s8n

[GG] Imperial RP | Release Information

1kdr15MLK9J2U3J7_v4qyBbKW-cZDfbk47TA0w2eq.png.90c84f3844f5dcb4b4924efbf2d27164.png 

Hello Everyone!

With the development completed for our Imperial RP server we have finalized the date for the server to be released.

Server Release Date: 30/11 - This Saturday

There are a few key points i would like to reiterate before the proper launch:

• The position of Regional Government needs to be filled, however, isn't detrimental to the servers launch (See the link for application).

• Once the server launches, you will have TWO DAYS to transfer your Jedi from the Clone Wars Server to Inquisitor on the Imperial Server (If you want). Contact @Tacit if you're wanting to transfer.

This is a very big jump for Gateway, we've had the Clone Wars up for around 3 years, surpassing any server that tried to take us out. We feel that it's time we made the jump and expand our community and create something new that can hopefully bring in a new audience and welcome more friendly faces to our community.

A special thanks to @Ajax, @Ren, @Budds and @Alluh for being there from the start to help create the systems/concepts for the server.

Shoutout to @Rhino, @Merc, @Budds and @Aussi for making a bunch of custom content for the server.

Without these people, the server development and creation would have been impossible, they've all worked really hard on the server in all of their fields, content, doc making, building, brainstorming ideas etc. If you see them around, it would be kind to thank them for creating such a unique and fun server for you guys. 

20191125203918_1.thumb.jpg.d926dd38a2045072dd904e8207cc4bfd.jpg

darfpalp.png.6ff289673d0a22c83a444ca45b72a2f2.png

• Like 13
  • Shocker 2
  • Love 1

Thank you S8n, Ajax, Ren, Budds, Alluh, Rhino, Merc and Aussie for working so hard on Imperial RP. I am sure all of us are so lucky to have you guys in this Community. Thank you so much for your hard work. I am super hype for this!

• Thinking 5
  • Love 1

If this experience has taught me anything, it's how to build ISB HQ in an hour flat and hatred, definitely hatred.

• Shocker 1
  • Haha 2

yes my addiction to killing jedi can soon to clenched

Edited by 14
  • Shocker 1

7 minutes ago, Andy said:

Thank you S8n, Ajax, Ren, Budds, Alluh, Rhino, Merc and Aussie for working so hard on Imperial RP. I am sure all of us are so lucky to have you guys in this Community. Thank you so much for your hard work. I am super hype for this!

How do I cringe react this post?

• Thanks 1
  • Angry React 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.