Do you have Teamspeak 3 Installed?

Yes. 

Do you enjoy helping other people?

Yes. 

Are you willing to test your stress?

Yes.

Age? (Minimum of 14 years of age.): 

14. - 15 In a few weeks. 

List your current playtime (Minimum of 80 Hours): (Click Here)

Are you willing to learn new ways to approach situations?

Indeed.

Do you have any active warns?

Not that I know of.

Do you have a problem with any of our current staff members?

No. 

Requirements:

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:157643799

Steam Profile Link:

https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198275553327/ 

Current in game alias / rank:

Sergeant 6029 Franz

How known are you on a scale of 1-10 (10 being everyone knows you):

4-5.

How will you becoming a moderator make an impact on the community?

By me becoming a moderator/member of staff will give people another person to go to for issue. Another person to support and assist people when they require it. It would be a second option for some people to go to. I have been staff before and know what it is like to deal with certain members. Hence why I can help that extra more in assisting people. 

Do you believe you're able to deal with individuals and situations in a completely unbiased manner?

Yes I do.

Do you use our Teamspeak server often?

Not to often, when needed I can be there. 

Do you understand that as a member of the Staff Team, your position may be subject to change and / or termination should you not be performing to the degree stipulated?

Yes.

Situations:

1. A user is RDMing and insulting other users. You are the only staff available to deal with the situation. What do you do?

I would find a isolated place away from other players, and !bring, or !jailtp said person who is RDMing. I would then ask them if they have done said things and check /logs. I would then look towards the kill logs, look for the players name and punish them accordingly. By (!warn (Players name) RDM, Player Disrespect.) I would then kick (!kick) said player and return to my RP informing those affect that he has been kicked. If he decides to return and continue his menacing actions I would then repeat the first process, warn him again, inform a higher ranking staff member. And kick (!kick)him for the second time. If he returned after these, I'd request a higher ranking staff member to get on a ban (!ban [Player name] *time* MRDM.) said person. 

2. A user has contested a warn you have given him and proceeds to verbally abuse you, what do you do?

I would teleport said user to a isolated location, begin to inform the user that he has begun to disrespect me therefore he will be receiving a warn for 'Staff disrespect' (!warn). I would then ask the user not to do it again and return them to their previous position. If said user continues to be aggressive I would get another staff member for assistance and possibly take over. 

3. A user has threatened to DDos and take down the server. What do you do?

I would isolate the user form other players, (!bring [Player name]). And inform them that it's against server rules to threaten the server and illegal in Australia to DDos a server. I would then begin to collect the user ID and inform higher up staff to get said user to be permanently banned. (!ban [Player name] 0 Threatening to DDos the server.)

4. A Commander and Lieutenant are arguing in front of debrief. It is getting quite heated. The context to the argument is unknown to you. What do you do?

I would move them both to a secluded area away form debrief, tell them both that you are both high ranking officers and pose as a role model to newer members. I would attempt to get both sides of the story from both people. From what they say I will ask them not to do it again, or verbally warn each member for their actions. After this I would ask them to deal with it in a more respectful manor, returning them.

5. A Cadet has been complaining and wandering around because he hasn't been trained yet. He doesn't appear to have any intent to role play. What do you do?
I would teleport (!bring) the cadet back to the training room, try and get a SGT+ to train the user. If the user continues to not want to get trained and begins to run out on the trainer I would inform the user that he will be receiving a warn (!warn) for NITRP (No intent to role-play). I would then try once more to get him trained and if he still doesn't I would warn him for the second time and proceed to be kicking (!kick [Player name] NITRP.) said user. But if he does get trained I would inform other staff members about his mischief and continue with my RP.

Edited by MrFranz
  • Like 2

Before you start getting feedback, please maybe colour the ulx commands differently. It's hard to distinguish them.

Just now, Spirit said:

Before you start getting feedback, please maybe colour the ulx commands differently. It's hard to distinguish them.

Yeah, cheers buddy. Done it now. 🙂

Hey Franz,

I have one major concern and another minor concern.

My major concern is that you come can come across as hostile, and I personally have seen you show as aggressive to other players. I worry that attitude will contradict with the attitudes required from staff.

The Minor concern is your involvement in the community, I believe being well-known in the community is important to having a staffing role for various reasons, your forums account has no interaction outside of this application and you list yourself as a '5'.

I'll give it some time before I place a +1/-1, but I thought it was best to have this concerns aired first.

Best of Luck

• Like 3

Oh wow I had no idea you wanted mod! The application is well written, however, in the past I have noticed you do some "wack" stuff. Coric's reply also has a good point about you not being very active in the community outside of spending time in the server. That being said, since we had a talk, i haven't noticed you really doing anything weird so that's solid.

I'd recommend becoming more active in teamspeak, you can join my channel if I'm on or the CG channel, because we sometimes have some people in there. Maybe also just try and get in some conversations with people you haven't talked to before and make some new friends so you can be more well known in our community.

For now I'll be leaving a Neutral, however I am leaning towards a plus one as long as you can keep up your positive behaviour that I have seen recently. I'll be keeping a close eye on you in the next few weeks.

• Like 1

Honestly just going to leave it at Neutral at the moment I haven't seen that much or had really any interactions with you. I will be watching you until I leave a +1/-1. Good luck.

-1 because the interactions i've had with you your quite toxic and aggressive and you are extremely corrupt in CG and don't think you would make a good fit for the staff team, good luck tho

On 10/9/2019 at 6:13 PM, Frosty_ said:

Franz is mature, Respectful and well organised. 

Although some see you as hostile to other players on the server I can say with full confidence that Franz does it more for the comedic factor which although can be off putting he will never really mean anything he says to players that can come off as Hostile/Aggressive. and that if he was to get mod he wouldn't be hostile in sits. I think Franz would make a wonderful mod. I am sure that if Franz does receive mod he would decently watch what he says abit more.

+1 Good luck

Why did you have to make the letter size so large? 

Franz, At first I thought you were just another aggressive minge, However since you have been in CG and going up through the ranks I have noticed that you prefer to do things by the book which is great, However obviously with issues of aggressiveness and attitude this quickly diminishes the good image that creates, I know what it's like and was in that position for a while when I first came back.

Personally I'm going to leave it at a neutral but the path you are going on with a bit more restraint will get you a place on the staff team

• Like 1