Do you have TS3 Installed?

Yes, and I use it frequently.

Do you enjoy helping other people?

Yes, I enjoy helping anyone I can.

Are you willing to test your stress?

Yes.

List your current playtime:

1500+

Are you willing to learn new ways to approach situations?

Yes, I am up for any help and am willing to learn any new ways to approach different situations.

Do you have a problem with any of our current staff members?

Not at all.

Requirements:

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:200485519

Steam Profile Link:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198361236766/

Current in game alias:

Senior General Kit Fisto, Warrant Officer 2427 Thanatos, Leading Crewman Kowalski.

How known are you on a scale of 1-10 (10 being everyone knows you):

How will you becoming a moderator make an impact on the community?

I believe that I will have a positive impact on the server because of past experience as a moderator (Even though I wasn’t the most well behaved) and being able to help the current staff team by taking up every opportunity to solve problems gateway gamers are having by taking tickets so that higher staff members don’t need to worry about taking them, leaving them to relax until a problem that require them comes around. In the end all I wish to do is give back to a server that has given me so much.

Do you use our Teamspeak server often?

Yes, always.

Situations:

1. A user is RDMing and Insulting other users. You are the only staff available to deal with the situation. What do you do?

I would confirm that the player is RDMing by checking logs (/logs), I would then teleport them to me (!bring Name) to an area others can’t reach (E.G: Above the venator/map, staff rooms), If they kill in console or try running I would freeze them with my pysgun, I would then ask why they are running around RDMing and insulting other users. If explain why they were I would check their warns (!wans) and if they have many or major warnings I would then ban (!ban Name 30 RDM X# / Insulting, Come back when you are ready to behave) for 30 minutes to an hour depending on the severity of the warning being given and others that the user has collected. But if he doesn't have major or many I would and give them a warning (!warn Name RDM X# / Insulting players) after I would explain to them that if they continue there will be worse consequences. Then I would unfreeze them if they were frozen and then I would administer to the cadet training room and run them over the server rules if they are new and make sure they understand so it doesn’t happen again, If they know/have played the server for a while I would just TP (!return Name) them back to where they were last. I would also follow the user in administrate for a little bit just to make sure that they do not continue.

2. A group of users have confronted you and explain how another user was breaking some server rules earlier (RDMing and Climb Swep abusing). The users threaten that they want immediate action otherwise they will leave the server. What do you do?

I would bring (!bring Name X#) them to a secluded area (E.G: Above the venator/map, or staff rooms) ask if they know who the offender was If they do (Definite), I would bring (!bring Name) them to a secluded area, But if they are unsure I would check logs (/logs) and bring the user. After teleporting the user I would then freeze if the run or kill in console, I would also make sure to move the group away from the jailed player if any excessive profanity towards each other or arguments started, then I would proceed to ask the group of players what they were doing when they were RDMed, I would also check logs (/logs) to make sure their story lines up (E.G: They say they did nothing but logs say they shot first), I would then go ask the accused player and ask why they were RDMing and abuse players with climb swep, after/if they decide to tell me, I would them check their warns (!warns) and give them the appropriate warn for what they did (!warn Name RDM X# / Climb swep abusing) and then would inform the other players that it has been dealt with and that if they have anymore problems in the future, feel free to ask myself or any other staff. Then I would return the players (!return Name X#) and then I would go the the player that was warned and would unfreeze them and bring (!bring Name) them to the cadet room so I could explain the rules and tell them that if this continues there will be worse punishments, then I would let the player go.

3. A user has threatened to DDoS and take down the server. What do you do?

I would go to (!goto Name) the player and try to talk to them about the threats and why they want to DDoS the server. After having a talk to them I would try to talk them out of attacking the server and see if they wish to play the game like everyone else. If they stop the threats and continues on as a normal user I would give them a three day ban (!ban Name 3d Threats of DDoS) and that once its over I would tell them that if they ever threaten the server again it's a permanent ban, I would also tell a senior or Exec staff. But if they continue to threaten the server and won’t stop then I would ban (!ban Name 0 Threats to DDoS) the player and then inform an Senior or exec staff asap and give them the users steam ID.

4. A Commander and Lieutenant are arguing in front of debrief. It is getting quite heated. The context to the argument is unknown to you. What do you do?

First I would check in admin chat or PM the EM to see if the argument is an in character thing/ for the debrief, If it is not apart of the event and they are just shouting at each other I would bring them away from the debriefing (!bring Name X2) and would freeze them both away from each other so they do not continue yelling, I would then explain to them how screaming at each other during a debriefing is childish and how as commander and lieutenant are meant to be role models to players and how the way they were acting is unacceptable and that if anything like this ever happens during something like briefing they will both be in much more trouble than what they are this time.I would then warn them both (!warn Name Fail RP/Verbal abuse X2), Then I would return (!return Name X2) them both and spectate them in administrate to make sure it doesn’t start again.

5. A Cadet has been complaining and wondering around because he hasn't been trained yet. He seems like a minge to you and you're not sure if he is really here to play. What do you do?

If the cadet somehow makes their way out of the training I would go to them (!goto Name) and walk them back to the cadet room, I would then explain that they can’t leave until they are trained, if they are interested in being trained I would start right away. But if they are acting a little mingy or are trying to run I would give them a verbal warning stating that if they continue to run around and refuse to be trained that they will be kicked and if they wish to come play that they need to be trained. I would then start their training if they wish to, making it as enjoyable and interesting as possible but also having it as proper and so that they learn everything they need. After finishing their training I would white list them and if they wanted to, take them on a tiki tour of our ship or base and try give them a reason not to minge and stay on the server.

Edited by Jarr

+1. Application is very *VERY* detailed, you clearly know what you're doing Jarr. You deserve T-mod.

Posted (edited)

Application is well thought out and detailed, you're an active helpful player and you deserve a shot at a Trial at least. +1

Edited by Loc

My only misgiving with you, the detail of your application aside, is that of course, we had to remove you from staff previously because despite warnings, you abused your staff powers and did not actively do your duty as well as we expected, so I'll be succinct - what assurances do we have that it simply won't just devolve back into that situation?

Posted (edited)

My only misgiving with you, the detail of your application aside, is that of course, we had to remove you from staff previously because despite warnings, you abused your staff powers and did not actively do your duty as well as we expected, so I'll be succinct - what assurances do we have that it simply won't just devolve back into that situation?

I believe that when I first got mod I thought that it would never leave me and that led me to believe that I could do stupid things with my power. But after being removed and after all the things I did, I see how my ways back then were dumb, and that now I have matured past the point of me finding fun in abusing a privilege for personal gain or for silly moments. I can assure you that it won't happen again.

Edited by Jarr

I Legit have a video of you shooting CG from less than a day ago...

Love you Jarr but your a suck staff Member,

+1 I Believe that Jarr Deserves another chance at Moderator, He is a nice guy and i think he deserves to have another chance.

I cannot say extremely recently as I've been away, but from when I was last playing on the server (About 2 weeks ago) I'm not sure if you've really evolved from the dude you were as staff. You're a great guy, but I don't think you're fit for staff.