Sign in to follow this  
bulletspang

Ban Appeal

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your In-game Name: I am not sure what my in-game name was. 

Your Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119152814/

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79443543

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who banned you? Dust

Length of the ban? Permanent 

Reason of the ban? There is no listed reason but I believe it was RDM and NITRP. 

Why should we unban you? I would firstly like to apologize for the manner of my last ban appeal, I acted like an entitled asshole and for some reason thought I deserved to be unbanned even though I really didn't. The main reason I hope to be unbanned is just to be apart of the community again. As I said last time, I have been playing GG on and off for a few years and have never really made my mark on the server other than being a minge. If I am added back I really hope that I can come back and just join a regiment and play the game as it was intended as opposed to minging like I have in the past. I again would like to apoligise for my manner last time and really hope that I can be added back. I would like to come back to the community and just help out, make everyone feel welcome and have fun, and perhaps stop people from minging by becoming friends with them and stopping them from minging.

Edited by bulletspang
  • Thinking 1

For starters you posted the appeal in the wrong section, ( I have moved it for you) And can you remember what Name you have gone by, maybe not in-game but on Teamspeak etc?

Your two Previous bans have been without context much like this one has, I get it was some time ago but it has been that recurring that it is more or less a joke. I would have more confidence if instead of "I believe it was RDM and NITRP" you took a deeper look inside and realised why and what the ban was for. The ban is for your overall behaviour and repeated rule breaks, it is not about what you do whilst you are not banned it is about what you have done over your time here. and to be Permanently banned twice in a single year is a pretty hefty problem. (That is what " I believe " the ban is for)

Also four months have passed since your last appeal was denied, which on the outcome stated you may re-apply in a month, Which leads me to being curious about what brings you back this time instead of 3 months ago?

Please provide some more insight, 

Also Ren did say it would be your last chance the first time he banned you, We are known as the community of second chances not 3 😕 Meaning if you were to be allowed back and received any ban or you were reported as minging and acting out, you will instead of another permanent ban be receiving a community ban meaning you will not be allowed back at all. The reason I tell you this is because I am going to be giving you a +1 in hopes that you are a changed man. If the community responds well to this app and you are accepted, please be on your best behaviour.

-Beatroot

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

Thankyou very much Beetroot, I genuinely appreciate that you’re offering me another chance as I do genuinely think I have changed in the year+ since my ban as with age comes maturity. In response to my name, I really have no clue what it could have been other than bulletspang, it might have also been Johnny but I can’t say with any certainty. In terms of my confusion as to the reason I was banned, it’s not because I’m trying to avoid blame, it’s just that the ban message that comes up doesn’t include the reason and it was such a long time ago that I was banned. In regards to not putting an another appeal 3 months ago, it was mostly because I was travelling and working and just didn’t have the time to play video games that often.

If allowed back in the community again, I can promise that I will not let anyone down and really hope to become a helpful and respected member of the community .

• Like 1

Accepted

Please note this however:

On 2/9/2020 at 8:28 PM, Beatroot said:

Meaning if you were to be allowed back and received any ban or you were reported as minging and acting out, you will instead of another permanent ban be receiving a community ban meaning you will not be allowed back at all.

• Like 1