Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
s8n

[GG] Imperial RP Reveal

Recommended Posts

56 minutes ago, Xao_Acroheart said:

@s8n is the mod collection for the Imperial server being planned to be bigger or smaller than the CW server?

It’s about an equal amount however we are we are try to cut down on the amount of add ons where we can

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Xao_Acroheart said:

@s8n is the mod collection for the Imperial server being planned to be bigger or smaller than the CW server?

It all depends on what we think is suitable to add, it may be smaller or larger depending on what content we see fit and what we feel like the server needs. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, s8n said:

It all depends on what we think is suitable to add, it may be smaller or larger depending on what content we see fit and what we feel like the server needs. 

Better be damn janitors!
 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, MrFranz said:

Better be damn janitors!
 

Unfortunately there is no Janitor Corps, but there is SCAR Batalion that do pretty much the same thing

 

laters @Jeff The Māori

  • Shocker 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Magnus said:

how many $$ do u want from my dads card for me to be dark vader

ill need ur highrise apartment and ur dads yearly salary

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, s8n said:

ill need ur highrise apartment and ur dads yearly salary

do u want his card number and ccv?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...