Posted (edited)

Well, it's been mad. 

After more than two and a half years, it's time for me to finally ditch this shit and go onto a better game        8))

It's unfortunate that this kind of decision was rather forced upon me, however it was going to happen at some point in the near future anyway. I'm not one to really care about making special mentions, but @s8ncaat, you don't have to worry about me arguing every decision anymore. I can now go back to not being a bit of a dickhead to everyone.

The best quote that I think applies best over the year I'd been in ARC, and it's Commander for more than 6 months of it, was in this video: "He was asshole, but he was our asshole"

Cheers to the Gen10 boys, you lads made it actually tolerable getting on the server and made sure that Feb26th was the right decision.

Laters lads, probably still hang around the TS from time to time ❤️

gen10bestgen

Edited by AnnoyingTaco (Herd)
  • Love 5

Thank you for your contribution to the community over the time you were around Herd, good luck with your future endeavours!

See you later Herd, didn't know you for long but you were always a pleasant guy to talk to 🙂

The Ego you had served the name ARC Commander Proud. but seriously though you did well herd sad to see you go but hope you have fun with other games and having tuesday and saturday nights to yourself and not CO Meetings.

glad to see you got a gen out that ya proud of mate. much love fam

Dang it i'm gonna miss the epic A-17 Alpha but i guess it had to end somehow. Good luck with the future my dude!

Thanks for everything Herd, good luck with everything you decide to do mate. 

Glad I added A-17s funeral in my video. Hope you enjoyed my tribute.

/me salutes

Fite me in R6

I'll miss spamming the zoom on binoculars with you. All the best in the future mate.

😞 my little boy i trained up as an ARC SGT because our dad would neglect us 😞  as much as i joke about gen 8-10 it's a nostalgic time so goodluck at monash brudda 

• Love 1

15 hours ago, AnnoyingTaco (Herd) said:

and made sure that Feb26th was the right decision.

ouch

7 hours ago, Magnus said:

never forget the breach test

spacer.png

okay im crying in the club venator rn 

• Sad 1