Gypsyy

Gypsyy's Ban Appeal or Reduce.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your In-game Name: Gypsyy

Your Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/gypsyy/

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65878832

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who banned you?

The person who banned me was "Katar"

Length of the ban?

10 Weeks.

Reason of the ban?

The reason of the banned was "Continuous Warnings".

I had originally been given one last chance with 7 Warnings,

and proved to be a good player, until about 3 - 4 Days ago, I was falsely jailed, for no legitimate reason, and once I was taken out of jail I was

abused and told to "kill myself" by Astro, the person who originally put me into jail. I complained to Colonel Thorn, and all he did was tell him to

not do this certain thing again. 2 Days later, it was an event, and there was a role play situation happening, and I told Astro I was being threatend

by another clone, and Astro turned around and told me to "kill myself", yet again. And went on about how I'm nothing but a minge. Once this happened.

I complained yet again to Thorn, going off at him telling him to do his job as a rightful staff member, instead of giving out nothing but verbal warnings. 

I did lose my shit, but you can obviously see why, and I was given a one day ban because of this, and Astro wasn't even given an actual warning.

Put it in my perspective, if I was to do such a thing I would be banned permanently with no warnings or notices.

Why should we unban you?

I believe my ban should be reduced or pardoned, due to the fact I'm an active player on the server, an old veteran of Gateway Gaming from the old days.

and well know as a person who can actually have fun, and bring out some laughs. Another reason is that when I'm told to roleplay or put in a situation

where I have to roleplay, everybody knows I can, as my recent part of Navy, and Engineers. My final reason as of why I believe I should be unbanned,

or my ban should be reduced, is because, as I was given my last warning, I showed everyone how well I can take part in the server and how well I can roleplay,

and the only reason I stopped was due to the last incidents that had happened, and how no actual action was put in place except on me, for complaining.

Ty for reading bossmans - Your Favourite, Gypsyy ❤️

Edited by Gypsyy
  • Dislike 1
  • Dumb 1
  • Love 1
  • Quality Post 2
  • Confused 2

To start off, from my experiences playing/roleplaying with you. It has never been great. I recall seeing you Minge, FailRP, Tool abuse and Verbally abuse both staff & players. At first glance, you have painted a negative image for yourself by being toxic and very hostile in your responses; both in character and ooc. To reinforce my statements, it is apparent that your actions can be reflected by the amount of warns you have. This further proves that you should take a break and reconcile about your actions as a player. (ill go over this later.)

Incident 1:  (Don't have too much detail about this because I was AFK and got back to a report from Gypsyy)

In regards to the trooper Astro telling you to "Kill yourself." I don't remember him ever telling you to do such actions. In addition to that, I also do not remember you reporting such actions of Astro telling you to kill yourself in the first place. The first time you complained to me; was about a false arrest and how Astro accused you (or set you up). 

(Note: If you have proof of this please upload it so we can review and take this further.)

Incident 2:

To explain. The incident occurred while EM's were setting up the event. A random Shiny CT was minging and threatening Gypsyy, Gypsyy then responded by demanding CG to arrest the CT multiple times in a rude and unprofessional manner. After calling CG multiple times, some troopers from CG told you to leave them alone and contact staff about it. Astro then responded in a hostile manner. HOWEVER; while he did respond in hostility, he DID NOT tell you to "Kill Yourself." (Again, if you have proof of this show it.)

Summary:

I'm going to be straight forward and suggest something. I recommend you take the time to reconcile and reflect on your actions and attitudes. As it has been nothing but rubbish; the amount of player disrespect I see from you is disgusting and will not be tolerated in the server. (especially the fact that you were banned previously both by Vyve for "Extreme player and staff disrespect" and by Snow, you should have learned by now.) Another thing you should work on is your attitude towards roleplay. The times I see you in-game were always negative. You were Toxic, Power-hungry and unfriendly from the get-go. Reduce minging in front of players and play fairly with other members of the community. Nonetheless, I do wish that you can improve your behavior and come back to the community as a new individual. One that does not share the current characteristics that I aforementioned.

