Jump to content
Yungwheezzy

Scooby's Trial mod Application

Recommended Posts

Do you have Teamspeak 3 Installed?

Yes 

 

Do you enjoy helping other people?

Yes 

 

Are you willing to test your stress?

Yes

 

Age? (Minimum of 14 years of age.): 

14 

 

List your current playtime (Minimum of 80 Hours): (Click Here)

700+ hours in total on gmod    252.95 on the server 

 

Are you willing to learn new ways to approach situations?

I would love to and i think i need to a little bit

 

Do you have any active warns?

Only 1 

 

Do you have a problem with any of our current staff members?

No problems at all but if a staff member has a problem with me i'd be willing to sort it out

Requirements:

 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:457269336

 

 

Steam Profile Link:

 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198874804401/

Current in game alias / rank:

Private/ Alias is scooby

 

How known are you on a scale of 1-10 (10 being everyone knows you):

8-9

 

How will you becoming a moderator make an impact on the community?

I want to help people as much as i can to make their experience on this server a great one while following the rules

Do you believe you're able to deal with individuals and situations in a completely unbiased manner?

I have no bias at all, even if a friend of mine RDM'ed i would deal with it the same i would with anyone else 

Do you use our Teamspeak server often?

I use TS on the daily to talk to everyone

Do you understand that as a member of the Staff Team, your position may be subject to change and / or termination should you not be performing to the degree stipulated?

I completely understand that and will perform to the degree required of a staff member

 

Situations:

1. A user is RDMing and insulting other users. You are the only staff available to deal with the situation. What do you do?

  I would !Bring <Player> and have serious chat with him and if he knows he's done wrong and is bad mouthing me too i would say he is getting a !warned for RDMx however many times he RDM'ed and for bad attitude and !ban <player> for a day  and make it clear that when he comes back from his one day ban and continues to break server rules i would end up perma banning him. I would then tell a higher up staff member how i dealt with the situation and if i did the right thing

 

2. A user has contested a warn you have given him and proceeds to verbally abuse you, what do you do?

I tell him have a proper chat with him and ask why he has contested the warn i gave him and try to come to the agreement that the warn I gave him was fair and tell him to please never talk to a staff member or a player like that again or i will be !warning him 

 

3. A user has threatened to DDos and take down the server. What do you do?

 I would !ban <player> for 3ds because DDosing is illegal and would be very bad for the server, then i would contact a senior staff and tell them about it and ask them to perma ban them

 

4. A Commander and Lieutenant are arguing in front of debrief. It is getting quite heated. The context to the argument is unknown to you. What do you do?

I would see if CG can handle it then if not i would step in and ask for the context of the argument and try to resolve it in an orderly manner trying not to take up too much time 

 

5. A Cadet has been complaining and wandering around because he hasn't been trained yet. He doesn't appear to have any intent to role play. What do you do?

I would see if CG respond but if not i would !bring <player> and ask him to either get serious and get the basic training done or i'll kick him. then if he comes back and continues on with his terrible behaviour i would !ban <player> 1'D No intent to RP or complete basic training

 

Thank you for reading my Moderator Application.
Please leave feedback in the comments of how I could improve my application and whether or not you agree with the way I would handle such situations.

 

Edited by Yungwheezzy
  • Cringe 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post

-1

I don't believe that you are ready for a position in staff at this point in time, from the interactions I have had with you, your attitude has generally been the problem. 

 

I would recommend taking some time to rebuild a positive image in everyone's mind as I feel a lot of similar points from your EM application will pop up here. 

 

Good luck however. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

-1 Sadly for pretty much the same reason as your EM app, I saw you blatantly break a server rule during an event and have witness first hand your overall toxicity and unfriendliness towards certain members of the community, the staff team definitely  doesn't need you in it. My honest advice, take down your app, give it a month or so and during that time rebuild your overall reputation on the server, then apply for a Em/staff role. Good luck.

  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Ren said:

-1

I don't believe that you are ready for a position in staff at this point in time, from the interactions I have had with you, your attitude has generally been the problem. 

 

I would recommend taking some time to rebuild a positive image in everyone's mind as I feel a lot of similar points from your EM application will pop up here. 

 

Good luck however. 

Thanks for the feedback, I am currently trying to rebuild my image as i destroyed it recently and i'm sorry for my bad attitude towards you when we had interactions

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Solid Snake Rock hard said:

-1 Sadly for pretty much the same reason as your EM app, I saw you blatantly break a server rule during an event and have witness first hand your overall toxicity and unfriendliness towards certain members of the community, the staff team definitely  doesn't need you in it. My honest advice, take down your app, give it a month or so and during that time rebuild your overall reputation on the server, then apply for a Em/staff role. Good luck.

