Happee

Happee's Mod Application

Imperial Moderator Application Template

hroRjWk.png

Prerequisites:

Do you have Teamspeak 3 Installed?

Yes, I also have discord

Do you enjoy helping other people?

Yes I enjoy helping people and would like to help new players enjoy their RP experience

Are you willing to test your stress?

Absolutely, I feel I can deal with the stress of 'minges' not complying

Age? (Minimum of 14 years of age.)

I am 14

List your current playtime (Minimum of 80 Hours): (Click Here)

Which one? i have almost a week on the server and over 1,250 hours on steam

Are you willing to learn new ways to approach situations?

Yes, I will accept any new methods that i can learn

Do you have any active warns?

No because I'm a good boy  : ) 

Do you have a problem with any of our current staff members?

No because all the staff are absolute legends 

Requirements:

Steam ID:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/my_name_jeff_XD/ 

Steam Profile Link:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/my_name_jeff_XD/

Current in game alias / rank:

SGT Happee

How known are you on a scale of 1-10 (10 being everyone knows you):

6/10

How will you becoming a moderator make an impact on the community?

I am quite active on the server and there have been a few times I've needed a mod/ admin and there were none on to assist me

Do you believe you're able to deal with individuals and situations in a completely unbiased manner?

Yes, i believe I am able to

Do you use our Teamspeak server often?

Only Teamspeak server I use

Do you understand that as a member of the Staff Team, your position may be subject to change and / or termination should you not be performing to the degree stipulated?

I understand that me being mod that I will do as told by higher admins

Situations:

1. A user is RDMing and insulting other users. You are the only staff available to deal with the situation. What do you do?

I freeze them and bring him to a place one one other than myself and other mods can come to, ask him why he is doing this and explain that he will be warned for what he has done wrong, if he doesn't comply i will have to warn him for mass RDM and no intent to RP

2. A user has contested a warn you have given him and proceeds to verbally abuse you, what do you do?

Explain his wrong doings, why i have warned him and what for, then warn him for staff abuse and hurting my feelings

3. A user has threatened to DDos and take down the server. What for do you do?

Ask him questions, and explain why something like this has to be taken seriously and why he can get in trouble for this, warn then kick him for fail RP and no intent to RP

4. A Brigadier and Captain are arguing in front of debrief. It is getting quite heated. The context to the argument is unknown to you. What do you do?

Bring both into a sit and ask questions about why are they arguing and is it meta-gaming or RP, then exclaim that they could argue in a VC and not in server where it is 

5. A Cadet has been complaining and wandering around because he hasn't been trained yet. He doesn't appear to have any intent to role play. What do you do?

Put in OOC that he needs a trainer and if no one volunteers i choose a random SGT+ or do it myself

Edited by Happee
Needed to be edited
  • Like 1

The christmas pac is a ripper, alongside that you're a very friendly and funny bloke which are great characteristics to have within a staff team.

However, the application lacks in detail. I'd suggest taking the time to edit the application and add more information to your answers as they're pretty straight forward. Things you can do to demonstrate your knowledge and overall boost your application to a higher standard includes the utilisation of ulx commands throughout (!goto <user>), adding dialogue between conflicting parties and choosing a suitable coloured format between questions and answers.

Lastly, get yourself out there a bit more, engage with the community to boost your popularity level from '5/10'.

Goodluck with the application, NEUTRAL.

•  
  • Like 2
  • Shocker 1

Your app needs work. some colour coding, formatting and fleshing out of the answers would be great. Also ULX commands in your answers are a must. If you don't know ULX well I recommend reading through the link I provided. I remember @Coric gave it to me back in the day and it helped heaps. However your maturity and friendliness in game shows that you would be a great fit for the staff team. I'll remain NEUTRAL until you fix some things up.

https://pingperfect.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=659&__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=56189fcc36748dc0bc2d57bdd9aa93808b7f3b53-1577071525-0-AYuxPs3CECqtiKC0Mi3dLJlN7SYrK9g3daFciH1ACZxU77SlJ-a9A6sO3nQfQhkIhVjmI3_gi_WLeVxkaW0Umhs1LqbKNb_J444_GuTp17RlSn3x5v3vHvXlARUNUflmukLlVyUTO4r7fQyyAE1wchQwTNlqzImASNOTOghd5j1MjFZckVsklvB2FyTwq9USTuxaG92nuYXQgwtz95Ft2U92kp2uNfTNzHH_p_WNUUn46o6BiLVc0Qm_s03fuoTIyK8C23nawPkP_IkkWbrJ8iGGqaWkJnmn425rNHp9CbFR

• Like 1

Alright first you need to proofread your work since some of your spelling is off.

secondly, you have a week on the server which is no where near enough time to prove you can be a good and well trusted moderator.

Thirdly, you need to work on your ULX commands as they are vital when being a mod. Simply saying bring them here or take them there isn’t going to cut it on an application

honestly being the age you are it’s quite difficult to know whether you’re going to take this seriously or not. Maybe get some more experience on the server and show everyone you’re moderator material before you submit an application.

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

secondly, you have a week on the server which is no where near enough time to prove you can be a good and well trusted moderator.

Imperial Server hasn't even been out for a month yet...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Alluh said:

Imperial Server hasn't even been out for a month yet...

Yeah wrote this pretty late and only just noticed it was an imperial application, but I still stand by what I said. Majority of mods on Imperial RP are well known from clone wars RP or have had a great deal of experience in the field before. So unless Happee has spent an immense amount of time on CWRP or has taken up the role of moderator on the server in the past that I’m not aware of, then I still believe what I mentioned needs to be worked on.

• Like 1

On 12/23/2019 at 11:26 PM, Jesse said:

Feelsbadman I only have like 2 and a half days

Moving on to the application, Great to see people applying. Good luck with your application

Now while most has already been stated, some comments:

• User has exceptional playtime for a server that hasn't been out for too long
  • User provides minimal detail in responses
  • User does not color application making it harder to read
  • User does not demonstrate understanding of ULX

Overall I will be leaving Neutral support, however I am willing to change if the problems are rectified

• Like 1

I would strongly recommend looking at previously accepted applications on both CW and Imperial to get an idea of what's standard.

The application needs a fair bit of beefing out, I know it probably comes across as tedious but it is an important display of the effort you willing to put into the staffing role alongside other things. Furthermore, use that link to get a good idea on how ulx works, showing it in an applications has more or less become standard at this point.

• Like 1

On 12/23/2019 at 11:26 PM, Jesse said:

Alright first you need to proofread your work since some of your spelling is off.

Thirdly, you need to work on your ULX commands as they are vital when being a mod. Simply saying bring them here or take them there isn’t going to cut it on an application

honestly being the age you are it’s quite difficult to know whether you’re going to take this seriously or not. Maybe get some more experience on the server and show everyone you’re moderator material before you submit an application.

I've met this man on multiple occasions heck he was even a higher ranking officer to me he is trust worthy in my opinion but i do agree with the ULX commands tho showing them would help get you them +1s happee good luck brother

• Like 1

On 12/25/2019 at 11:32 AM, Sparx said:

Feelsbadman I only have like 2 and a half days

Moving on to the application, Great to see people applying. Good luck with your application

Now while most has already been stated, some comments:

• User has exceptional playtime for a server that hasn't been out for too long
  • User provides minimal detail in responses
  • User does not color application making it harder to read
  • User does not demonstrate understanding of ULX

Overall I will be leaving Neutral support, however I am willing to change if the problems are rectified

I’m unable to fix the application for like a week because I don’t have a computer with me, as soon as I get home I will make the necessary changes that need to be made 

• Like 2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.