Clone Wars Moderator Application Template

hroRjWk.png

Prerequisites:

Do you have Teamspeak 3 Installed?

Yes

Do you enjoy helping other people?

Yes and I do so whenever I can.

Are you willing to test your stress?

Of Course and for a Staff position that is always necessary.

Age? (Minimum of 14 years of age.): 

List your current playtime

573 hrs

Are you willing to learn new ways to approach situations?

Always

Do you have any active warns?

Not that I am aware of

Do you have a problem with any of our current staff members?

None

Requirements:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:131809114

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/LuckyGaming123/

Current in game alias / rank: Mace windu/ 917th PFC Kanye

How known are you on a scale of 1-10 (10 being everyone knows you):

About an 8

How will you becoming a moderator make an impact on the community?

I am a fairly experienced staff member as of writing this I am just leaving my position as EM (This is ONLY because I don't  have the free time to write complex entertaining events anymore) Other than that I have had brief moderator experiences on other servers in the past. I believe my ability to problem solve and assist players is more than sufficient to have me as a staff member make an impact on the average day on gateway.

Do you believe you're able to deal with individuals and situations in a completely unbiased manner?

Absolutely

Do you use our Teamspeak server often?

I should be reachable over team-speak most of the time and definitely if i'm on the server.

Do you understand that as a member of the Staff Team, your position may be subject to change and / or termination should you not be performing to the degree stipulated?

Yes I understand.

Key:

Commands

Offense

Situations:

1. A user is RDMing and insulting other users. You are the only staff available to deal with the situation. What do you do?

Well the first thing to do is obviously !jailtp the RDMing user somewhere else away from the rest of the players(EG. Outside of the ship). I would then attempt to talk to the player about their actions and explain to them why their actions are unacceptable and are disturbing other peoples time on the server. If the user is receptive of this warning and seems to take it to heart I would let them go with no more than a verbal warning if the issue was to persist then I would instead give an actual warn and again if it persist after the situation (Depending on the servers ban time policies) probably ban for perhaps a day or so to get the idea in their head that we do not tolerate such behaviour on the server.

2. A user has contested a warn you have given him and proceeds to verbally abuse you, what do you do?

Ok well the first thing to do is to pull the user aside and allow them to calm down after that briefly explain to him not to verbally abuse anyone on the server like that. After getting that out of the way I would simply try to talk to him about why I warned him and I would also allow him to defend himself. Hopefully a situation like this can be solved by a simple chat or verbal warning rather than having to take proper action against the user.

3. A user has threatened to DDos and take down the server. What do you do?

A threat like this is a very big problem because if its real it could do serious damage. So in light of that my first action would be to call a higher staff member and get their assistance in dealing with it. However if like in the first situation I am the only staff on duty at the time my first move would be to !jailtp them out of the way and talk with the user who is issuing the threat and simply try to talk them down from their position and then I would again try to get a higher staff member. If they are not at all willing to talk then I would just ban them for DDos threats.

4. A Commander and Lieutenant are arguing in front of debrief. It is getting quite heated. The context to the argument is unknown to you. What do you do?

Immediately I would !jailtp them both out of the room so other users can continue to rp once I've got them off stage I'd simply chew them out for arguing about OOC matters on stage in front of the whole server and not just for it being an OOC matter at all but just for interrupting the whole servers RP I'd tell them that they are officers and should know better and I would just leave it at that and make sure I let RHC know just incase. If it occurs again I would properly warn them for failrp.

5. A Cadet has been complaining and wandering around because he hasn't been trained yet. He doesn't appear to have any intent to role play. What do you do?

This one is fairly simple seeing as we cant judge him off of the fact that he "doesnt seem" to want to RP I'd just !bring the cadet back to the cadet room and explain to him that I will get him a trainer, call a sergeant+ and make sure the cadet stays there until the trainer arrives. If the cadet doesnt listen to the trainer or runs off again I would bring and !warn him for minge and failrp and explain how we wont allow him to stay if he continues after another Issuse I would probably give him a short ban.

Like I said earlier I've just come off EM as of writing this because I dont have time to set up elaborate events anymore that will entertain people however I'll still be around the server a lot and I still want to help out. Thx for reading! ❤️ 

Edited by Maso
  • Haha 1

It was my impression that you were a Junior Event Master? 

Also, having just spoken with Ling. He was not aware at all that you were leaving the EM team? 

Can you also explain why you created another account to post this application? https://www.gatewaygaming.net.au/forums/profile/1844-luckygaming132/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjYwMjgsImlkXzIiOjQzMTI3fQ==

I honestly don't understand this situation, but if you have not had the decency to advise him of this then I don't believe you deserve a spot in the staff team. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Coric locked this topic