Posted (edited)

So I haven't even downloaded Steam yet and I'm making this, I've been toying with the idea of getting back into roleplay and frankly GG is the only thing worth downloading gmod for. 

I know I've had mixed experiences with a few folk here, and apologies where they're due, but I figured a clean slate would be in order.

Hello, I'm Noc, nice to meet you. 

Edited by Noc
unnecessary B)
  • Like 6

Welcome back man, I remember playing RC with you a bit and it was some good fun. 

• Love 1

RC was honestly the main highlight of my time here, not gonna lie. RC was fun with you, so the feeling is mutual. B)

• Love 1

Welcome back Mr. Hett! Hope you stick around and have fun on GG again.

• Like 1

not gonna lie although we may have had a few issues towards the end feels very cool to see you come back 🙂

• Love 1

Well Noc. The last time you were here I grew to dislike you dearly. I strongly believe it was the group of people you were involved in because prior to you being here last we were really good friends. So although you coming back makes me nervous I admired you as a friend in my early years on here. So Let's hope we can once again establish a friendship and make some more good memories. 
Also your Role play capability will be more then welcome back.
Chat soon 🙂

• Like 1

We haven't spoken much before but the stories i've heard put a bit of a bad rep on your name, hopefully with your return to the server that can change and you can make a impact on the server hope to speak more ingame best of luck 🙂

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Rippa said:

We haven't spoken much before but the stories i've heard put a bit of a bad rep on your name, hopefully with your return to the server that can change and you can make a impact on the server hope to speak more ingame best of luck 🙂

Well inbox me if you're concerned about that bad rep, I'm rather open in terms of my flaws and such. -- I won't deny though, I have had a mixture of good and bad experiences involving myself across GatewayGaming, ranging from strong-spoken naive views, to simple disagreements being blown up. It's unfortunate but eh, coming along solo with no ulterior motives or group to seclude myself to, this'll be different. (I hope)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Noc said:

Well inbox me if you're concerned about that bad rep, I'm rather open in terms of my flaws and such. -- I won't deny though, I have had a mixture of good and bad experiences involving myself across GatewayGaming, ranging from strong-spoken naive views, to simple disagreements being blown up. It's unfortunate but eh, coming along solo with no ulterior motives or group to seclude myself to, this'll be different. (I hope)

Once again man people have room to change and i hope you do the right thing on the server welcome back 🙂

• Like 1

Welcome back Noc good to see you getting back into things, the server will probably be a bit to get used to as I think it's changed a hell of a lot (for the better 🙂 ) so yea have a wicked time!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Galax said:

wassup g 🙂

Since I can't heart react you I'm just gonna give you one here. 

❤️

Screenshot_5.png

• Love 1

Welcome back Noc, It's good to see you again and with a better mindset, hopefully I'll see you in game mate.

• Love 1

Haven't met you yet man, but always cool to meet new and returning players. Welcome back.

• Like 1

Haven't met you (or really heard of you) but I would love to meet you.  Come play the server for a bit, have some VERY SERIOUS roleplay experiences. 

• Like 1