Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036524567

Current in-game alias: Pandakka

Time Played (Hours): In total combined with my old hours, around 580

Are you a donator? Yes i am

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC3 before?

Sure have.

Why do you want access to PAC3?

To be able to further my RP and make my and others experiences more fulfilling on the server.

How is using PAC3 going to enhance your time on the server?
I enjoy making custom animations, little things that add up to a better experience, I enjoy helping others with their PAC's so being able to do both those things and help others will enhance my time on the server greatly.

PAC3 Examples:

5 videos In order are;

Meditation, A conscious thought made manifest.

Lightning/Healing, 2 sides of a coin, one to heal and one to deal death.

Flourish, A deadly dance with the blade only the strong of heart will partake.

T2, the personal slicing/comm link spider leg companion

• Like 8

Your PAC3 examples clearly demonstrate you have an understanding of PAC3 and its systems to a degree exceeding the general minimum standard to be accepted. However, I have not had adequate interactions with you to properly evaluate your character and therefore can only leave my endorsement of your abilities. +1

• Like 1

2117009089_DJrmQ8yV4AA9JjXasSmartObject-1.png.87b80ed16208cc3a6e289682a12ee2bf.png

great use of pacs, just remember you cant use particles on the server. other than that, these are amazing +1

• Haha 3

On 2/5/2020 at 12:05 AM, Coric said:

Sick as +1

Thanks! appreciate it

15 hours ago, Bullet said:

Looks cool and original

+1 

Thanks dude

13 hours ago, Centurion said:

Your PAC3 examples clearly demonstrate you have an understanding of PAC3 and its systems to a degree exceeding the general minimum standard to be accepted. However, I have not had adequate interactions with you to properly evaluate your character and therefore can only leave my endorsement of your abilities. +1

More than fair enough, thank you for the +1

3 hours ago, Buck 🙂 said:

2117009089_DJrmQ8yV4AA9JjXasSmartObject-1.png.87b80ed16208cc3a6e289682a12ee2bf.png

great use of pacs, just remember you cant use particles on the server. other than that, these are amazing +1

Yep sure do, just decided to add the particles for the app to add a little flair, 10/10 picture Thanks man!

Really nice use of unique animations that aren't over the top. Good work mate +1

• Like 1

Easy +1
Panda have amazing understanding on PAC3. It would be great to see on the server, I would love to see it. Good luck with the Application, Panda. I wish all the best.

• Like 1

+1

This man helped me a lot back in the day with PAC3.

These designs are also really great and well thought-out.

• Thanks 1

Your use of animations and generic PAC's have always been very sophisticated, unique and bring a new level to the entirety of the playerbase when utilising PAC3.

With this being said, goodluck. +1

• Like 1

+1 Panda knows his stuff clearly and has great skill in the ways of the PAC, hope you get it so we can see some more exciting PACs

Your creations within PAC3 are very unique. your intentions for your PAC's are clear, from your behaviour in game and your Jedi responsibility, I can definitely see you using it without abuse. +1 from me. Good luck on your application.