Your In-game Name: Viking

Your Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198075409560/

Your Steam ID (Find it hereSTEAM_0:0:57571916

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who banned you? Stooge/S8ncat

Length of the ban? Community Ban

Reason of the ban? I openly lied to staff, I was disrespectful to staff to very high levels and I requested a refund on a donation.
I then made several inappropriate comments on discord and what not.

Why should we unban you? 

I would like to apologize greatly and say I relise now how out of line I was, I tried setting up a server that didn't work out and I now understand how much effort it takes to run one. I would like to say I have changed how I act and treat staff. I would really like to express my apologies for the way I handled the whole situation when I was in the wrong in the first place.
I agree with why I was banned and I acted childishly about the whole incident. I have also stopped drinking alcohol as I have come to relise I end up making stupid decisions while doing so.
Playing on gateway is really enjoyable and I love the people that play on the server.

I have had time to think and understand your points of view as community owners/managers and see your angle on the situation.

I understand that I have fucked up on multiple occasions and get it if you don't want me to play on your server again, I just thought I'd give it a shot.

Once again I am sorry for my actions in the past and I can promise they will not reoccur.

Faithfully

Viking

• Dislike 3
  • Dumb 2
  • Haha 1

I feel like this doesn't even deign a legitimate response. The levels of stupidity you showed is legitimately unparalleled. Without even bringing the events which culminated to your community ban, you;

• Circumvented your ban by using an alternate account.
  • Repeatedly lied despite being prompted to tell the truth.
  • Frequently attempted to avoid both discords and sheets to hide your identity.  

As aforementioned, this isn't even delving into the events that led to your permanent ban. Stay banned for all I care.

• Like 7

I relise that I have done all of these things, I did them as I wanted to continue to play on the server.
I also relise this was stupid and I should've tried to appeal rather than being secretive about it all.

Missing a little substance in some areas that I'd like to touch on.

20 minutes ago, Mrdeepfried said:

I requested a refund on a donation.

This is a very watered-down version of what happened. After you were demoted from your in-game role due to a horrible attitude and a series of other things, you then proceeded to threaten a refund because of something YOU caused. You then also proceeded to refund a chunk of money you donated prior.

20 minutes ago, Mrdeepfried said:

I openly lied to staff, I was disrespectful to staff to very high levels and I requested a refund on a donation.
I then made several inappropriate comments on discord and what not.

Should also add here that you came onto the server on an alt account and tried to mask who you were.

I'm also pretty sure it was reported to me after you were banned that you somehow scammed a second slot through the naiveness of a staff member. We left Clint banned almost 2 years before he was allowed back in the community just for scamming itself.

I think if you even want a decent chance to unbanned, you should write up an apology to @Stooge with some actual effort. 

• Like 7

I don't believe your toxic attitude is needed on our server, you are constantly toxic to everyone who disagrees with you. You left and made your own server talking smack about gateway, Why should this community ever give you another chance? 

Not only did you refund donations in spite, you also attempted to poach staff members and players. Trust me I know you did because I was shown proof but did nothing about it because I deemed you pathetic. 

You will probably never be unbanned, You are single-handedly the most toxic person gateway gaming has ever had in its midst. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I swear you are in 7th again under the name of leonidas, after hearing you speak on Last Friday’s training I instantly recognised that voice. Either you’ve made some sort of alt steam account or I’m flippen out. But damn I’m sure it was you. 

• Quality Post 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/5/2019 at 6:32 PM, Ajax said:

Circumvented your ban by using an alternate account.

Ajax covers this perfectly

Although I barely knew you and I believe in second chances, That's where you cross the line, Avoiding punishment by using an alternative account rather than owning up to what you did is pretty shitty, I suggest you make an apology to each and everyone of the staff team (if you haven't already).

Btw someone needs to move the other appeal up to resolve.

I reimbursed stooge the money you refunded so that the ban would be an extra bit valid and justified in the kings eyes. I don't want my money to go to waste