Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
s8n

Kylo Ren Meets The Emperor

Recommended Posts

I'm lowkey hoping they do something different and creative, and have Palpatine win in some way. Fuck it, kill off one of two of the main three like Rey, that'll be a pretty big plot twist considering how perfect she is.

What about Kylo killing Rey, good guys lose and then he 'redeems' himself and kills Palpy, that would be a mixed ending, and would technically balance the force if you wipe out both the sith and jedi. I don't know, I just hope it isn't a rewritten Return of the Jedi.

  • Thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Richard said:

I'm lowkey hoping they do something different and creative, and have Palpatine win in some way. Fuck it, kill off one of two of the main three like Rey, that'll be a pretty big plot twist considering how perfect she is.

What about Kylo killing Rey, good guys lose and then he 'redeems' himself and kills Palpy, that would be a mixed ending, and would technically balance the force if you wipe out both the sith and jedi. I don't know, I just hope it isn't a rewritten Return of the Jedi.

It's going to be a re-written ROTJ

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

I was scrolling through the forums and just like that I know for a fact the emperor was in the movie, 😕.

 

 

  • Quality Post 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, JamWay said:

I was scrolling through the forums and just like that I know for a fact the emperor was in the movie, 😕.

I mean did you watch any of the trailers?

  • Thinking 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Alluh said:

I mean did you watch any of the trailers?

I mean

 

That doesn't necessarily mean Kylo ten and palp were going to meet in the movie

 

And perhaps he could have been simply a force memory or something similar

  • Angry React 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, JamWay said:

I mean

 

That doesn't necessarily mean Kylo ten and palp were going to meet in the movie

 

And perhaps he could have been simply a force memory or something similar

the clip in this thread was also posted before the movie even came out

Share this post


Link to post

Hadn't seen it, still haven't, was only commenting on the title, It was simply me just messing around, it was already spoiled for me when it came out

  • Angry React 1
  • Dislike 7

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, JamWay said:

Hadn't seen it, still haven't, was only commenting on the title, It was simply me just messing around, it was already spoiled for me when it came out

cool

  • Like 3
  • Dumb 1
  • Shocker 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, JamWay said:

So because I had said someone spoiled it for me already I get bombarded with dislikes lol what

its a very unfortunate time for you, jamway. - giddy up fellur and don't worry about those reactions!

Edited by Evoz
  • Dumb 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...