Sign in to follow this  
JamWay

Reacting anonymously

As much as I love the feature cause it allows people to express how they feel without putting their name out there I think it sort of has gotten out of hand where I have noticed people randomly angry react majority of people in a thread even if they said something completely positive, Had other people express this same opinion aswell, Love the idea of the anonymous reacts, but is it being monitored so people aren't randomly giving out negative reacts?

Also bring back the what the juice react!!!

• Like 3
  • Dumb 2
  • Quality Post 1
  • Confused 1
  • Angry React 2
  • Dislike 1

Let's not endorse being spineless, there's enough of that going around.

If for some reason silly you care about forum reacts, then the current system allows you to ask them personally why they have that opinion.

Really don't understand the stigma behind calculating the value of a thread based on the reacts, unless it is oficially stated that reacts will be monitored to draw an opinion, it shouldnt matter who reacts what.

• Like 1

Spine left the game

Edited by Alluh
  • Love 1

If you got the angry reacts spam from my mod app, it was just some of my mates being dumbasses.

Why does it matter lmao, if it becomes anonymous people would just spam bullshit reactions. If you can see who reacted your post you can get an idea of what they think. Isn't really "anonymous" if we have to monitor negative reactions.

Theres been a mixup, I thought reacts were already anonymous because I got told it got made anonymous and I myself cannot see who reacts even though I could before but apparently some others can wot.

My post wasn't to add anonymous reacts it was to remove it xD

Need this post like, Removed, This is awkward, My account is apparently different to everyone elses, I wanted anonymous reacting removed not added 

Edited by JamWay

29 minutes ago, JamWay said:

Need this post like, Removed, This is awkward, My account is apparently different to everyone elses, I wanted anonymous reacting removed not added 

lmao idiot sandwich

• Like 1

The only reason you couldn't see reactions is because of a permission with the Donator forum tag. 

Just realised this is in teamspeak issues and suggestions, It was like 2am and I was drunk leave me alone xD, Everyone picking on me xD

Can I please anonymous disagree to people wanting anonymous reactions?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't want anonymous reactions I wanted them removed cause there was an issue with my permissions or something only just found out, Thought it was a new feature, Why ain't this resolved yet.

Edited by JamWay

16 minutes ago, JamWay said:

I don't want anonymous reactions I wanted them removed cause there was an issue with my permissions or something only just found out, Thought it was a new feature, Why ain't this resolved yet.

nah I think we all get that now so dont worry.

Clearly this has all been resolved as it was a mix up from poor Jam way.

So this is getting locked and resolved.

Thank you all for your two cents on a matter that well... didn't matter.

EDIT: I can't move posts because my perms are stuffed so if @Spirit or @s8ncaat could do it then much love