Checklist:

Do you have Teamspeak 3 Installed?

Yes, and I use it frequently. 

Do you enjoy helping other people?

Yes, I enjoy helping anyone I can

Are you willing to test your stress?

Yes

Age? (Minimum of 14 years of age.): 

List your current playtime (Minimum of 80 Hours): (Click Here)

2000+ hours (Multiple names)

Are you willing to learn new ways to approach situations?

Yes, I am up for any help and am willing to learn any new ways to approach different situations.

Do you have any active warns?

No

Do you have a problem with any of our current staff members?

No

Requirements: 

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:200485519

Steam Profile Link:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198361236766/

Current in-game alias/rank:

General Kit Fisto, LT CPT A-07 Trident

How known are you on a scale of 1-10 (10 being everyone knows you):

How will you becoming a moderator make an impact on the community?

I believe that I can help the current staff by being an extra pair of hands. I would also be able to take away any ticket, issues or problems from higher staff that could be doing something more productive with their ULX ranks. I would also be able to help due to past experience (Even though I wasn't the best behaved back then). I would also be able to help EM staff with stuff like spawning droids or props if they have their hands full during events.

Do you believe you're able to deal with individuals and situations in a completely unbiased manner?

Yes

Do you use our Teamspeak server often?

Yes, pretty much as soon as I have turned my computer on.

Do you understand that as a member of the Staff Team, your position may be subject to change and / or termination should you not be performing to the degree stipulated?

Yes

Situations:

1. A user is RDMing and insulting other users. You are the only staff available to deal with the situation. What do you do?

I would confirm that the player is RDMing by checking logs (/logs), I would then teleport them to me (!bring Name) to an area others can’t reach (E.G: Above the venator/map, staff rooms), If they switch slot or try running I would jail them (!jail Name), I would then ask why they are running around RDMing and insulting other users. If explain why they were, I would check their warns (!wans) and if they have many or major warnings I would then ban (!ban Name 30 RDM X# / Insulting, Come back when you are ready to behave) for 30 minutes to an hour depending on the severity of the warning being given and others that the user has collected, If they only have a couple of warnings I would just warn them and tell them that if it happens again that they will be banned for a couple of hours.

But if he doesn't have major or many I would give them a warn (!warn Name RDM X# / Verbal abuse) after I would explain to them that if they continue there will be worse consequences. Then I would unjail (!unjail Name) if they were jailed and then I would administe to the cadet training room and run them over the server rules if they are new and make sure they understand so it doesn’t happen again, If they know/have played the server for a while I would just TP (!return Name) them back to where they were last. I would also follow the user in administrate for a little bit just to make sure that they do not continue.

2. A user has contested a warn you have given him and proceeds to verbally abuse you, what do you do?

I would bring the player (!bring Name) to a secluded area (E.G: Above the venator/map, staff rooms) after bringing the player I would ask them to calm down and that if they continue to verbally abuse they will be warned. If they calm down I would then ask for why they think the warn was unjust, if they have a proper reason or new information, etc, I would act on it within reason. However if they don't stop verbally abusing I would freeze them and try to tell them to quiet down, once they have stopped I would tell them that they are getting another warn (!warn Verbal abuse, Disobeying staff) and then would tell them that if it continues further that they will be kicked or other punishments will be given if needed.

3. A user has threatened to DDos and take down the server. What do you do?

I would go to (!goto Name) the player and try to talk to them about the threats and why they want to DDoS the server. After having a talk to them I would try to talk them out of attacking the server and see if they wish to play the game like everyone else. If they stop the threats and continues on as a normal user I would give them a two day ban (!ban Name 2d Threats of DDoS) and that once its over I would tell them that if they ever threaten the server again it's a permanent ban, I would also tell a senior or Exec staff. But if they continue to threaten the server and won’t stop then I would ban (!ban Name 3d Threats to DDoS) the player and then inform a Senior or exec staff asap and give them the users steam ID.

4. A Commander and Lieutenant are arguing in front of debriefing. It is getting quite heated. The context of the argument is unknown to you. What do you do?

First I would check in admin chat to see if the argument is an in character thing/ for the debrief, If it is not apart of the event and they are just shouting at each other I would bring them away from the debriefing (!bring Name X2) and would freeze them both away from each other so they do not continue yelling, I would then explain to them how screaming at each other during a debriefing is childish and how as commander and lieutenant are meant to be role models to players and how the way they were acting is unacceptable and that if anything like this ever happens during something like briefing they will both be in much more trouble than what they are this time. I would then warn them both (!warn Name Fail RP/Verbal abuse X2), Then I would return (!return Name X2) them both and spectate them in administrate to make sure it doesn’t start again. 

5. A Cadet has been complaining and wandering around because he hasn't been trained yet. He doesn't appear to have any intent to role play. What do you do?

If the cadet somehow makes their way out of the training I would go to them (!goto Name) and tell them I will bring them back to the cadet room, I would then bring them (!bring Name), after I would explain that they can’t leave until they are trained. I would then start their training and would try to make it as fun and enjoyable as possible so that they stay drawn in and want to be a part of the training and maybe play the server. After I have finished training them I would promoted/white list them and take the player on a tour of our ship/base and make it as interesting as possible so that the player finds a reason on the server to stay and not minge.

P.S:
Any feedback would help a lot so please leave that with -1s or +1s, also feel free to come to me in game or in TS to have a talk if you need any help or have feedback 🙂

Edited by Jarr
Updating roles
  • Like 3
  • Wow 2

I knew you'd be doing this sooner or later and have been watching how you behave and from what I have seen you no longer have the intention on being a filthy minge anymore and I trust you are capable of becoming a member of the staff team yet again, you know your ULX and you know how to keep your cool in rough situations, gonna be a +1 from me ST-Possible.

Make Romboli Proud.

I remember how dedicated you were when we were first tmods long ago, it was unfortunate that you lost staff back then but I believe over time you have definitely proven that you have wiped your mingy reputation, and behave better than many staff we have currently. I believe you would be very deserving of a 2nd chance at staff. +1

Would be poetic if we were accepted as tmods at the same time ey

• Thinking 1
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Tom said:

I remember how dedicated you were when we were first tmods long ago, it was unfortunate that you lost staff back then but I believe over time you have definitely proven that you have wiped your mingy reputation, and behave better than many staff we have currently. I believe you would be very deserving of a 2nd chance at staff. +1

Would be poetic if we were accepted as tmods at the same time ey

NOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 3

Working with you in ARC you've shown that you're once again ready to take on the role. He's super dedicated to helping people grow, this is shown by taking it out of his own time to help players learn new things like climbswep, jetpack, etc. He also knows when to be mature, and when to have a bit of fun. A really good candidate for the role. +1

• Like 1

Honestly the man has had his screw ups, but I honestly think he has changed for the better in many ways. I have witnessed this personally during my time with Jarr in ARC. Of course there is a some basis but honestly Jarr really has grown up as a person and as a player and that is plain to see.

He won't screw up again I think he deserves a second chance and if he messes up just remove it from mod and never let him have another go easy as. I think he should at least be given another chance to prove himself, one last chance. 

+1 from me

Don't blow it.  

Honestly mate over the past few weeks I've seen a improvement in your behavior and your attitude. I hope you can stick to this and gain a positive view in the community's eyes, Good luck.

I'll also be watching 

+1

Edited by Gforce_

I feel you need to put a lot more effort in for staff, You were previously removed from the position which hasn't happened in a very long time, You still have room for improvement and can still be seen as pretty mingey.

Going to remain Neutral for now but keep trying and keep bettering yourself, Always up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Spirit locked this topic