Prerequisites:

Do you have Teamspeak 3 Installed?

Yes I do

Do you enjoy helping other people?

Yes

Are you willing to test your stress?

Yes I am

Age? (Minimum of 14 years of age.): 

List your current playtime (Minimum of 80 Hours): (Click Here)

371.55 hours

Changed steam name

Are you willing to learn new ways to approach situations?

Yes I am 

Do you have any active warns?

No

Do you have a problem with any of our current staff members?

No, I don't  

Requirements:

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:211724741

Steam Profile Link:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/atlasos/

Current in game alias / rank:

Clone: Staff Sergeant 9887 Titan

Jedi: General Kit Fisto

How known are you on a scale of 1-10 (10 being everyone knows you):

How will you becoming a moderator make an impact on the community?

I believe that with my experience on servers, for example, Galactic Gaming (staff rank: Admin) presently shut down, Poseidon Servers (staff rank: Senior Moderator) presently shut down and The Empire (staff rank: Moderator) presently shut down and I accept could help the staff group to enable the network to improve; productively and adequacy by giving the players a superior staff understanding. At the point when the network becomes more joyful, the player base will develop and with a superior player base, the harmful conduct in the network will diminish. Less toxic conduct inside the network makes a progressively constructive player base. Individuals will remain on this magnificent server. I realize that I will attempt my best to enable this server to improve inside and out.

Do you believe you're able to deal with individuals and situations in a completely unbiased manner?

Indeed, I trust I am. As regardless of whether a player affronted me or treated me unjustifiably I would at present treat them equivalent to some other player inside the network. While likewise hearing the two sides of the story before making a judgment.

Do you use our Teamspeak server often?

Yes I do

Do you understand that as a member of the Staff Team, your position may be subject to change and / or termination should you not be performing to the degree stipulated?

Truly, I completely get that in the event that I don't perform as well as could be expected that I might be expelled from the staff group.

Situations:

1. A user is RDMing and insulting other users. You are the only staff available to deal with the situation. What do you do?

I would use the command !administrate (or something similar) to fly to an admin location and then bring them to an area with !bring "users name "!jailtp 'users name' so they can't proceed and I would converse with them, inquiring as to why they are disrupting the server guidelines by RDMing and offending different players while checking logs with /logs and Warn them utilizing !warn "users name" "reason" and return them using !return "users name". On the off chance that they proceed after they have gotten the caution, I would kick/ban them.

2. A user has contested a warn you have given him and proceeds to verbally abuse you, what do you do?

I would guide them to quit being loudly injurious towards me and to quiet down. At that point I would ask them for their perspective on for what good reason they ought not keep the admonition and in the event that they have an appropriate explanation that they ought not keep the caution I would ask a higher positioning staff to check the explanation with me as I was the one to caution them and I would prefer not to be viewed as inclination at that point furnish with evacuating the caution or keeping it there and explaining to the player why.

3. A user has threatened to DDos and take down the server. What do you do?

I would permanently ban the client for DDosing threats utilizing !ban 'users name' 'reason' 'appropriate time' while likewise taking a screen capture of the dangers and pass them along to ranking staff.

4. A Commander and Lieutenant are arguing in front of debrief. It is getting quite heated. The context of the argument is unknown to you. What do you do?

Right off the bat I would check if whether it separated of the occasion if so I would let CG manage it, yet in the event that it is an OOC matter I would guide them to quiet down and remove them from debrief utilizing !bring or !jailtp and ask what is making the issue at that point attempt settle it by hearing the two sides of the story and figure out how to retouch the issue.

5. A Cadet has been complaining and wandering around because he hasn't been trained yet. He doesn't appear to have any intent to role play. What do you do?

I would bring them to the training location !bring “user” while I attempt my best to get an individual to train them and I let them know whether they don't have the aim to be trained that they will be kicked (Verbal Warning). at that point, I would watch them get prepared and sometime after in the event that they show that they would prefer not to RP by minging and disrupting the server guidelines I would kick them for NITRP (No Intent To RP) !kick “user” ‘reason’ as they have been cautioned previously.

Edited by Atlas/Crix
  • Like 1

I do not believe you are fit for moderator, at times  you have proven yourself arrogant and have proven to be quiet difficult to deal with, your activity also comes into question. You are at times very active and then at times you just disappear from the server. 

It's a -1 from me, although my opinions are subject to change.   

• Like 4

This was a hard one to decide for me. You do seem to be dedicated to the server but I do see where Yoho is coming from. I think that before you become Moderator it would be great to see you attempt to be a little more diplomatic in some situations. At this point in time I am going to leave my feedback to your application as Neutral

• Like 1

+1 wouldn't break the rules on his life, he is more than responsible enough for the position and I feel with absolute confidence he would make a good addition to the staff team

• Like 1

+1 From what I've seen you are very responsible and always follow rules as stated by thuss. I believe you would make a great moderator not only for those reasons but also because of your experience on the server.