If i have come across unfriendly or toxic im sorry but i have improved in my eyes and i don't necessarily see myself as toxic

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Yungwheezzy said:

If i have come across unfriendly or toxic im sorry but i have improved in my eyes and i don't necessarily see myself as toxic

Improving in your own eyes is alot different compared to anothers. Personally I have seen minimal improvement in your behaviour and as Snake has stated breaking rules isn't a good thing to be doing before submitting a staff application, Ninja got blasted over this in his staff application. Personally it will be a -1 from me however it is up to staff to decide in the end.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

While I do believe that your behaviour as of lately has been steadily improving; you still need time to be more mature. I have seen you are less toxic and approachable however, I need to see more results before coming to a final conclusion. Another thing you should do is colour your application's text. Its very hard to distinguish the questions and responses you have provided.

As for now: I will be giving a Neutral until I see further improvements

 

Good luck.

- Buck

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Honestly I feel this app is a little too early, as @Ren said there hasn't really been enough time for people to really change their minds about you since your EM app so you'll most likely get the same general response.

Regarding the App itself, I feel its quite under developed, next to nothing in regards to formatting, making questions are answers hard to distinguish.

To put it simply, I reckon take some time and come back once you feel people have seen a better side of you.

Going to -1 for now, hoping with some time it can be a +1

Good luck with the app mate!

Share this post


Link to post

Have to agree with @Aussi and @Ren it is to early and I doubt a lot of the responses and issues on your EM app have changed in the matter of a few hours. 

Though I initially didn't agree with most peoples responses on your EM app due to my limited interactions with you, as of recently I see where most of those negative opinions have come from.

Your attitude towards the server is not something the staff team needs or wants as it would reflect poorly on the staff team as a whole should you be accepted. If you really want to become a Staff member then you need to start behaving like one and showing to everyone in the community you have the maturity and mindset required. You tend to get quite riled up when something goes wrong or doesn't go your way which in turn pushes you into being generally rude to everyone around you.

If you can make an effort to properly fix these issues and give it some time for people to set in and acknowledge you're changing for the better then you could possibly have a chance at becoming a staff member.


For now it's a -1 from me.

 

Good luck with your application.

Edited by Alluh
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Your app was good but  your still a minge in game and have no sign of improvement as of late 

so sorry bud buts is a -1 from me 

but I do wish you good luck

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Alluh said:

Have to agree with @Aussi and @Ren it is to early and I doubt a lot of the responses and issues on your EM app have changed in the matter of a few hours. 

Though I initially didn't agree with most peoples responses on your EM app due to my limited interactions with you, as of recently I see where most of those negative opinions have come from.

Your attitude towards the server is not something the staff team needs or wants as it would reflect poorly on the staff team as a whole should you be accepted. If you really want to become a Staff member then you need to start behaving like one and showing to everyone in the community you have the maturity and mindset required. You tend to get quite riled up when something goes wrong or doesn't go your way which in turn pushes you into being generally rude to everyone around you.

If you can make an effort to properly fix these issues and give it some time for people to set in and acknowledge you're changing for the better then you could possibly have a chance at becoming a staff member.


For now it's a -1 from me.

 

Good luck with your application.

Yes I'm working on my attitude but i don't get riled up or angry when something doesn't go my way

 

Thanks for the feedback anyway

Share this post


Link to post

-1 Your passive aggressive responses to people and lack of acceptance of criticism would make you a horrible moderator. You say you've changed, but your replies proves otherwise.

  • Shocker 1

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, Zly said:

-1 Your passive aggressive responses to people and lack of acceptance of criticism would make you a horrible moderator. You say you've changed, but your replies proves otherwise.

I'm fully accepting of criticism but when people say things that are not true about me i don't really appreciate it

  • Cringe 1

Share this post


Link to post

The current feedback at the moment from the community doesn't seem very positive, I'm gonna have to put down a -1If you want to receive positive feedback and have a better chance of your application being accepted then might i suggest you improve your attitude and reputation. Being toxic and breaking the rules isn't the way to go, I'm sorry if it sounds mean but it's clearly the truth. I haven't been in the server long and i haven't been a moderator but i know that following the rules and being fun and professional in certain situations gives you a good reputation and having a good attitude is always good too and people will start to like you and soon consider you as a friend. Thank you

Communities are always family. Don't forget that


 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...