Sign in to follow this  
s8n

Imperial RP - Maintenance 29/12

Hey guys, 

Myself and the higher staff of Imperial RP have decided to take the server down for around 3-4 weeks for a maintenance period. We understand the server has been a little slow and not receiving the traction that we expected, we've pinpointed a few issues and are in the works in changing/doing some large changes. 

We should be back towards the end of the January, we're going to keep you all updated via the forums/discord. 

As for donations, everyone who donated will be able to keep their donations upon launch. However, if you're an Inquisitor and would like to be transferred to Jedi on the clone wars, we can make that happen, DM myself or @Spirit to sort that out. 

There will be a wide range of new content for the server and things for people to do between events. 

Thanks to everyone who made the first few weeks enjoyable, we'll be back soon and hopefully the fun will continue! 

• Like 3
  • Shocker 4

Will all levels/Ranks that players had still remain after the maintenance period? Or will we face a wipe?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Aussi said:

Will all levels/Ranks that players had still remain after the maintenance period? Or will we face a wipe?

This post will be where updates occur for that sort of thing; we're not 100% sure yet. 

• Thanks 1
  • Shocker 1
  • Sad 1

I can assure everyone that the server will largely be improved when it's re-released. Thank you guys in advanced for being patient. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

12 hours ago, s8n said:

I can assure everyone that the server will largely be improved when it's re-released. Thank you guys in advanced for being patient. 

will scar squadron be on the server

• Like 2
  • Angry React 1
  • Haha 2