Farrow Mel

[>ATC] this is D-1 Howard requesting to depart from gateway gaming code 365

Theres a fuckin hole in my heart. You may know me as [D-1] Howard, 4312 Pythagoras or Knight Farrow Mel. Over the course of nearly a year with a couple LOA's my time to leave gateway has officially come........but not completely. I hope to come back in a years time from now and continue to play on the server. For those curious, im leaving because ive got a lot of shit to take care of such as my hsc, school, work, my programming classes (i write javascript and teach) and some other shit. I simply cant afford to be distracted by video games especially for someone like me who says ill play for 1hr but ends up staying till 1. This place has a cracka community, cracka managers and staff and overall is just an exciting place to be when you wanna chill. real quick shout out to these blokes:

Cooper: My lad, My g. Met u on jedi and took u as padawan. You then joined 13th and it was nothing but fun. We literally have never crashed and won 1st place for events when the others werent on. Well keep in touch on discord lad.

Jarvis: The boss. Came back from LOA when bolo left and you were now the new CO. Continued to strive in becoming a cracka CO and im more than confident to say you are the best CO

Spirit: took me as his padawan when no one else did. Taught me the ways. fuckin beast

Flux: worked with ya in navy/13th and fuckin funniest cunt ever. legit a brother.

Bishop: soz for harassing u with tickets to spawn ships

Bolo: idk if hell read this but recruited me as 13th in last slot and was such a kind fella. 

Necro: always was excitied to see me and asking how my day was. fuckin beast and best medic

Crit: funny bloke and i like ur streams

Major Cody: welcoming and inclusive bloke, miss ya already

Now i know i missed alot of blokes but these cunts came from the top of my head. 13th and navy you guys already know that i love u cunts (no homo) and keep doing what u doing, ill be in discord. Jedi was probs my best time on the server and to all my jedis u guys were awesome. All the blokes that i talked to on the server, you know who you are and you cunts are amazing and made me have a blast while playing.

Other than that lads its laters from me and hope u the best in whatever u lads do

Ill come back later to compile some memories. cyaz

• Like 5

Sad to see you go Howard, best of luck with School. See you around.

Cya bro, you were a fuckin beast of a bloke and I am going to miss you. 

Edited by Ren
  • Like 2

No Hate brother I wish you the best but you remind me of legit matty FUCKING smokes

Edited by Beatroot
  • Shocker 1
  • Haha 1

plz dont click it has alot of swearing

hey what the fuck is up farrow mel, im mother fucking fuck fuck fucking sad that you're fucking leaving, i hope you have a fucking successful year cunt.

• Haha 1

What you see;

spacer.png

What everyone else sees;

spacer.png

Edited by Ajax
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

haha for real but man, have a good hsp or whatever it is you're doing, good luck with school n everthing and hope to see you soon! thanks for sticking around.

mayb come back and apply for dev with all that epic computer and gaming knowledge

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Buck7778 said:

Gonna miss your "Spawn *insert ship name* pls"

Good luck with HSC + Programming fellow gamer

/ticket LAAT plz lmaooooo luv ya lad

3 hours ago, s8n said:

haha for real but man, have a good hsp or whatever it is you're doing, good luck with school n everthing and hope to see you soon! thanks for sticking around.

mayb come back and apply for dev with all that epic computer and gaming knowledge

sure thing sir, ty for everything boss

3 hours ago, Ajax said:

What you see;

spacer.png

What everyone else sees;

spacer.png

dead

3 hours ago, Beatroot said:

Catcha cunt. Have a good one lad

LATERS LAD u too mate

4 hours ago, Ren said:

Cya bro, you were a fuckin beast of a bloke and I am going to miss you. 

thanks lad gonna miss u more tho

1 minute ago, YaBoyTesla said:

See ya round mate, Still remember watching you win the silver saber. Have a good one cunt.

much love lad p.s budds im tryna make this an extra fuckn long page

17 hours ago, Farrow Mel said:

Theres a fuckin hole in my heart. You may know me as [D-1] Howard, 4312 Pythagoras or Knight Farrow Mel. Over the course of nearly a year with a couple LOA's my time to leave gateway has officially come........but not completely. I hope to come back in a years time from now and continue to play on the server. For those curious, im leaving because ive got a lot of shit to take care of such as my hsc, school, work, my programming classes (i write javascript and teach) and some other shit. I simply cant afford to be distracted by video games especially for someone like me who says ill play for 1hr but ends up staying till 1. This place has a cracka community, cracka managers and staff and overall is just an exciting place to be when you wanna chill. real quick shout out to these blokes:

Cooper: My lad, My g. Met u on jedi and took u as padawan. You then joined 13th and it was nothing but fun. We literally have never crashed and won 1st place for events when the others werent on. Well keep in touch on discord lad.

Jarvis: The boss. Came back from LOA when bolo left and you were now the new CO. Continued to strive in becoming a cracka CO and im more than confident to say you are the best CO

Spirit: took me as his padawan when no one else did. Taught me the ways. fuckin beast

Flux: worked with ya in navy/13th and fuckin funniest cunt ever. legit a brother.

Bishop: soz for harassing u with tickets to spawn ships

Bolo: idk if hell read this but recruited me as 13th in last slot and was such a kind fella. 

Necro: always was excitied to see me and asking how my day was. fuckin beast and best medic

Crit: funny bloke and i like ur streams

Major Cody: welcoming and inclusive bloke, miss ya already

Now i know i missed alot of blokes but these cunts came from the top of my head. 13th and navy you guys already know that i love u cunts (no homo) and keep doing what u doing, ill be in discord. Jedi was probs my best time on the server and to all my jedis u guys were awesome. All the blokes that i talked to on the server, you know who you are and you cunts are amazing and made me have a blast while playing.

Other than that lads its laters from me and hope u the best in whatever u lads do

Ill come back later to compile some memories. cyaz

bruh. Don't even mention me 😠 i sad now. Either way enjoy your time be safe out there cobba! 

Good lad, Hope to see you when I come back from VCE, Catch ya brother.

You're always allowed to pop into the discord

Seeya cnt

Edited by JamWay

1 hour ago, MrFranz said:

bruh. Don't even mention me 😠 i sad now. Either way enjoy your time be safe out there cobba! 

U dogged the bois for CG. ;((((( still luv ya boss

1 hour ago, JamWay said:

Good lad, Hope to see you when I come back from VCE, Catch ya brother.

You're always allowed to pop into the discord

Seeya cnt

HAHAHAAH LATERS LAD