Sign in to follow this  
Hazzatron_2000

Hazzatron_2000/Hazza unban appeal

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your In-game Name: Hazza

Your Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198197015875/

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:118375073

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who banned you? 
I was banned by "Senior Lieutenant Palskies"

Length of the ban?
Indefinate

Reason of the ban?
"Appeal on the forums - Come back when you'd like to RP"
I believe I came on with some friends and minged/rdm'd whilst being trained, it was a while ago so I cannot remember

Why should we unban you?
I have matured since getting banned since it was a while ago, and i'd like to start playing swrp again so I want to see what the server is like

You able to provide some more information for me mate?
How long has it been, roughly. Palskies (Omo) is an older user who hasn't played in a while, so if it is about the time-frame I think it is it should be more than a fair enough time.

Edit: For the meantime, I'll allow the community to give their opinion and decide.

11 hours ago, Coric said:

You able to provide some more information for me mate?
How long has it been, roughly. Palskies (Omo) is an older user who hasn't played in a while, so if it is about the time-frame I think it is it should be more than a fair enough time.

I was able to find an old screenshot of the ban, which I think is from the same day but it might have been from a later attempt to join where I forgot about the ban. The date on the screenshot is March 26, 2018

If the ban was from March 2018 it has been a fair time since then, As long as you don't continue the behaviour I don't see a reason to not remove the perm, Idk if you're the same Hazza I remember.

Keep in mind if it is removed and your behaviour is less than desirable then you will end up in the same place

Mr Palskies hmm. 

Just follow the rules and guidelines of the server if you're granted another chance, by which you should be given in my opinion.

Goodluck, +1

• Thinking 1

Wether you'd remember or not I was actually online playing with Palskies at the time of this ban and honestly I don't think the indefinite ban was deserving but due to the mass minging and trolls we had joining the server Omo (Palskies) just flick banned you and your mates.

I wouldn't see why a 2nd chance isn't to be given especially due to the time that has passed since the ban,

that being said I hope to see you around, gateway gamer, +1 Goodluck