Jesse

Jesse’s handshake

After almost a year on the server and pushing through to max rank as Cody despite some hiccups along the way It’s time for me to hit the road again. 

From my time in gateway I’ve made many friends and met some interesting people I’ll say. We’ve all had our ups and downs but most of us managed to push past them and move onto something bigger that we never thought possible. I won’t be completely leaving the server but will need a much needed break when I finishing getting blaze settled in as Cody. I wish you all the best in the future and Blaze as the new Cody. 

Just some shoutouts to finish of with

@Tops

The man the myth the legend, first person I looked up to when joining the server. Your dedication towards CG is to be commended. Trained me as a cadet the first time I joined back in phase 1.

@Tom

Helped out significantly when I first received Cody, made sure I was right on my feet and ready to run solo before you left. Had some great memories of the stupid shit we did, I’m forever grateful you leaving me with a vibrant and well coordinated 7th Sky.

@Strac

Wow we go way back, joined in when you were a sergeant in 7th, and I was just sleazy private. After you made me do 10 laps around the whole map because I didn’t salute you I knew you’d go far with what you had. Reaching field commander was a great achievement for you. Since you are also leaving I wish you the best.

@Spirit

Taking you into 7th was the best decision I ever made, you honestly amazed me how much dedication you had to the regiment, were a tremendous help when I started to feel the burn of being a CO. Now as  senior admin you put that effort into something bigger.

@Lunar

Never stop dreaming of that perfect turn.

Since @Solid Snake Rock hard wants go out of his way to cringe react everything I have 2 words...

Fuck

you 😀

05EED89B-412A-4931-8D4C-AD3079C1F3EB.thumb.jpeg.992bc1887383ae5f289b8198a9222c1c.jpeg

Edited by Jesse
  • Like 1
  • Cringe 2
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 1
  • Love 7

Sad to see you go mate, you had a great run though mate.

We had some great memories, have fun doing whatever you decide to do next.

• Like 2

Gonna miss you man, you're an excellent leader and always managed to treat others with the upmost respect.

Have a good one ;-;7

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Bruh Strac and Jessie leaving? Aight bro. Gonna have to cry for the lost of the epic 7th Sky Corps Era. Legit Crying ;(
Image result for no don't leave me batman meme

Edited by Rein/Shockwave
  • Like 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Love 1

Ouch no credits for the photo, haha

Sad to see you go Jesse, good luck mate.

• Love 1

I am going to miss you mate you always made my day and the reason I came back to 7th

On 9/2/2019 at 12:04 PM, Jesse said:

05EED89B-412A-4931-8D4C-AD3079C1F3EB.thumb.jpeg.992bc1887383ae5f289b8198a9222c1c.jpeg

you can tell which one is me because i always wear a backpack

Edited by 14