starwuzerd

my ban appeal

Your In-game Name: i forgot what my name was

Your Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/starwuzerd

Your Steam ID (Find it hereSTEAM_1:1:109541466

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who banned you? Yoda

Length of the ban? Perm

Reason of the ban? Threats to DDos

Why should we unban you? I'm sorry for threatening to ddos the server (i have no idea how to anyway), I was just angry at constantly being jailed for minor things. I apologise for my childish behaviour and wish to be able to play the server again and roleplay. 🙂 it's been like 2 months since i was banned. Would appreciate being allowed to come back and roleplay.

Threatening to Ddos is and has always been a rule that is very clearly defined as immediately ban worthy. It was quite silly to make such a threat in the first place. Since I am not the banning Administrator, I will leave this to @Lunar's discretion but how can we tell you weren't being serious with your statement? The world takes all kinds.

im sorry for threatening to ddos, i really just want to roleplay again. i promise i wont get mad and say such childish things again.

I've heard it said many times that Gateway is a community of second chances, I have no issue with you being unbanned and returning to the server if you truly do wish to RP. However, I feel threats to DDoS should be reviewed by the senior and executive staff members. @Ajax @s8ncaat

• Like 2

Hey, who woulda thought if you play stupid games you win stupid prizes..

But yeah, hop on teamspeak and ask to talk to s8n so that they can review it. I don't know just try to get into contact with those two lads,

We've accepted ban appeals for far more serious transgressions, I don't see why it would be an issue to allow you a final chance. Though, I'd offer the advice that should any further infractions are committed, there won't be any leeway given. 

Your Ban Appeal has been Accepted.

This topic has been closed. If you have any further inquiries, contact a staff member.