Mag

I keep crashing on the new map.

Not really to sure what causes it, as whenever i enter ARC bunks i instantly crash. I do see a error message pop up, but its difficult to read in time. Maybe someone with experience in crashing can help me? I have noticed it is when i look in the SW direction i just crash. In order for me to leave bunks i have to spin around carefully, so it must be something in the bunks causing me to crash. Everywhere else in the map is fine but ARC bunks.

But thanks for reading this post, and if you can help ill be in teamspeak with the name of Mag. Just give us a poke! 

3 hours ago, Buck 🙂 said:

Which map are you referring to?

The Republic Base 

What happens when you try enter the other bunks (other side of the map, I think 501st or 7th bunks) do you still crash or experience lag?

On 12/8/2019 at 10:05 PM, Buck 🙂 said:

What happens when you try enter the other bunks (other side of the map, I think 501st or 7th bunks) do you still crash or experience lag?

No. Just ARC bunks.

Could be either a addon or client side issue depending on your PC specs. I honestly suggest following my addon/general fix guide as it might work for you. Gmod generally relies on small fixes or edits to contribute to fixing a larger issue. Things like resolution etc can all affect it.

So as stated follow this post and it should help contribute towards resolving the issue

Let us know how it goes