Sign in to follow this  
s8n

Kylo Ren Meets The Emperor

I'm lowkey hoping they do something different and creative, and have Palpatine win in some way. Fuck it, kill off one of two of the main three like Rey, that'll be a pretty big plot twist considering how perfect she is.

What about Kylo killing Rey, good guys lose and then he 'redeems' himself and kills Palpy, that would be a mixed ending, and would technically balance the force if you wipe out both the sith and jedi. I don't know, I just hope it isn't a rewritten Return of the Jedi.

• Thinking 1

6 hours ago, Richard said:

I'm lowkey hoping they do something different and creative, and have Palpatine win in some way. Fuck it, kill off one of two of the main three like Rey, that'll be a pretty big plot twist considering how perfect she is.

What about Kylo killing Rey, good guys lose and then he 'redeems' himself and kills Palpy, that would be a mixed ending, and would technically balance the force if you wipe out both the sith and jedi. I don't know, I just hope it isn't a rewritten Return of the Jedi.

It's going to be a re-written ROTJ

• Sad 1

I was scrolling through the forums and just like that I know for a fact the emperor was in the movie, 😕.

• Quality Post 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, JamWay said:

I was scrolling through the forums and just like that I know for a fact the emperor was in the movie, 😕.

I mean did you watch any of the trailers?

• Thinking 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Alluh said:

I mean did you watch any of the trailers?

I mean

That doesn't necessarily mean Kylo ten and palp were going to meet in the movie

And perhaps he could have been simply a force memory or something similar

• Angry React 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, JamWay said:

I mean

That doesn't necessarily mean Kylo ten and palp were going to meet in the movie

And perhaps he could have been simply a force memory or something similar

the clip in this thread was also posted before the movie even came out

Hadn't seen it, still haven't, was only commenting on the title, It was simply me just messing around, it was already spoiled for me when it came out

• Angry React 1
  • Dislike 7

3 hours ago, JamWay said:

Hadn't seen it, still haven't, was only commenting on the title, It was simply me just messing around, it was already spoiled for me when it came out

cool

• Like 3
  • Dumb 1
  • Shocker 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, JamWay said:

So because I had said someone spoiled it for me already I get bombarded with dislikes lol what

its a very unfortunate time for you, jamway. - giddy up fellur and don't worry about those reactions!

Edited by Evoz
  • Dumb 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Haha 2