Sign in to follow this  
Yoho

ARC Screenings-28/02

Public ARC Screenings:

On the 28th of February (Friday after the 8:30 PM Event), Alpha Class - Advanced Recon Commando's (ARC) will hold an open/public screening. Anyone who wishes to join ARC and showcase their skills and abilities on the server may prove themselves here. The test will consist of Climbswep, Jetpack, Live Breaching (Sim) and Roleplay. Once the screening is complete a small number of players will be chosen to participate in a traineeship that will further develop on these skills and test if they are worthy enough to pass and become ARC troopers. This will be your first opportunity to join ARC as an event such as this hardly occur (once every 2-3 months). A word of warning; the traineeship is not for those looking for a casual experience. There are strict expectations in place, and more than a few participants in the past have pulled out due to the nature of the traineeship. 

Notice for Beta ARC, Null:

Those that currently hold a Beta or Null position(s) on another character that passes into the traineeship will be allowed to maintain that position throughout the trainee period. On the occasion that you pass, you must make a formal resignation to your Beta/Skirata/Null position in order to join the ranks of ARC.

Info:

Friday,  28th of February

After the 8:30 PM Event, (~9:30 PM - AEST)

Anyone attempting the screenings must have at least reached the rank of Sergeant (or equivalent clone rank) to be eligible to enter the screening (At least at some point within their time on the server). Background checks will be done in the case you are on a character that is not SGT+

If you need to contact me about any queries/questions; (Do not ask ARC about how many trainees will be taken into the traineeship.)

Discord: Yoho#8463
Ingame Alias: ARC Commander A-17 'Alpha'
Current ARC Roster: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jR823tMHiXCncJz98AXPisYmJkKeAvmKfC7MzB_kWsE/edit?usp=sharing

This will be the only time that the screening will be held (in a long ass time), and it is expected those who are interested will congregate outside the designated training area at the time specified. If you are unable to make the scheduled time, better luck next time.

Simply having skill alone is not enough to succeed. Your attitude and behaviours throughout the past few months will be assessed throughout the entirety. Whilst in the screening, all ARC personnel have complete authority over proceedings.

Good Luck.

• Like 8
  • Quality Post 1
  • Shocker 3

gmod_2020-02-13_16-33-26.thumb.png.54a42e7a3101e27a19208b22af5ee872.png

join arc to get the smol gun

Edited by Buck :)
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, AnnoyingTaco (Herd) said:

uhhhh yeah id like my name back thx

:)))))

NO

Just now, AnnoyingTaco (Herd) said:

nah thats it

1v1 me on the climb swep course kiddo

Dude for real

pull up and get bullied by null for free 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Pull up Pull up in the Laat, your squad look nervous

Oh god, CG is in for one hell of a ride. I hope for the ARC Trainee's, the mental and physical abuse does not give you long term damage. Only Jah knows what it did to the current ARC's. 

• Dumb 6
  • Quality Post 1
  • Haha 2
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Rippa said:

planks

please no offensive comments on the forums THANKS

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Aussi said:
1 hour ago, Rippa said:

planks

please no offensive comments on the forums THANKS

Thanks for keeping this forums safe, Forum Moderator!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

no can do boss comes with being an epic null gamer

Edited by Rippa

If I do the first wall do I automatically become ARC CO?

• Like 1