Sign in to follow this  
Cthaeh

Lowering Ban Date

Hi. The other day I was banned for mucking around in the server whilst 7 others were also involved. I was then imprisoned because I couldn't hear the guys weak mic commands then got extremely angry as he wouldn't even give me a chance to ask him what he asked me..

I threw a few words around since I knew the were others within the server being 10x worse than myself.. If not to lift the ban date from this one time ordeal ( I have been playing on this server for a while and haven't had any bad reactions before) I only ask then if you could lower the ban date to something more reasonable.. I was put up for 5 weeks.. Now its 4 weeks and 5 days.. That's too long, I enjoy this server and a few of the easy going admins who every now and then slip up and make it fun for everyone but yeah. Cheers! 

Could we get a bit more insight to what happened, like what words were said and how severe was it because at times your judgement may be clouded by your anger at the time since you sounded like you weren't very happy at the time with what happened, because generally the staff on the server are very competent and I doubt they have made a huge lack in judgement.

As well as that, CG normally need to give 2 warnings before arresting, these warnings are sent through chat too, so if there were no obvious warnings, you were either falsely arrested or maybe did something severe enough for instant arrest, and at times as a solo CG member against 8 people you gotta get the first person you see if everyone is breaking rules, and you can't waste time to think as you can easily let them escape and get away.

• Like 1

Thanks for making a unban appeal, please remember to use the following temple for convenience sake:

From there it will make it easier for staff to narrow down what happened and where to go from there.

Good luck.

• Love 1

If you can remake your application with the template above and explain in detail

what happened

the banning admin

And why you should get unbanned

Then Your application will be very strong 

🙃

Please use the correct unban template this thread will be moved an resolved.

Feel free to upload another using the correct template.