Edited by Buck7778
Deleted empty paragraphs, Fixed typos
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Alright, Just for clarity I was the banning Admin.

You stated yourself you were given "One last chance", this isn't a temporary thing you don't get chances reset after a short time of good behavior it takes along time to scrub a reputation of a previous ban and several formal staff warnings. I do admit, the ban reason I put doesn't cover the full situation. What lead up to the ban was this, You took a turret from Horn Company, you are not new to the server and should be more than aware those turrets are exclusive, secondly when a horn company trooper took the turret back you proceeded to RDM about, which I heard you chuckling about in the staff situation I brought you to. This was a 'nail in the coffin' situation, it showed to me you probably show little to no intent of improving yourself on the server and will probably continue to damage peoples experiences.

Outside of this, I'll go through a couple reasons why I think an otherwise light ban considering your past shouldn't be overturned.

Firstly, the reason you give as to why you should be un-banned, is that you're "Active" and a "Veteran". This, when push comes to shove doesn't really matter. It doesn't seem to give us any reasoning or rationale on why you repeatedly choose to break server rules and make the server less enjoyable for everyone else.

Secondly, as previously mentioned some of these warns are quite serious, and you've been banned before. You've been giving your chances, and you've had more than enough time to learn.

Overall, I thought you were amazing in Navy but it still doesn't outshine the hostility you've shown to players on this server, and your continued breaking of the server rules warrants a ban of this proportion in my eyes. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I really don't think you know how lucky you are that it wasn't permanent. You've been banned before, been warned countless times too. You've never really been a "good" trooper or had a good attitude. And as a side note, it doesn't matter if you're an old player, you still get treated the same as everyone else.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Buck7778 said:

To start off, from my experiences playing/roleplaying with you. It has never been great. I recall seeing you Minge, FailRP, Tool abuse and Verbally abuse both staff & players. At first glance, you have painted a negative image for yourself by being toxic and very hostile in your responses; both in character and ooc. To reinforce my statements, it is apparent that your actions can be reflected by the amount of warns you have. This further proves that you should take a break and reconcile about your actions as a player. (ill go over this later.)

Incident 1:  (Don't have too much detail about this because I was AFK and got back to a report from Gypsyy)

In regards to the trooper Astro telling you to "Kill yourself." I don't remember him ever telling you to do such actions. In addition to that, I also do not remember you reporting such actions of Astro telling you to kill yourself in the first place. The first time you complained to me; was about a false arrest and how Astro accused you (or set you up). 

(Note: If you have proof of this please upload it so we can review and take this further.)

Incident 2:

To explain. The incident occurred while EM's were setting up the event. A random Shiny CT was minging and threatening Gypsyy, Gypsyy then responded by demanding CG to arrest the CT multiple times in a rude and unprofessional manner. After calling CG multiple times, some troopers from CG told you to leave them alone and contact staff about it. Astro then responded in a hostile manner. HOWEVER; while he did respond in hostility, he DID NOT tell you to "Kill Yourself." (Again, if you have proof of this show it.)

Summary:

I'm going to be straight forward and suggest something. I recommend you take the time to reconcile and reflect on your actions and attitudes. As it has been nothing but rubbish; the amount of player disrespect I see from you is disgusting and will not be tolerated in the server. (especially the fact that you were banned previously both by Vyve for "Extreme player and staff disrespect" and by Snow, you should have learned by now.) Another thing you should work on is your attitude towards roleplay. The times I see you in-game were always negative. You were Toxic, Power-hungry and unfriendly from the get-go. Reduce minging in front of players and play fairly with other members of the community. Nonetheless, I do wish that you can improve your behavior and come back to the community as a new individual. One that does not share the current characteristics that I aforementioned.

