Sign in to follow this  
loudpedal

Leadpedal unBan appeal

Your In-game Name: LeadPedal

Your Steam Profile Link:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198296743857/

Your Steam ID (Find it here) STEAM_0:1:168239064

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who banned you? it says Fox banned me 

Length of the ban? 4 days and 5 hours

Reason of the ban? Rdm 3x and leaving to avoid punishment

Why should we unban you? so what happen was in a elevator a trooper named bedgie pulled a gun and tried to shoot some unassigned troops so i shot him then he left his bunks and went on a mass rdm so i shot him again then he killed someone else and tried to kill me so i shot him again then a admin took me above the ship and talked to me and said exactly "ok so it was self defense so i can only give you a verbal warning not to kill anyone now i am going to here his side of the story and ill bring you back later dont leave the server on me" thats what i remember atleast  and about 10 minutes later i had to get of it was 10 oclock and then i got on today and was banned i regret the RDM but it was cause he was massacring everyone so i thought it was right

Edited by loudpedal
so i can also explain that i do regret shooting him but i thought it was fair at that moment also needed to fix steam id
  • Like 1

+1 He's a good guy and just acted in defence, I was on the server as a shiny after the 8:30 event and I saw Bedgie being a dick to the Unassigned/Rock Squad and I was talking to some of shinnies on discord when the RDM happened so LeadPedal and some other Rock Squad members acted in defence. He shouldn't of been banned for acting in defence of his friends. 

• Like 1