Do you have Teamspeak 3 Installed?
Yes

Do you enjoy helping other people?
Yes

Are you willing to test your stress?
Yes

Age?: 

List your current playtime:

Are you willing to learn new ways to approach situations?
Yes

Do you have any active warns?
I have 1 Active warn which is a test warn from a fake tmod sit that I helped in.

Do you have a problem with any of our current staff members?
No

Requirements:

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:124460494 

Steam Profile Link:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Alluhyah/ 

Current in game alias / rank:
Walon Vau / A’den Skirata / Kom'rk Skirata

How known are you on a scale of 1-10 (10 being everyone knows you):
8-9

How will you becoming a moderator make an impact on the community?
I feel that with my prior experience on the server as a Senior Admin along with other staffing experiences on other servers and with my activity, I feel as though I will be able to bring my knowledge of staffing to help the community and  teach it to newer or current staff members that require it. I’m also a pretty calm person and take most situations seriously when a serious approach is needed.

Do you believe you're able to deal with individuals and situations in a completely unbiased manner?
Everyone is at least a little bit biased, but I feel as though I keep things as unbiased as I am capable of when friends and people I know well are involved.

Do you use our Teamspeak server often?
Everyday. 

Do you understand that as a member of the Staff Team, your position may be subject to change and / or termination should you not be performing to the degree stipulated?
I understand

Situations:

1. A user is RDMing and insulting other users. You are the only staff available to deal with the situation. What do you do?
I would use /logs and to check the extent of the users RDM and then also use !watchlist to see if they have been placed on the watchlist for any prior altercations with the staff team or the server in general, then <!jailtp [user]> to prevent them from running away. I would then proceed to ask the user why they were RDMing to see if there was something that instigated the RDM. I would then confront the people that the user was insulting to gain some evidence of the insults or gain further backstory to the situation. Once dealt with I would proceed to <!warn [user] RDMx#> or <!ban [user] #> depending on the extent of their RDM. If proof of them verbally abusing other players is brought forward I would add Player abuse to their warn or their ban reason depending on the situation. 

If there was a lead up problem that caused the player to RDM someone, after dealing with the RDMer I would then bring the users that the RDMer brought forward and question them as to why they did those specific things to the player. If what the players did is found to be against the rules they would then also receive a warning for whatever it was they did.

2. A user has contested a warn you have given him and proceeds to verbally abuse you, what do you do?
I would <!bring [user]> and ask the user to calm down and explain to me why they believe the warn is unjustified and then proceed to explain to them why I believe the warning is justified and explain to them that what they did breaks the server rules. If they continue to verbally abuse me I would warn them again for Staff Abuse and them return them to their playtime and ignore any further insults towards myself. If they begin breaking more rules I would follow the !warn, !kick, !ban rule. 

If they explain to me how the warn is false I would apologize to them for issuing a false warning and then request a Senior Admin+ (or whoever is able to remove warns) to remove the warn from the players profile. And again apologise before returning <!return [user]> them back to their original position.

3. A user has threatened to DDos and take down the server. What do you do?
<!ban [user] 0>. Since any and all DDoS threats should be taken seriously and it is a violation of server rules.

4. A Commander and Lieutenant are arguing in front of debrief. It is getting quite heated. The context to the argument is unknown to you. What do you do?
I would them both <!bring [user]> away from debrief to prevent any further interruptions. I would then offer to try and help solve and issues they may have and attempt to mediate the situation, or request that they take their discussion into a private Teamspeak or Discord channel where they can resolve the issue between themselves. I would also request that any further issues between them doesn’t break out on the server in the public eye due to their roles as high ranking officers. If it is an RP situation that the two are involved in I would leave it alone and allow it to be solved in-character. 

5. A Cadet has been complaining and wandering around because he hasn't been trained yet. He doesn't appear to have any intent to role play. What do you do?
I would <!bring [user]> back to the cadet room and explain to them that they need to stay in the cadet room and then explain to them that in order to get a trainer, they need to use /comms I need a trainer. I would then watch over the cadet during their training should a Sergeant arrive. If no sergeants do I would call for a Sergeant+ to the cadet room to train the cadet, or if no one shows, either bring one to train them or train them myself. If during the training they continue to show mingy behaviour I would give them a verbal warning requesting they stop, and then proceed to !warn, !kick, !ban should they continue. 

Edited by Alluh
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

I think I'm going to take some time to observe how you are on the server before I put a vote down. Though minimal, the interactions I had with you early this year were good ones, and I do think you'd do well on the team again. There is some groundwork to do however to be in the staff team of August 2019.

One thing I highly reccomend is for you (and this goes for the other Skirata boys applying) to get yourself out there in the community and interact with players on a more meaningful level. At the current time the clan does tend to keep to itself after all, and the quantity of players that are active now that might know you well won't be too high. If you can make a good faith effort to do this, those +1s will come easily.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Spirit said:

One thing I highly reccomend is for you (and this goes for the other Skirata boys applying) to get yourself out there in the community and interact with players on a more meaningful level. At the current time the clan does tend to keep to itself after all, and the quantity of players that are active now that might know you well won't be too high. If you can make a good faith effort to do this, those +1s will come easily.

Yeah that's fair, I have had the intent along with some of the other boys to get in and mingle with the other regiments on the server and try and help out with training and stuff, and I still intend to do so, was just getting myself comfortable in my role as Skirata, but yeah I plan on doing that sort of stuff in the coming weeks.

Definitely you need to get yourself out there more with the community, I would put you closer to a 5-7 range over and 8-9, you're more than well known by older members but I do not think that would be shared by our more newer players. Otherwise like most of my t-mod applications, I'll lay down a +1/-1 after I've watched you for some time.

• Like 1

Even tho I agree that you should get yourself out more Alluh, I personally in the past have had only positive interactions with you, good luck on your app big man.
+1

• Like 1

I see why some are hesitant to let you back into the staff scene, but I saw you around a lot back in the day and as RHC. Honestly I think you deserve another shot

+1

• Like 1

You were always respectful and never caused an issue for the staff team. You've done numerous favours for myself and others often.
I wouldn't be opposed to seeing you as staff on the server again, I just warn you that the server is completely different to how it was a year ago or so. That may not be relevant to however.

(this does not mean your accepted, I just wanted to post my opinion here however much its worth)

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Honestly, I haven't really seen much of you. But I know you're a good person, you have experience. For now, I'll be staying Neutral. Good luck, I'll keep an eye out for you mate. 

EDIT: You're good, mature. You helped us with the campaign, very easy to approach. +1.

Edited by Ace
  • Like 1