Literally went straight to Thorn and told him about it. You were standing right next to him, don't know if you were AFK or not, but Astro literally said "By the way you're going you should kill yourself" lmao what

Edited by Gypsyy
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, Coric said:

You stated yourself you were given "One last chance", this isn't a temporary thing you don't get chances reset after a short time of good behavior it takes along time to scrub a reputation of a previous ban and several formal staff warnings. I do admit, the ban reason I put doesn't cover the full situation. What lead up to the ban was this, You took a turret from Horn Company, you are not new to the server and should be more than aware those turrets are exclusive, secondly when a horn company trooper took the turret back you proceeded to RDM about, which I heard you chuckling about in the staff situation I brought you to. This was a 'nail in the coffin' situation, it showed to me you probably show little to no intent of improving yourself on the server and will probably continue to damage peoples experiences.

Outside of this, I'll go through a couple reasons why I think an otherwise light ban considering your past shouldn't be overturned.

Firstly, the reason you give as to why you should be un-banned, is that you're "Active" and a "Veteran". This, when push comes to shove doesn't really matter. It doesn't seem to give us any reasoning or rationale on why you repeatedly choose to break server rules and make the server less enjoyable for everyone else.

Secondly, as previously mentioned some of these warns are quite serious, and you've been banned before. You've been giving your chances, and you've had more than enough time to learn.

Overall, I thought you were amazing in Navy but it still doesn't outshine the hostility you've shown to players on this server, and your continued breaking of the server rules warrants a ban of this proportion in my eyes. 

Again as I say, I was good in Navy, the only reason I stopped rping because no staff were doing there jobs when it came to me reporting something, literally reported the situation 4 times and all he copped out of it was a "Don't do it again"

• Dumb 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, Spirit said:

With some of the things I've seen and heard, it's lucky you weren't permanently banned. 

Yes of course, but I was given one last chance and proved to everyone I can be a good player, Just not going to put up with players getting away with stuff that I'd straight get perma banned for.

• Dislike 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Gypsyy said:

Again as I say, I was good in Navy, the only reason I stopped rping because no staff were doing there jobs when it came to me reporting something, literally reported the situation 4 times and all he copped out of it was a "Don't do it again"

First up, you can't expect staff members to know every player problems. That's not possible. if you're going to report a situation that keeps repeating itself, maybe have some kind of proof to back up your claims. (like I said; video proof, screenshot, copied text, etc.) Then the staff will be able to take the situation further and give harder punishments.

Secondly; you say that you stopped roleplaying because the staff team wasn't doing their jobs; that is a terrible excuse to start minging and being hostile with other players. 

Note: (We are doing our jobs; you're just not getting the response or results you want, and because you're not happy with the staff teams responses. you are minging and being toxic in-game which isnt acceptable). I recommend you re-read what I said; as you have taken my response greatly out of context. You reported an incident ONCE and did not provide any context to previous reports. Therefore, there was a lack of punishment towards the party that did you wrong. I'm going to repeat this again, Have Proof of the incident so staff members can look into it. I won't be dishing out warns or bans without having a complete understanding of the situation, and I won't lean towards one side because someone claims that it was a repeated offense without proof.

2 hours ago, Gypsyy said:

Yes of course, but I was given one last chance and proved to everyone I can be a good player.

One chance is one chance. Just because you have justified an improvement in your actions does not let you off and give you more chances. You have to maintain your reputation and prove that you have improved in the long-term. 

• Love 2

On 6/13/2019 at 7:57 PM, Gypsyy said:

I was falsely jailed, for no legitimate reason, and once I was taken out of jail I was

abused and told to "kill myself" by Astro, the person who originally put me into jail. I complained to Colonel Thorn, and all he did was tell him to

not do this certain thing again. 2 Days later, it was an event, and there was a role play situation happening, and I told Astro I was being threatend

by another clone, and Astro turned around and told me to "kill myself",

A few things about these statements:

First; you weren't jailed for no reason, you trespassed in RSEC which even if you are a Engineer doesn't mean you can just walk into RSEC without repercussions.

Second; I never once said the words "Kill Yourself" as I personally don't like that phrase

Third; The "Roleplay Situation" that you mentioned was during the setup for an event, In which you were minging and trying to order CG around to which I will admit I responded in a harsh tone but not with those words.

Forth; You never had talked to thorn that i'm aware of as I was never talked to about these incidents.

