Do you have Teamspeak 3 Installed?

Yes

Do you enjoy helping other people?

Yes 

Are you willing to test your stress?

100%

Age? (Minimum of 14 years of age.): 

List your current playtime (Minimum of 80 Hours): 

Are you willing to learn new ways to approach situations?

Yes

Do you have any active warns?

No 

Do you have a problem with any of our current staff members?

No

Requirements:

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:103959356

Steam Profile Link:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/alexi16904/

Current in game alias / rank:

Warrant Officer Tieramac/Private 1987 Aether

How known are you on a scale of 1-10 (10 being everyone knows you):

How will you becoming a moderator make an impact on the community?

I think becoming a moderator would be a good way giving back to the community and would allow me to help others with problems either with the server or players and help resolve them.

Do you believe you're able to deal with individuals and situations in a completely unbiased manner?

Yes I believe I can. For example if a close friend of mine were to break server rules I would still treat them as a normal player.

Do you use our Teamspeak server often?

Quite a lot

Do you understand that as a member of the Staff Team, your position may be subject to change and / or termination should you not be performing to the degree stipulated?

Absolutely

Situations:

1. A user is RDMing and insulting other users. You are the only staff available to deal with the situation. What do you do?

I would first use /logs to see if they were actually rdming or if it was a false accusation or not. If the player was rdming I would !bring name and ask what the situation was as to why they were rdming. If they gave a stupid or inappropriate answer I would !warn for 'RDM and player disrespect'. If they were to give me a reason like they were messing around with their friend and he killed him, I would !bring name and ask for his side of the story. If the story were to be true I would let them off giving them a chance as it was only friendly banter. However, if the story were to contradict then i would !warn for 'RDM'.

2. A user has contested a warn you have given him and proceeds to verbally abuse you, what do you do?

I would try to talk this situation out and to get him to calm down as it is only a warning. If he calms down I would let him go on with his day. If continues to verbally abuse me then I would !warn for 'Disrespecting staff'. If he still continues to verbally abuse me then I would !kick for 'Continually Disrespecting Staff'. I wouldn't ban said person as I find kicking would be enough that is unless they come back into the server to intentionally abuse me, that is when I would !ban player for 'Repeatedly Disrespecting Staff'. The ban would last for 5 days giving them more than enough time to re-think their actions.

3. A user has threatened to DDos and take down the server. What do you do?

I would !ban player 'for threatening to ddos' and get all the information I can on this person i.e Steam id, Steam profile and any other information I can grab from them. I would get all of this information and give it to the rest of staff if this person were ever to somehow come back. If the threats were through voice I would ask for any witnesses to get more evidence and if it were by text I would screenshot it and send to the rest of the staff.

4. A Commander and Lieutenant are arguing in front of debrief. It is getting quite heated. The context to the argument is unknown to you. What do you do?

I would !bring player's to somewhere away from the briefing for them to talk everything out and try to help them both calm down. I wouldn't try to get involved with the context of the argument as it could be something personal and something that shouldn't have anything to do with me. Once they have finished their little quarrel I would tell them off for yelling during briefing and let them go back to briefing or to the LAATs.

5. A Cadet has been complaining and wandering around because he hasn't been trained yet. He doesn't appear to have any intent to role play. What do you do?

I would first !bring player to the cadet training room and ask for a SGT+ to train the cadet. If I get no answer I would !bring a random SGT+ to train the cadet however, I would watch over the training and if the trainee shows absolutely no sign of intent to rp I would !warn player for 'No intent on RP'. If this continues to happen I would then !kick player for 'No intent on RP'.

Edited by Tieramac
  • Like 5

Ive seen you around for a bit, never had any problems with you and youre respectable and dedicated to the server. I believe you deserve a spot at the staff team. Your application is detailed and well done. Good luck with your app +1

• Coric locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...