s8n

Imperial RP - Q&A

As the title says, i'll be doing my best to answer any questions you all have about the Imperial RP. 

JokerOnTheDeathStar.thumb.jpg.305d1705a9d1b433047e0836828ce978.jpg

Does Iden Versio actually have a fat ass?

Edited by Alluh
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Rippa said:

will rebels content be involved with the server, tryna see ahsoka and ezra

@Aussi is the timeline man,,, 🤷‍♂️

Is there gonna be a RHC in Imperial just like Clone Server?

9 minutes ago, Andy said:

Is there gonna be a RHC in Imperial just like Clone Server?

yes there is

• Like 1

1. Are we starting straight after order 66 timeline wise
2. Are there companies similar to CW?
3. Is there a list of all regiments that will be included on launch
4. Will some lore characters like Cody be involved?
5. Will RP rules be different since everyone is a normal human instead of clone brothers with chips?

1 minute ago, Tom said:

1. Are we starting straight after order 66 timeline wise
2. Are there companies similar to CW?
3. Is there a list of all regiments that will be included on launch
4. Will some lore characters like Cody be involved?
5. Will RP rules be different since everyone is a normal human instead of clone brothers with chips?

1. We're starting around the time where the empire started to construct the first Death Star.

2. No, all regiments have unique roles and don't have any companies.

3. Yes, here it is;

1040c140513de5de4be1847d36cb6911.png

4. If they are within a regiment, yes.

5. Stormtroopers will be humans, apart from some selected Vader's fist (will need approval from VF CO) and Purge Battalion, that are the last batch of clones made on Kamino. 

Hopefully this answers everything 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, joe muma said:

Will legends and canon be on the server? E.g Star killer aka Galen Marek

Starkiller will not be on the server, unless myself and the admin team all of a sudden suffer from brain damage and decide to bring him in. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, joe muma said:

Ok another quick one, royal guards will be a thing?

Yes!

• Like 1

In regard to the timeline questions we are basing ourselves within the later years of the empire closer to rogue one so things such as inquisitors and inferno squad can co exist, we will try to be as lore accurate as we can however we want to try and be a little flexible so we can capture some historical moments in events and campaigns. We will be taking bits and pieces from legends to also help with this. An exact year date will come out soon. 

To give you some insight: The Death Star is Atleast 80% finished and the rebellion remains a small threat at this stage so we’ll be making up for this by incorporating more factions so we are constantly busy keeping order. Anymore questions regarding events and timeline stuff can goto me!

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, MrFranz said:

Will there be flame troopers????? Or engineers 🙂 #janitorallthway 🙂

There will be an Imperial Engineering Corps, but it won't be opening with the server.

What kind of maps are you planning to use for base/ship? Is there going to be a rotation like CW? Has there been a map specifically made for the server?

What's the current player limit for the server? 

Do you know what the event times will be like? Whether they will clash with current times on CW? 

Can we have an event where we execute all gungans? Cause that would be epic style.

28 minutes ago, Ajax said:

There will be an Imperial Engineering Corps, but it won't be opening with the server.

Darnit, rough estimate to when it will arriveeee? or could i be a perma janitor 😉

16 minutes ago, Twat (Bill) said:

What kind of maps are you planning to use for base/ship? Is there going to be a rotation like CW? Has there been a map specifically made for the server?

What's the current player limit for the server? 

Do you know what the event times will be like? Whether they will clash with current times on CW?

1. There's only a Star Destroyer map that we plan on using for the time being whilst the server starts up, after that who knows what will end up happening.

2. Can't remember off the top of my head, might be 60 @s8n can correct me if im wrong

3. Only 2 events a day - 5:30 and 7:30

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Alluh said:

2. Can't remember off the top of my head, might be 60 @s8n can correct me if im wrong

80, same as clone wars 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Loc said:

Are death troopers a sub reg within the ISB?

death troopers are their own regiment, acting both independantly while also playing the 'guard' role for ISB. The same goes for Chimaera with Navy, and Nova Troopers with Regional Government and IHC. There are no subregiments on the server with the exclusion of inquisitor subclasses, and maybe Royal Guards with their Shadowguard variant.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Will events make sense? Like as in will we be fighting people where it makes no sense for the Empire to be fighting.

e.g. a tusken "empire" that somehow makes a threat to the Galactic Empire

Overall. Will realism be a strong aspect of event story lines?

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, Lιʅ Akali said:

Will Director Krennic be added to the server? 

Director Krennic is a part of the server (ISB)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tander said:

Will events make sense? Like as in will we be fighting people where it makes no sense for the Empire to be fighting.

e.g. a tusken "empire" that somehow makes a threat to the Galactic Empire

Overall. Will realism be a strong aspect of event story lines?

We will be taking a more different approach to how we run our events, since there is no real war to fight we’ll be focusing on many factions that oppose the empire unlike clone wars which is constant fight with a single enemy.

We will do our best to capture the imperial point of view and the attitude that is expressed with it. I won’t go into too much detail but we will be providing more stakes and strategy in events, including a budget system that should add some interesting gameplay choices. This will be explained further in the EM Guide I am constructing.

long story short events will be more interesting and have more bearing on the server as a whole, I recommend people apply for EM if they would like to contribute to this grand plan 🙂

• Like 2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.