Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
luca

luca ts ban appeal

Recommended Posts

Your TS3 Name: Luca 

 

Unique ID (Optional but helpfull): when i join ts my name is luca but I like to use multiple names like mason , private 6661 , death star , orange and Luca blues.

 

Date of Ban: I cant remember it was a long time ago 

 

Length of Ban: permanently banned 

 

Reason For The Ban: minging and annoying everyone

 

Why should you be unbanned? (1 Paragraph Minimum):

you should unban me because if im going to try and fix my reputation I need to go onto the ts and talk to people to try and make them not hate me anymore and to try and make them like me. You should also unban me because i am sorry for my actions of minging on the ts and I wont do it again because im trying to fix my reputation with the gate way gaming community in order for me to be unbanned from the server and play.

If your appeal is accepted you may be asked to give us your IP, this is so we can easily identify your specific ban and deal with it in a timely manner.

Ps. Do not hand out your IP to just anyone who asks, please make sure that they are a member of our staff team.

 

if u have any questions feel free to dm me on discord Luca 26#5076

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-Y79m0sGGE

Edited by luca
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 3
  • Haha 2
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post

With being one of the main advocates for keeping Luca banned this appeal looks like it has been extremely rushed, however I believe luca should be given the chance to be unbanned in TS under provisions to prove he is ready to return to gateway. If you fix up the spelling mistakes and grammar in this appeal I would gladly +1 this.

 

Don't blow this Luca.

Edit: This has my +1. After conversing with Luca I believe he deserves a chance at a TS unban.

Edited by YaBoyTesla
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

+1

 

Why? Because I still think you have a chance to change, Just don't be an idiot and stuff it up again yeah? We're counting on you, if you really care about coming back to gateway you wouldn't let us down

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, YaBoyTesla said:

With being one of the main advocates for keeping Luca banned this appeal looks like it has been extremely rushed, however I believe luca should be given the chance to be unbanned in TS under provisions to prove he is ready to return to gateway. If you fix up the spelling mistakes and grammar in this appeal I would gladly +1 this.

 

Don't blow this Luca.

I have edited the spelling mistakes

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Luca, you've shown me how much you want to come back to gateway and already know my opinion on wether I think you should come back to the server (which is a yes but you HAVE to wait your month and continue to be good.) I think you should come back to the teamspeak as a first step back to the server just please Luca do not fuck this up, i'm putting my faith in you and me being your previous biggest supporter to keep you banned you've worked hard to change my mind which shows just how much you want to come back. 

It still amazes me that i'm writing this but +1, Luca don't fuck it up. 

 

(Edit, I advise anyone who comes to Luca's appeal who are going to -1 his application to consider talking to Luca properly for eve just 15 minutes and it will potentiely change your mind.)

Edited by Bright
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Obviously your constant posting to be unbanned does mean that you do wanna come back, Really my opinion hasn't changed on you all that much since its only been a few days since my last response to your last ban appeal.

But I'll say this, you are keen to come back to the server and that shows, most would pack up and leave at this point but you are determined in this factor, which in a way is quite admirable. I'm gonna +1 purely because of this fact. However you have to understand if you do get unbanned there is no more chances, you can't just come back and try the same shit because otherwise you might not even get the chance to rewrite another appeal.

Do your best because in the end you look like the biggest idiot if you stuff up.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Its probably not my place, considering the circumstances that surround me, but my example can be used as evidence as to why he deserves to come back. I've only spoken to you recently and you seem to be really committed to playing Gateway again. I was allowed back in, I don't see why you shouldn't, especially given this determination to return back to the community.

+1

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Tander said:

Its probably not my place, considering the circumstances that surround me, but my example can be used as evidence as to why he deserves to come back. I've only spoken to you recently and you seem to be really committed to playing Gateway again. I was allowed back in, I don't see why you shouldn't, especially given this determination to return back to the community.

+1

thanks tander 

  • Thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post

-1

Your attitude is pathetic from day one you have been utterly useless. You belong on darkrp or fortnite and should not be unbanned, if anything your ban should be lifted for community. I honestly do not understand why people are being accepting of you and think you deserve any form of chance after tarnishing the 10 others you have had.

You will never be welcome in my books.

Regardless goodluck lol.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I believe you need to spend a long time away and disconnected from the community in regards to ts and the server itself, be patient and give it some time and try again later when people feel like you have really waited a long time and served out your ban.

As well as that from what I've seen from you, you were quite toxic and annoying when you were on the server and from what I've seen in discord and what not, you seem generally the same. 

I do not believe you deserve to come back to both the ts or the server, sorry mate.

-1

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Too many chances, as soon you get unbanned you just gonna be more toxic and shit. Don't make another appeal, just give it a rest. Clearly you're not ready to return, nor welcome to come back at this time. Just give it a rest, come back in next months or so.

-1

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Andy said:

Too many chances, as soon you get unbanned you just gonna be more toxic and shit. Don't make another appeal, just give it a rest. Clearly you're not ready to return, nor welcome to come back at this time. Just give it a rest, come back in next months or so.

-1

If you want to talk to me about any issues feel free to contact me, Thank you for the feedback

Edited by luca
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/26/2019 at 11:14 PM, Beatroot said:

-1

Your attitude is pathetic from day one you have been utterly useless. You belong on darkrp or fortnite and should not be unbanned, if anything your ban should be lifted for community. I honestly do not understand why people are being accepting of you and think you deserve any form of chance after tarnishing the 10 others you have had.

You will never be welcome in my books.

Regardless goodluck lol.

If you want to talk to me about any issues feel free to contact me, Thank you for the feedback

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Beatroot said:

@luca No need, i'll do so via this post. 

ok

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Hi 

Im just wondering what will be happening with this ts ban appeal because it has been up for 9 days now

Luca

Share this post


Link to post

Your ban has been lifted under the terms that you don't do what you were doing. If any reports come in from anybody in the TS about you, you will be re-banned.

Accepted

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...