Sign in to follow this  
Kevin

Unban

Your In-game Name: Kevin

Your Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198294368440/home

Your Steam ID: 76561198294368440

Who banned you? A-16 Jag

Length of the ban? Permanent

Why were you banned: LTAP 2X Disrespect to an admin and i think RDM it was awhile ago at this point

Why should you be unbanned: Because i want to play the server and i wont be bad anymore it was in 2018 and i am ready to play.

Edit - I have reviewed other ban appeals and think i put in way to much effort and i hope this bare minimal appeal is enough i really just want to play with my mates i saw it work with others so i am giving it a go

• Like 1

If the ban was from 2018 you have had near to two years to 'reform' yourself, with this being said I don't see why you shouldn't be let back.

+1.

@Stooge community of second chances 😉 

• Like 1
  • Angry React 1

Posted (edited)

Arguably enough, he has listened to the reason his previous ban was denied. Seems more serious this time around. Little as this appeal actually contains.

I reckon if you start us off with a comment why you took such a lighthearted approach to the previous ban appeal, you could be better received. 

Edited by Noc

Are permanent bans even a thing anymore? Usually its just 20000 minutes or something. This guys done his time he should be given half a crack to return and if he acts up again, he'll just find himself back here once more, unable to play. 

Posted (edited)

Should probably put his previous appeal in this thread for reference, for ease of access.

Edited by Noc

20 minutes ago, Kruger (Mikey) said:

Are permanent bans even a thing anymore? Usually its just 20000 minutes or something. This guys done his time he should be given half a crack to return and if he acts up again, he'll just find himself back here once more, unable to play. 

Permanent bans have always been a thing and never wont stop being a thing, its used if people show absolutely no intention of RP, permanent bans on gateway as we all know are just "sit here and wait until you have done some credible time"  due to us taking the community of second chances seriously,

2 years is a long time, he has earned his second chance like many before

GRANTED - USER HAS BEEN UNBANNED 

approved by caat

• Like 2