Jump to content
Farrow Mel

[>ATC] this is D-1 Howard requesting to depart from gateway gaming code 365

Recommended Posts

FUCK IM DUMB. Thought I had no idea whom you where but you are fucking farrow Mel. Wish I had spent more time with you, you fucking lad

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, PartAlien said:

FUCK IM DUMB. Thought I had no idea whom you where but you are fucking farrow Mel. Wish I had spent more time with you, you fucking lad

ur cooked lad hahaha, gonna miss ya lad. take care mate ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

I still remember the first time we met, I harrased the shit out of you because you were the only other Zabrak, good time 😉

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/20/2019 at 7:43 PM, Ace said:

I still remember the first time we met, I harrased the shit out of you because you were the only other Zabrak, good time 😉

DUDE REMEMBER WHEN WE SPENT HOURS SPRINTING THROUGH THE MAP. Gooooooooooooooooooooooooood times lad

Just realised he aint master zen zen

Edited by Farrow Mel

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/20/2019 at 9:37 PM, Farrow Mel said:

DUDE REMEMBER WHEN WE SPENT HOURS SPRINTING THROUGH THE MAP. Gooooooooooooooooooooooooood times lad

Just realised he aint master zen zen

I AM MASTER ZEN ZEN (knight now)

Edited by Ace
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Since I don't think anyone's done it yet...

"[ATC] Codes check out, clear for takeoff. Good luck where ever you go."

Never got the chance to meet you, but I imagine you are hell of a bloke. Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...