Sign in to follow this  
Ace

Abusing defibs.

I truly believe that medics are abusing their defibs way too much. Not all of them, but the rule needs to be enforced harder I feel. Perhaps make it a warnable offence. (Unless it already is)

If they're abusing their defibs, you have two choices to make to solve it. One you can report it to their CO's or you can do /ticket to contact a Staff Member if they can solve it. There are rules for it, it's only used on down troopers, not on live troopers.

@Ace If you do catch people abusing defibs you can tell them off and if they don't listen you can resort to what Andy stated above. Defib abuse is a warnable offence as well.

5 minutes ago, Gibbzy said:

@Ace If you do catch people abusing defibs you can tell them off and if they don't listen you can resort to what Andy stated above. Defib abuse is a warnable offence as well.

Alright thanks for letting me know it is warnable, I mentioned it in admin chat before and no one rly cared so I didnt know

Seems more like a staff matter than anything, standard spiel here. Report players misusing their defibrillators through the /ticket system. If the matter is consistent or the issue seems solely from a particular regiment contact their Commanding Officer, or Republic High Command and there should be reprimands.

21 minutes ago, Coric said:

Seems more like a staff matter than anything, standard spiel here. Report players misusing their defibrillators through the /ticket system. If the matter is consistent or the issue seems solely from a particular regiment contact their Commanding Officer, or Republic High Command and there should be reprimands.

Yeah it is a staff matter more than anything, just thought it was worth bringing up.

38 minutes ago, Rein/Shockwave said:

Give me a PM or a DM if one of my boys do such.

Will do man.