Sign in to follow this  
Frostiey

(Campaign) "The Skurr Crisis"

(non-lore)

The planet of Skurr is a Republic outer rim planet that is a vital artery and stopping off point in the republic's supply routes in the outer rim, fueling instrumental battles such as the battle of Umbara so it is of utmost importance that this lane stays open. However, local resistance and discontent towards the Republic has amplified in recent times due to a intense planet wide famine.

Calls to join the Confederacy of Independent Systems have been more common due to the Republic's inability to help with the famine. Spearheading this group is the violent terrorist cell known as the Skurr Pro-Independence Movement (better known as the SPI), which is led by a violent terrorist by the name of Zex Nowak. 

A Skurr senator by the name of Asa Kyrou is heading to Naboo to negotiate with Republic officials for food aid to ensure that the planet doesn't join the CIS, and to ensure that the trade route stays open. However due to the threat posed by the SPI, Republic High Command are sending us to make sure the meeting goes exactly according to plan. SPI are expected to attempt to disrupt the meeting so we need to make sure that doesn't happen.

Doing a campaign this Saturday (14/09) hot off the EM feedback the EM's recently received, and I want to attempt to make a fun and compelling campaign. If anyone wants to help, pm me on discord and I hope to see as many of you as possible!

Edited by Frostiey
  • Like 7