Beatroot

WoW Shadowlands

Greetings all,

Now although some of you might not give a damn, I personally have been playing World of Warcraft for the past 4-5 years, in that time I have had a lot of fun with the game and a encountered a bunch of Poop as well. However, With the new expansion release the game is looking very appealing to newer players. 

If you are interested in MMORPG's and want to play something different and exciting other then SWTOR I suggest saving up some roblox credits for wow. I'd personally be willing to give all those interested advise on where and how to start off if they did end up purchasing a copy of the game. 

Reason I am making this post is purely because the new expansion actually looks insane, and I think a lot of Gateway Gamers would enjoy the game overall.

here are some official blizzard links to their news and a trailer to look at:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/shadowlands?blzcmp=app

Feel free to ask me some questions about WoW.
seeya nerds

• Like 1

Been playing WoW since I was a literal baby with my dad getting me hooked onto the game sinking a grand total of 2 and a half years of gametime across all my characters.

WoW has seen its ups and downs in the past expansions i.e. Legions mega power spike (however being fun for PvP) and cataclysm somewhat ruining levelling. Watching the trailer for this and seeing Bolvar really hyped me for the new expansion as it hints that he will be a Major lore character Like Illidan and Saurfang in the previous two expansions.

I have high hopes for this expansion and im hoping for  "balanced" PvP this expansion.

As Beatroot stated this expansion looks great and I believe it would appeal to the tastes of most people on Gateway.

Edited by YaBoyTesla
  • Like 2

I’m so hyped man, for someone who’s wasted 15k+ hours of game time at 16 I can’t wait for the new xpac, I’m personally trying to ignore the negative shit people are saying about it as I’ll generate my own opinion when it comes out in the far future.

Kinda want warrior buffed 😉, and pvp changes back towards the wotlk style of honour ranks, simple vendor gear grinds and all that.

But anyways, I’m so fucking hyped, hopefully a cheeky Arthas story is thrown in that isn’t retarded lore wise as well.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Beatroot said:

you are interested in MMORPG's and want to play something different and exciting other then SWTOR I suggest saving up some roblox credits for wow.

Beatroot convinced me to download the game. Haven't stopped playing, very good game and new expansion looks epic

• Like 1

As an avid death knight player I do not support Bolvar as he is 100% a Beta Male as seen from this cinematic, he does sweet fuck all apart from some remorseless winter spell and throwing a few rocks that could easily be dodged. His work with his hammer is borderline embarrassing. Hopefully with this expansion death knights will be receiving the buff they have needed for a while now. With the introduction of allied races being death knights is also very exciting though I hope there is a decent lore reason as to why they can become one. I'm overall pretty excited and with the recent reveal of abilities coming back such as summon gargoyle being baseline for Unholy or raise dead becoming available for all specs is very cool and has me hyped.

Edited by Solid Snake Rock hard
  • Shocker 1
  • Dislike 1

Yay Sylvanas is getting more and more OP. Two of the most powerful necromancers in the entire history of the game threw rocks at each other.

ZZZ. Kill this plot-armour bitch off already.

6 hours ago, Solid Snake Rock hard said:

As an avid death knight player I do not support Bolvar as he is 100% a Beta Male as seen from this cinematic, he does sweet fuck all apart from some remorseless winter spell and throwing a few rocks that could easily be dodged. His work with his hammer is borderline embarrassing. Hopefully with this expansion death knights will be receiving the buff they have needed for a while now. With the introduction of allied races being death knights is also very exciting though I hope there is a decent lore reason as to why they can become one. I'm overall pretty excited and with the recent reveal of abilities coming back such as summon gargoyle being baseline for Unholy or raise dead becoming available for all specs is very cool and has me hyped.

I can agree here with Bolvar doing shit all and ruining the title of "Lich King". I played a Death knight for a majority of BFA even hitting Gladiator in Season 2 this xpac I can say Unholy DK's are in a good spot, cant say the same about the other 2 specs as they were royally dogshit, but with the class reworks im entirely hyped for this next expansion

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YaBoyTesla said:

I can agree here with Bolvar doing shit all and ruining the title of "Lich King". I played a Death knight for a majority of BFA even hitting Gladiator in Season 2 this xpac I can say Unholy DK's are in a good spot, cant say the same about the other 2 specs as they were royally dogshit, but with the class reworks im entirely hyped for this next expansion

I love playing DKs as an alt to Warrior, but they piss me off whenever I bump into one.

Just now, YaBoyTesla said:

Dk's have been severely lacking this entire expansion except for instances such as Frost Dk in Uldir and Unholy for M+ (mostly in season 2) and pvp. Even with this DK's have the issue of being servery outclassed in what they do.

1 minute ago, Solid Snake Rock hard said:

Dk's have been severely lacking this entire expansion except for instances such as Frost Dk in Uldir and Unholy for M+ (mostly in season 2) and pvp. Even with this DK's have the issue of being servery outclassed in what they do.

I can agree with DK lacking in PVE and most PvP instances. DK mainly lacks due to the lack of defensive cd's (most being locked behind talents/pvp talents) unlike paladins and mages with invulnerability (bubble/iceblock). A work around for this would be an ability like Shattering Throw that warriors used to have which would break theses abilites (could rework an existing ability or integrate it into an ability).

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, YaBoyTesla said:

DK mainly lacks due to the lack of defensive cd's

DK's definitely do not lack in the defensive department, their lack of mobility and how they lose alot of dps if they need to move or how they require a lot of build up to do their damage is what their greatest setback atm is, compared to some other dps specs.

Edited by Solid Snake Rock hard
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Solid Snake Rock hard said:

DK's definitely do not lack in the defensive department, their lack of mobility and how they suffer greatly if they need to move or require a lot of build up to do their damage is what their greatest setback atm is, compared to some other dps specs.

DK's do lack in the mobility department only having 2 abilities off the top of my head being Deaths Advance and the one from talents. However a couple speed pots make up for this lack of mobility. I do believe DK's need alot more mobility however with defensive CD's they dont cater to every enemy unlike a paladin.

• Shocker 2

5 minutes ago, YaBoyTesla said:

DK's do lack in the mobility department only having 2 abilities off the top of my head being Deaths Advance and the one from talents. However a couple speed pots make up for this lack of mobility. I do believe DK's need alot more mobility however with defensive CD's they dont cater to every enemy unlike a paladin.

Yeah WoW! 

EDIT: Please stop angry reacting.

Edited by Bright
  • Thinking 1
  • Angry React 5