitaryRP and I've probably had the best time on this server by far. I am dedicated to my Pilot position and thoroughly enjoy it (however, by this I do not mean I would put all my time in to that, I would make sure to put as much time in to both positions) I am happy for you to speak to any higher ups of mine for them to provide honest feedback about me. I really enjoy RP in the server and I think this is one big aspect of Jedi which I would extremely enjoy and be good at doing. I have met many fellow Jedi and I really love the people in the position and I would love to gain closer relations with many of them both in and outside of RP. I tried out last time for Jedi but unfortunately did not pass the crystal role playing section - I personally believe my roleplay was strong in this section however my rolls were really unlucky but what happens, happens and I can accept that. In all honesty, I don't think I will ever buy the Jedi position as it is quite expensive (maybe one day) but whether I get it now or not, I will always attempt to get the position whenever there is a tryout or giveaway occurring. I believe if I had the opportunity with this role I would effectively use it and I would always try my best and be willing to learn anything that is necessary/required for the position. Thank you, and best of luck to everyone else who goes for the position! : ) 

Edited by Pluto

2 minutes ago, Pluto said:

Name: @Pluto

SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:54822077

Why I think I should win: Honestly, I really love this server. I have had huge experience with roleplay servers, from DarkRP to MilitaryRP and I've probably had the best time on this server by far. I am dedicated to my Pilot positions and thoroughly enjoy it, I am happy for you to speak to any higher ups of mine for them to provide honest feedback about me. I really enjoy RP in the server and I think this is one big aspect of Jedi which I would extremely enjoy and be good at doing. I have met many fellow Jedi and I really love the people in the position and I would love to gain closer relations with many of them both in and outside of RP. I tried out last time for Jedi but unfortunately did not pass the crystal role playing section - I personally believe my roleplay was strong in this section however my rolls were really unlucky but what happens, happens and I can accept that. In all honesty, I don't think I will ever buy the Jedi position as it is quite expensive (maybe one day) but whether I get it now or not, I will always attempt to get the position whenever there is a tryout or giveaway occurring. I believe if I had the opportunity with this role I would effectively use it and I would always try my best and be willing to learn anything that is necessary/required for the position. Thank you, and best of luck to everyone else who goes for the position! : ) 

Why: Really an investment for Jedi - Pluto's RP, with jedi being an RP based regiment, is on very high level. Also a great bloke.
Gimme Gimme

6 hours ago, Evoz said:

Name:  Joe
SteamID64:76561198228247688
Why you think you should win:  Because i'm Joe and i'm really ebic.

Monkee.JPG

• Angry React 1

On 3/22/2020 at 5:15 PM, Tyrell (Kofar3) said:

Extremly respectful and active member of the community. My vote goes to him,

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 3/22/2020 at 5:15 PM, Tyrell (Kofar3) said:

yep I vote for Tyrell

Edited by Shush
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Why: Because he will fail his ARC Traineeship and have nothing to do

c :

Edited by Buck :)
  • Angry React 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Buck 🙂 said:

c :

dude....

11 hours ago, Buck 🙂 said:

c :

46741510_2031433623589331_4254635173678678016_n.jpg

On 3/22/2020 at 4:13 PM, Evoz said: