Bright

Bravo six, going dark.

I guess i'll hop on the farewell train, i've played gateway for about a year now, enjoyed all of it even the cringe moments but my time has come, uni is big crazy and making pizza's and delivering them is one heck of a commitment that i no longer have time to gateway game. 

From 41st to Delta, i've met some high tier gamers that i'll never forget, except Luca. 

Big hoorah to the boys, you made it fun.

@Tesla @Phill @Eclipse @Ace @Loc @Beatroot @Evoz @Vilkas @Yoho @RedPanda @Neato Mosquito @nebula. SORRY I FORGOT YOU ur all dirty dirty pigs, lov u all

also i am not a fucking simp, i just like to suck toes

ihatebabies.jpg

Edited by Bright
  • Like 3
  • Sad 5
  • Love 4

Cya fam, enjoyed the time with Foxtrot won't forget crashing the server due to the 'black thing' GL with uni. What course you doing rn in uni? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pasha said:

Cya fam, enjoyed the time with Foxtrot won't forget crashing the server due to the 'black thing' GL with uni. What course you doing rn in uni? 

Forensic Science / Criminology, also i'll always remember our time in foxtrot, was some of the most fun i've had.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Buck 🙂 said:

We should do a romboli squad special for Gateway

it would only be right to the lord himself.

• Love 1

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But in all seriousness thank you for being my favourite minge for over a year and making those times on gateway most memorable. From the time I saw you dancing in my 41st tryouts to our last mission together in Delta. I thank you.

Peace out simp.

Get on GTA once in awhile yeah?

a397759ac60ff1b64844f4ad6f4360c7.png.2b0a37f70bc4d8b6d1cdd5fb7011e2b8.png

Image result for chicken joe Cody's around here somewhere, I can feel it in my nuggets.

In all seriousness, goodluck in your future, hopefully you come and play the Forest 2 with the crew, that is if your not whipped and still simpin 😉 

Edited by Evoz

2 minutes ago, Yoho said:

@Bright catch up for burger soon big fella.

we can eat sushi in japan too

Just now, Bright said:

we can eat sushi in japan too

Word

5 minutes ago, Tesla said:

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But in all seriousness thank you for being my favourite minge for over a year and making those times on gateway most memorable. From the time I saw you dancing in my 41st tryouts to our last mission together in Delta. I thank you.

Peace out simp.

Get on GTA once in awhile yeah?

a397759ac60ff1b64844f4ad6f4360c7.png.2b0a37f70bc4d8b6d1cdd5fb7011e2b8.png

of course, how else would we run the Coreli Crime family?

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, Evoz said:

Image result for chicken joe Cody's around here somewhere, I can feel it in my nuggets.

All seriousness, goodluck in your future, hopefully you come and play the Forest 2 with the crew, that is if your not whipped and still simpin 😉 

ill be there playing as timmy and run around killing boars

• Love 1

Goodbye and good riddance,  another dreg of this community finally at the wicks end. Only a few more corrupt people to go and this community shall be whole again. 

Ps. I never liked you

Pps. Goodbye and good luck luv u long time 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Goodbye Bright, you will be missed good friend, meet up cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ❤️

Have a good one Bright, it was fun being in a few regiments with you here and there, hope the best for what you decide to do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neato Mosquito said:

Goodbye and good riddance,  another dreg of this community finally at the wicks end. Only a few more corrupt people to go and this community shall be whole again. 

Ps. I never liked you

Pps. Goodbye and good luck luv u long time 

be the savior of this community

i hope the next time i see you im in blue scraping bits of you up xoxo

• Love 1

Won't forget the time we traded surgery stories, sorry I couldn't do more Delta ops for you guys. Hope to you back on the server in the future gamer 318908249_SkirataKlan.thumb.png.aef1035c346f7614c9e2b3c80779168e.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, JamWay said:

Cya cringefella. 

i loved you always 

Edited by Bright

See ya bright, thanks for teaching me how to minge. Also you're lying you are a BIG SIMP

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.