As said by Yoho, you have shown to act in a manner that is not fitting for a staff member, I have had multiple encounters where you lashed out over small and quite frankly stupid things, as of now it's going to be a -1, but i'm more than happy to change it if i see improvment.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Off the bat its a -1 from me, most situations I have encountered with you have ended quite toxic, an example of this being you attempting to powerplay myself and others of a hill near the TV during event setup.  I personally have seen little to no change after posting this mod app. Yoho and Bright have outlined this quite well in their responses.

If you can prove you have changed I would reconsider moving to a neutral or +1

Edited by Tesla
Spelling and Reasoning
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

+1 In my eyes I have never seen you act up or do the things some of the others have stated you have done but That's just my opinion from my interactions with you whereas the others might have had negative interactions with you don't take the feedback to heart but do take it in and try to improve on some of the things people have said nonetheless best of luck.

~Sorry for the monka ass reply before guys I was braindead at 3 am

566644_v9_bb.thumb.jpg.6f658b4ecd37859e89b857c40b21d0d6.jpg

Edited by Scooby
Inappropriate reply
  • Dumb 2
  • Quality Post 1
  • Dislike 5

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Scooby said:

+1 my dude. Don't worry about about the feedback man and dont take it to heart so just remember if you don't get it now you can always try again and most of the people -1 I would advise you actually talk to the person and form your own opinion instead of copying someone else's when you have had no interaction with the person applying prior 

Tesla, Yoho and myself have had several interactions individually with Atlas hence why we -1'd, I advise you think about what you say before you say it or you'll make yourself look a little bit silly.

Edited by Bright

Hey Crix,

Great to see you applying for staff. In regards to your application, it is well written and well rounded, with extensive vocabulary. Your written application shows capable understanding of ULX and the steps you have described in dealing with incidents are suitable. I am unable to make a comment on your activity as I have not been as active recently, but you have shown through your actions to be very dedicated to Jedi, which should be commended. You are also active on TS, which is good.
    - For staff sits, I would caution you in asking the player why they are disrupting server guidelines before checking logs. You always want to act with as much information as you can.

Personally, I have not had any negative experiences with you to effect my judgement, nor do I know of the incidents Yoho and others describe. For these reasons I am going to be giving you a +1. Just reiterating that I have had no bad experiences with you and am not being swayed by others comments. 

In regards to the feedback you have received from others, think on it and how you may need to change your behaviour to show others you can change, nothing is set in stone. Good luck with your staff application.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 1/10/2020 at 3:38 AM, Scooby said:

Don't worry about about the feedback

Really poor advice. Worry about feedback, if it's given well, then it's invaluable. Take it constructively and hopefully improve.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 1/10/2020 at 5:38 AM, Scooby said:

Don't worry about about the feedback man

Didn't you learn from you Event Master Application? SMH. Silly cave man

Well since I am here, I might as well give a feedback..

Crix, I didn't really get to know you. Once I fade into the Imperial Darkside, I pretty much forgot everyone at Clone Wars, well not everyone. However due to my short time being here, I believe I've good understanding about you. -1. You're not suitable to staff. I've see your attitude and your behaviour first hand, it's not staff material. You're too easy piss off, imagine you handling Redpanda, it won't go so well. I'm little shocked you have expreince on other servers, but your attitude seems so unlikely to be a staff.

I would recommend you learn how to control your behaviour to ever becoming a Staff.

However, I wish you Good Luck with the Application!

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

The application is well-written and is displayed at a higher level. The use of ULX-commands alongside the demonstration of your decision making process throughout the application further highlights your knowleadge in regards to staffing.

It seems the main issue is your attitude towards others. I don't know you so I cannot make the assumption your either 'toxic' or not. However, regarding the application, attempt to display yourself in-game to differ from these attached 'behavioural' issues that you're accused to possess.

Goodluck with the application, +1.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

I've known you for quite a while now so I might weigh in a bit.

Your application is alright, not overly detailed but still gets your point across about how you would deal with these scenarios, on the other hand I've seen/heard experiences with you where you have been pissed off by someone really easily and that's something that you have to avoid if you are to staff a server, I'm not sure how you would be able to handle minges without them getting under your skin or you punishing people because they called you a mean name once.

Unfortunately man its a -1 from me.

• Like 1

My interactions with you for the majority of the time were very negative, While not directed towards me, ive seen you get quite angry at other people very easily and give off a very toxic attitude. Not exactly fit for staff. -1

• Like 1