Requirements

Steam IDSTEAM_0:0:41829242

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/PurpleUmbrella/

Current in-game alias: Trin Kreed

Time Played (Hours): Roughly Over 2000.

Are you a donator?: YES

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC3 before?

Yes, I had it when it was first implemented but lost it due to inactivity or a wipe etc.

Why do you want access to PAC3?

I prefer to use PAC3 to enhance my Jedi RP experience and further my personal character story-line. I would only use it for minor characer adjustments and external jedi roleplay e.g. meditating etc.

How is using PAC3 going to enhance your time on the server?

As outlined in the previous question, It would enhance my Jedi Roleplay on the server and perhaps others around me. I only have used PAC3 for Jedi/Clone RP in the past and I absolutely loved it. It allowed me to train with Padawans by simulating crafting lightsabers and opening ancient holocrons and intimidate my troops as an elite, bald, mean clone officer with an eye-patch. It adds a completely new and fresh element to my rp experience that I so ever desire. 

PAC3 Examples:

My examples are not amazing and I understand that. I will be rusty at first because I haven't used PAC3 in a couple of months. These are some simple examples of what I'd use. Mainly they are Jedi examples, I will add more examples as I go on.

https://imgur.com/a/gCvPxF5

UPDATE: My MAC is fried and can't run Gmod now so will update in 2-3 Weeks

Edited by Tanker
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

A few unique pacs, however just showing the pictures does not give a full perspective on your ability. I recommend updating your screenshots showing us the pac3 page, and what you used. Also add/learn things like custom animations as they tend to edge an application which is accepted, and one which isn't. 

Like I said they are unique pacs and you gave clear examples showing why you want it as it will enhance your roleplay with your favored jedi character. Having told us that you want to increase your jedi roleplay potential and make RP for other users, paired with your jedi examples, will give you a good chance at being white-listed.

Like I said, add more to your application, really show you know how to use more than just models.

• Love 1

These examples are very basic. Have a look at the other current pac3 applications for some inspiration. You have a lot of competition right now and I can gurantee that you will not get pac3 with the current examples you have now

Good luck

• Love 1

Mate, great pac's honestly. You have done well for the effort you have put in. They're very unique and diverse in terms of the character selection. Personally these do break my immersion somewhat but thats only a ME issue lol! 

Give this man Mr. Wonkas golden ticket.

• Like 3
  • Cringe 1

11 hours ago, Cappa said:

A few unique pacs, however just showing the pictures does not give a full perspective on your ability. I recommend updating your screenshots showing us the pac3 page, and what you used. Also add/learn things like custom animations as they tend to edge an application which is accepted, and one which isn't. 

Like I said they are unique pacs and you gave clear examples showing why you want it as it will enhance your roleplay with your favored jedi character. Having told us that you want to increase your jedi roleplay potential and make RP for other users, paired with your jedi examples, will give you a good chance at being white-listed.

Like I said, add more to your application, really show you know how to use more than just models.

Thanks Cappa! I will absolutely take your advice on board. I'll resize some of those images to show the pac3 page. I'll endeavour to add new PAC's and include the pages. I appreciate the honest and constructive feedback man 😄 

9 hours ago, Buck7778 said:

These examples are very basic. Have a look at the other current pac3 applications for some inspiration. You have a lot of competition right now and I can gurantee that you will not get pac3 with the current examples you have now

Good luck

I appreciate the feedback Buck! I'll have to step up my game then! I would appreciate your feedback once again when I update my application. Cheers 😄

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Tringee is a very experienced gmod player and as a starting point these pacs are quite good.

+1 I know this guy can do great things with PAC3!