Hello everyone my name is Bruce, I hope you all will like me and we can become good friends in the future. I'm a 187th Legion trooper on Gateway and pretty much just joined 187th Legion, some people might know me already but not everyone, i try my best to role play well and i follow the server rules always. I'm friendly and I'm funny and my dream is that i can be apart of the server staff team someday, i enjoy helping others and creating fun and better environments for others and myself. I could use all the help i can get from everyone so that i can continue to enjoy my time on this wonderful server and in this lovely community. Thank you everyone 

Edited by Brucey
In my introduction i said i was Navy but i no longer am so i changed it from Navy to 187th Legion.
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, Beatroot said:

Welcome Bruce. Glad you enjoy the community, see you in-game 🙂

Thank you see you in game 🙂

i'm going to touch u (not in the gay way tho

Hello don't know what i wrote that above^

Edited by EchoStorm
  • Cringe 1
  • Thinking 1

Hey mate Welcome to forums. Seen you on a bit and youre a super chill dude! Keep up the good work and youll make it to staff.

On 9/13/2019 at 10:37 AM, Brucey said:

Hello everyone my name is Bruce, I hope you all will like me and we can become good friends in the future. I'm a Naval officer on Gateway and pretty much just joined Navy, some people might know me already but not everyone, i try my best to role play well and i follow the server rules always. I'm friendly and I'm funny and my dream is that i can be apart of the server staff team someday, i enjoy helping others and creating fun and better environments for others and myself. I could use all the help i can get from everyone so that i can continue to enjoy my time on this wonderful server and in this lovely community. Thank you everyone 

Welcome to the server mate.