Sign in to follow this  
Ace

I'm training MMA.

As the title says, I'm training MMA. (Mixed Martial Arts)

I don't really expect any of you to care about this post, but gonna make it anyway.

So MMA has been a passion of mine for a little while now, 5 months I'd say. It genuinely got me interested in training and the idea of being a fighter is awesome to me. 

I'd like to go pro in my life, maybe I'll make it to the UFC one day, gotta have dreams. 

Now, I started training a couple of days ago, went for an hour and did 200 elbows in training. Did some yesterday too.

It's a really fun experience on my end, if you are interested in fighting or just learning how to defend yourself if you need it, I'd say this is for you. Or boxing, Taekwondo, Karate, Wing Chun, anything. 

If anyone is on the Gold Coast area and wants to learn, DM me and I'll try my best to get you with the company I'm working with 🙂 

• Like 3

I will fight you at Surfers Paradise main beach 11pm, 20/3/19. The first Gateway Gaming boxing event. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Yoho said:

I will fight you at Surfers Paradise main beach 11pm, 20/3/19. The first Gateway Gaming boxing event. 

shot, i'll sit in the commentary box

15 minutes ago, Yoho said:

I'll come be the ref

28 minutes ago, Yoho said:

I'll just sit in noclip

• Haha 1

you know you have to have a healthy sleep pattern and eat well to do this...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bright said:

you know you have to have a healthy sleep pattern and eat well to do this...

I'm waking up at 5am everyday to train

poo head

1 hour ago, Yoho said:

You're like 8 foot, but I'm up for it

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Evoz said:

shot, i'll sit in the commentary box

"That right hook fuckin cracked him aye!"

• Love 1

I did Muay Thai for 2 years when I was roughly 15-17, And have done casual boxing here and there ever since. 
Very good exercise, and it is a very good idea to learn how to defend yourself in this scary world. 
Here is a very cringe picture of me from years ago in all my glory (Very Far Left, white mossimo Shirt)

946978_607125309300210_769455445_n.jpg?_

Edited by Beatroot
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Beatroot said:

I did Muay Thai for 2 years when I was roughly 15-17, And have done casual boxing here and there ever since. 
Very good exercise, and it is a very good idea to learn how to defend yourself in this scary world. 
Here is a very cringe picture of me from years ago in all my glory (Very Far Left, white mossimo Shirt)

946978_607125309300210_769455445_n.jpg?_

Good shit, that pose could be worse, you could look like me bruh. I just find it enjoyable and wanna go pro as said b4.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I’ve been practicing the art of the Jedi for about 10 years now, I’ve been doing well so far and I think I could Atleast take on someone using aggressive stance on Wiltos 

https://i.imgur.com/RyQF7eL.mp4

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Shocker 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2

12 hours ago, Centurion said:

surely give us a pic of ur mma feet

image.png.380a834389855b91ad6996770e5fc6a3.png

images.jpg

• Like 2
  • Quality Post 1
  • Angry React 1

17 hours ago, Centurion said:

surely give us a pic of ur mma feet

image.png.380a834389855b91ad6996770e5fc6a3.png

bruh moment.jpg

• Like 1

On 1/11/2020 at 3:31 PM, Yoho said:

word, im omw. i wont bring any boys honest

Its fun til you cop an elbow to the ear and loose hearing, or maybe a knee to the chin and sound like samual jackson in the kingsman movie

13 hours ago, nebula. said:

word, im omw. i wont bring any boys honest

what your fob boys and girls

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Cuffs said:

Its fun til you cop an elbow to the ear and loose hearing, or maybe a knee to the chin and sound like samual jackson in the kingsman movie

First thing I was taught were elbows 

yeah look ace i am null ingame, therefor irl i must be able to fight like a null please hmu as the only thing my dad taught me was a headlock

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alexayye said:

yeah look ace i am null ingame, therefor irl i must be able to fight like a null please hmu as the only thing my dad taught me was a headlock

Pokemon.jpg