Scooby

Regiment Unblacklist appeals

I reckon we need a regiment black list appeal section so if you have been blacklisted and have improved greatly but the CO refusing to talk to you or acknowledge it you can file an appeal

• Thinking 1
  • Haha 2

Aren't you blacklisted from basically every reg for abuse and minging?

• Shocker 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, YaBoyTesla said:

Aren't you blacklisted from basically every reg for abuse and minging?

Maybe a little bit of an overstatement? but i would imagine he made this post to try and a revert some of that reputation in a progressive way

I have only been blacklisted from CG for reg hopping which is an understandable blacklist

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mumbase said:

Maybe a little bit of an overstatement? but i would imagine he made this post to try and a revert some of that reputation in a progressive way

i believe he was making what they call a joke.

Edited by Bright
  • Thinking 1

Just now, Bright said:

i believe he was making what they call a joke.

Didn't sound/seem like it to me but if i'm wrong on that then my bad 🙂

1 minute ago, Mumbase said:

Didn't sound/seem like it to me but if i'm wrong on that then my bad 🙂

tesla bad at jokes

• Angry React 1
  • Haha 2

The better course of action would be to appeal to Fox ( @Chunky ) directly instead of having it on an open section on the forums. Given he's the CO, he should be able to make a fair decision based off your appeal.

Not to say that this is irrelevant but only a very small margin of the server is blacklisted and are unable to contact their COs.

I am sure the COs are good enough to respond to their concerns and hear you out if you actually put in the effort.

this isn't mainly for me its just a thing i thought would be helpful to some players i dont expect to get unblacklisted from CG anymore and i don't want to i just think it would be a good addition

2 hours ago, Yungwheezzy said:

this isn't mainly for me its just a thing i thought would be helpful to some players i dont expect to get unblacklisted from CG anymore and i don't want to i just think it would be a good addition

If someone really wanted to be unblacklisted from a regiment, posting it publicly isn't the best idea, it should be on a personal level such as a teamspeak chat which could allow both of the players to have a discussion and try to get your point through. Most posts like this on the forums have resulting in toxicity towards the player posting and possibly the regiments image as if it doesn't go their way they normally try to expose the regiment on dumb shit.

So yea, just keep it private, the rest of us don't need to be involved.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

Sorry everyone let me rephrase this to make more sense and be more logical i suggest we have a unblacklist appeal form template you can fill out and send to the CO personally so its more professional

• Thinking 1