Sign in to follow this  
Cerberus

Making Pilots a solo regiment

So pretty much the title says it all.

On a lot of servers, I used to play on Pilots were a separate regiment and not just a sub-faction of Navy and I find this typically makes Pilots a happier regiment and allows for more RP

Also, there are lots of occasions on the server where sometimes we are treated as a separate regiment and other times taken as just a sub regiment who don't even have a CO when in actuality we do (Its Bolo.) Take the CO meeting I attended today. Bolo is our CO and therefore should be treated the same as the other CO's however, every other CO gets a say and a vote during the meetings but from what I have seen Pilots don't get a say at all. 

It is in my opinion that Pilots should become their own regiment so they can partake in their own RP and have a proper recognised CO who gets a say in the meetings and an opinion

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and hopefully you guys agree with me

It’s happened in the past many times and it unfortunately never ends with a happy ending.

Bahahaha

AHAHAHA

Pilots fail every time they try to go solo, they become cancer every time they are regimental attaches. Connected to Navy they're at least tolerable.

Not to mention whenever they were seen as a unique thing, they bitched and whined every event about not getting vehicles lmao

Please don't ever bring this up in the CO meeting, Don't want to start CO meeting war  with another "mAkE PiLOtS iTS OwN ThiNG"

• Like 1