As Buck has said, if you have proof of what I said then I would admit to wrongdoing but seeing as none of these events happened in the way you described them then I will hold my stance of innocent in this case.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Astro said:

A few things about these statements:

First; you weren't jailed for no reason, you trespassed in RSEC which even if you are a Engineer doesn't mean you can just walk into RSEC without repercussions.

Second; I never once said the words "Kill Yourself" as I personally don't like that phrase

Third; The "Roleplay Situation" that you mentioned was during the setup for an event, In which you were minging and trying to order CG around to which I will admit I responded in a harsh tone but not with those words.

Forth; You never had talked to thorn that i'm aware of as I was never talked to about these incidents.

As Buck has said, if you have proof of what I said then I would admit to wrongdoing but seeing as none of these events happened in the way you described them then I will hold my stance of innocent in this case.

In that one statement, I've never so much bullshit aha

• Dumb 1
  • Angry React 2

I'd give the prudent advice that if you wish to give a rebuttal to what someone has said, you refrain from doing it in such a vulgar manner.

I don't particularly want to drone on, simply rehashing what everyone has stated prior. However, we will review your case in full, that being the incident, the responses on your ban appeal and your own responses. You should be updated in a matter of days the result of your appeal once we've been assured we've investigated the matter fully.

Regards, 

Ajax

• Love 1

On 6/13/2019 at 7:57 PM, Gypsyy said:

an old veteran of Gateway Gaming from the old days

Please remove this from your appeal if you are serious about it, it paints a really bad image

On 6/13/2019 at 10:47 PM, Coric said:

Alright I am going to start off, As Tmod Snow and myself gave him his last warning, I invited him into navy to see how he behaved (Based on past experiences) indeed he was great, I kept an eye on him, he was still mingey but to no extent that was too serious, Gypsyy I told you that if you messed up once then you were out But it seems that when I went inactive for a short time for exams he went and got himself banned again, Indeed he has many warns, some of which were put on him by myself

(If I remember correctly?)

He did show potential in navy and was willing to RP more than most, Gypsyy, You deserve this ban, especially after the crap I heard when coming back, you are lucky it wasn't a permanent ban.

When you get back from your ban, If you ever do I am willing to see you in navy, Stop putting yourself into shitty situations and you will do fine.

Oh and buddy, Stop using your positives to wash your negatives, I do it too, Keep up the positives cut out the negatives and you wouldn't have these situations.

And if you seriously want to be unbanned maybe saying someones reply is "bullshit" and being vulgar is the opposite of what you should do

Edited by JamWay

17 hours ago, JamWay said:

Please remove this from your appeal if you are serious about it, it paints a really bad image

Alright I am going to start off, As Tmod Snow and myself gave him his last warning, I invited him into navy to see how he behaved (Based on past experiences) indeed he was great, I kept an eye on him, he was still mingey but to no extent that was too serious, Gypsyy I told you that if you messed up once then you were out But it seems that when I went inactive for a short time for exams he went and got himself banned again, Indeed he has many warns, some of which were put on him by myself

(If I remember correctly?)

He did show potential in navy and was willing to RP more than most, Gypsyy, You deserve this ban, especially after the crap I heard when coming back, you are lucky it wasn't a permanent ban.

When you get back from your ban, If you ever do I am willing to see you in navy, Stop putting yourself into shitty situations and you will do fine.

But hang on, every story has 2 sides and you never let met explain mine, bit bias true?

• Dislike 1

17 hours ago, JamWay said:

Oh and buddy, Stop using your positives to wash your negatives, I do it too, Keep up the positives cut out the negatives and you wouldn't have these situations.

And if you seriously want to be unbanned maybe saying someones reply is "bullshit" and being vulgar is the opposite of what you should do

rahhhhh kb g its a server you spend 75% of your life on kbbbb wagwan ahahahaha

• Dumb 1

Your Appeal has been Denied.

I will cite some of the reasons that aided us in making our decision:

• The lack of cohesive and logical reasoning as to why your appeal should be accepted.
  • Your previous transgressions that culminated to the ban.
  • The overwhelming amount of statements contrary to your own.

Feel free to appeal your ban again in one month.