Posted (edited)

Clone Wars Moderator Application Template

hroRjWk.png

Checklist:

Do you have TS3 Installed? 

Do you enjoy helping other people?

Are you willing to test your stress? 

List your current playtime: 1870+ On Gateway

Are you willing to learn new ways to approach situations? 

Do you have a problem with any of our current staff members?

Requirements:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:146330695

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/LochOBoi/

Current in-game alias: 2457 Griff, ARC Trainee 97, Jedi Padawan La'tash

How known are you on a scale of 1-10 (10 being everyone knows you): Solid seven.

How will you becoming a moderator make an impact on the community?

I will use my past experience and knowledge of being staff on here before and on other servers to make a positive impact and make players experience overall better. I will be there for the community to help in any way, I will also be there for advice or to answer any questions I can.

Do you use our Teamspeak server often? 

Situations:

1. A user is RDMing and Insulting other users. You are the only staff available to deal with the situation. What do you do?
I would first teleport the person who submitted the ticket to an area I can deal with the situation without any interruptions !bring (reporter), then I would listen to what the player has to say after he has told me what has happened I would bring the person being reported on !bring (user being reported.) having a jail bind !jail @ ready in case he is about to shoot the person making the ticket. after hearing what he has to say depending on however many people he RDMed he would either be warned !warn (user) Reason. then returned !return user to be spectated !spectate user by myself or, I would temp ban the user for Mass RDM / Player diss etc. !ban (user) for however many days.

2. A group of users have confronted you and explain how another user was breaking some server rules earlier (RDMing and Climb SWEP abusing). The users threaten that they want immediate action otherwise they will leave the server. What do you do?
I would first bring one of the members of the group to an area where the others can't intervene with the sit !bring (reporter). Then bring the person being reported on. !bring (user) I would first ask the reporter to actually explain what the user has done if the reporter has explained that the person being reported has done something like MassRDM then I would open logs /logs and check out the situation from the logs, seeing who actually shot first seeing who is in the wrong if the reporters are in the wrong then they would either get a warning !warn (user/s) Reason. or a ban !ban (user/s) Reason. depending on how much they RDM'd if it was the player then the same punishment is to be handed out. If the situation turns out to be false then I would return !return (user/s) both parties leaving it like that if the group turn out afterwards to PlayerDiss I would first verbally warn the group to leave the player alone, if it continues giving them a ULX Warning !warn (user/s) Playerdiss.    

3. A user has threatened to DDos and take down the server. What do you do?
I would instantly ban the user, !ban user DDos threats getting an Admin+ to raise the ban to a permanent ban.

4. A Commander and Lieutenant are arguing in front of debriefing. It is getting quite heated. The context of the argument is unknown to you. What do you do?

I would first bring both of them !bring user/s to an area where people in character won't hear the argument or the sit then ask what sparked the argument and try to calm both the players down if they are still heated and arguing after my attempt I would then try and fix their issue if it was something in my power to fix, if not and the argument still works out I would explain to them that they need to fix whatever their issue is and keep away from each other until they work out their problem.   

5. A Cadet has been complaining and wandering around because he hasn't been trained yet. He seems like a minge to you and you're not sure if he is really here to play. What do you do?
I would, first of all, get someone to train them I would spectate !spectate user the cadet throughout the training if the cadet is making it hard for the trainer or being a straight minge and not willing to follow server rules, depending on how much he was minging he would either get a verbal warning, ULX Warning !warn user, or a kick !kick user Minging, Unwilling to follow rules etc. But if it was to the point of outright disrespecting and abusing the trainee it would be a straight warning !warn user Playerdiss etc.

Edited by Gforce_

I like the detail you've put into your responses. It shows a genuine interest in performing the role of Moderator. While I think you should put yourself out there a bit more (I know you've been high profile in the past, but I don't see you interacting with different players or talking in OOC much), apart from that I've never seen anything to make me think you wouldn't be fit for the role. Get yourself out there a bit more and this +1 will get bigger  🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Decent application. I just personally have only seen you once or twice. Might just be on me, but like Spirit said, maybe just get a bit more out there in OOC, comms etc. Neutral.

• Like 1

Gforce mate I've known you for a very long time now and I've experienced first hand what you're like in many staff positions in and out of Gateway, you always have an interest in helping others may in be in a staff position or not and you have a good sense of right from wrong. Like Spirit and others have said I would communicate with others more in OOC and in comms just so other people besides Old Fags and staff know your name. Its a fat old +1 from me mate, hope to see you handing out tools sooner than later.

• Love 1

There is some great detail and you obviously took your time and read over it you clearly want the position and want to help the server and make it a enjoyable place  +1

• Like 1

Change Formatting and colors and I will then leave feedback, legit too hard to read for me.

21 hours ago, Beatroot said:

Change Formatting and colors and I will then leave feedback, legit too hard to read for me.

Edited the colours up a bit, let me know if that is readable.

The man has experience and has been back on the server for quite a while now, and has shown he is dedicated through his current ARC traineeship. He is also a former moderator and has the experience, I think he would be a great asset to the team. +1

• Love 1

Gforce, ever since you came back I've gotten to know you and you're honestly like the chillest person I've met. You and Gforce are the funniest lads, you're nice as, and you seem very dedicated to the staff role which I give you a massive +1.

• Love 1

7 hours ago, nebula♡ said:

Gforce, ever since you came back I've gotten to know you and you're honestly like the chillest person I've met. You and Gforce are the funniest lads, you're nice as, and you seem very dedicated to the staff role which I give you a massive +1.

You and Talon*

• Quality Post 1