Blaze8901

Blaze is saying good bye for now

Ok it has been fun playing with you guys but it is time i say good bye as i have just not had the drive to play anymore and my life is just getting to busy and i want to play other games kike i said it has been a blast playing the sever 

I would like to say thanks to some off you that made it more fun and kept me staying for so long. First we have my old 7th co Jesse if not for you i would of only be on the sever for a couple of days thank you for showing the way for me. and now thank you Spirit, Coric, Yoho, Serbo, Maxonok, Astro, Jamway, Andy, Sharky, Tango, Corvus,  Jarr, Limbo, Sloth, Khai, Unwanted, Bishop and more but if i was to put all of your names i would be here for ever.

One last thing i am saying good bye but that dose not mean i am gone for good i will jump on ts and maybe the sever. But some time down the line i will most likely come back to the sever when i miss it till than good bye mates 

And good luck with 38th Flowers          

bye bye 

unknown.thumb.png.b14dc0f7c895b3797a877062a54e279b.png1128135288_image07th.thumb.jpg.b689ccd6d54235b047f3884b8fd44b5e.jpgrp_anaxes0038.thumb.jpg.d488a75c7b9c41090e370fef0183610b.jpg    agdda.thumb.PNG.ae2422bf2d8c72eaf519b9f762b42f47.PNG

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

You’re a good lad mate, catch you later.

• Like 1

You had a good run on man, it's sad to see you leave but It's good to see that you are leaving on a happier note. I do look forward to when you return. But until that time, seeya later buddy, and don't be a stranger to jump on the TS for a chat from time to time. :~)

• Like 2

It is sad to see you go. You are an awesome guy, but reiterating what Serbo said, I am real happy with you leaving on a happy note. Can't wait to talk to you soon. Have a good one, good luck in life

• Like 1

ignore phill, he is quite cringe.

have fun in your future man!

• Like 1

Farewell man. Thank you for including the image of me crashing the server, greatly appreciate it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Coric said:

Farewell man. Thank you for including the image of me crashing the server, greatly appreciate it.

Sorry I had to it was to funny when it happened 

Sorry for the late reply, Didn't pop up as unread.

Sad to see you go blaze but it's something I knew was coming for a long time.

I hope you still pop into the teamspeak and play some other games with us!

• Like 1

Another gamer down. Good luck with future blaze

ill see you in a few weeks

• Like 1

We will miss you!

goodbye the (almost) best Cody!

Sorry man, no one could ever top Jesse. Man was a meme of a Cody but you were still a good Cody, y’know?

• Haha 1