Sign in to follow this  
WraitheAU

Farewell scumbags and fiends, Seeya Stooge ;)

Well as of today I have been apart / playing gateway gaming for all of 2 years, roughly staff for 1 year and a community supporter for 6 months from my last community support and have enjoyed roughly not even half of that time because of 1 inescapable fact and that is the friends group that plagues this server.

Since my stint as staff I witnessed what is and was s8n's friend group rise with power and gain more footing as time went on. In the early days while I was still a little ol' Moderator, I saw behavior that should have been punished or warns given but it all got let slide and kept moving on. During the later days like my time as Administrator, Senior Admin and even to Head Admin was when I saw it for its full worth with people leaving then returning and being putting straight back to old positions  i.e. Raider, Ren, Beatroot, Zia. I saw players get warned for behavior and staff striked and demoted for the same behavior that plagued the then at the time staff team with majority being s8ns friends group i.e. When Storm Lily got striked and demoted for announcing the word N**** (you catch the censorship) in a roughly small group of people yet s8n and Zia would fling this word around daily and freely within player earshot or in free conversation. 

By the time I hit Server Manager is when I had had enough as by this time my word meant nothing to s8n and stooge failed to listen to my opinions aswell i.e. The return of Alluh to the server and him being granted a staff position even though the staff was against it and Alluh receiving Tarkin when though all commanding players voted against him receiving said roll and when brought to Stooge for his help he flat out ignored me. 

I've witnessed friend group members get either fast tracked through to trial staff even when we had older and more viable players wanting a trial or free positions within regiments i.e. latest being Beatroot coming back after leaving again and being given Null ARC when though this should be a position of respect and someone who has earned the roll, I've witnessed content get added for friend group regiments when denied for other regiments, Models added quicker for friend group regiments when other players were waiting on donations i.e. The loiter squad being added. I've witnessed staff be left in positions when they should have been removed for inactivity when though I requested them for removal for weeks i.e. Zombie and Remi during their time as staff. 

during my final days on the server I sent a message to stooge exclaiming that I was leaving community supporter and was greeted with (removed, I'm sorry pal but that isnt on. FYI I called him a sook - stooge) and claimed he wasn't in the mood to deal with this. I know that this is a private conversation and a little awkward situation occur when I sent the original but /me shrugs

I was told that as Server Manager I did absolutely nothing and had since been replaced with someone better (Ren) but look where that got you all with him resigning only 1 week later lol, the fact that s8n was running things limited me to a glorified Head admin role and we constantly butted heads because of this, I was only ever allowed low level server access i.e. restarting and turning off/on the server, I was never taught how to code jobs (was meant to be taught by stooge but /me shrugs again) even though this is the basic job of the server manager on say Imperial gaming. 

At the end of the day this more of a F-You too certain people and a cya later to some genuine people that are left. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Quality Post 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

Wow no mention of me
Anyways yeh... my stance on this has already been stated elsewhere and is know by those who are meant to, Had fun with ya mate, keep in touch.

Edit: TFW this is probably going to be deleted with little reason, even pointed out the one rule break in it and it was fixed so theres no reason if it is but ehh

Cya in S&Box

Edited by AvaryAce
Forgot something
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, AnnoyingTaco (Herd) said:

We've obviously had our differences in the past, but I can respect any man who wants to speak up about this sort of stuff.

Its time something was said.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

One of the reasons I was happy to leave this place behind in the end. Gateway is dominated by little high-school level cliques with the Scumbags being the popular girl group at the top, having control in almost every aspect of the environment leading their friends to the top for the sake of just being in that clique. It's always been pathetic to see, and I'm glad someone who has been here longer than I was and has been apart of the inner workings much more said it. 

Love you lup-lup ☻

Edited by Snap
Removed wierd space underneath
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Another man has seen the light, Follow his example and turn away from this shit. Real Talk, That certain group is damaging the server and its why I left the first time. Follow @Cents @WraitheAU @Snap 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Quality Post 1

Posted (edited)

This is exactly why I left gateway back in 2016 when I was a commander gateway is toxic as hell always has been

Edited by Sharp/Lemony
  • Love 1

Alright so context for those messages, Whether you want to see me negatively for them.

Simba messages me frequently about problems he is having with the server, almost every single time. And he messaged me initially with that copy paste message you both sent me and I have a personal relationship with Simba that is not business and I don't need to stroke his ego whenever he donates money. When I received this message from simba I gave him a response that is normal for both of us. 
You also both sent me the same message, so I gave you a copy paste of exactly what I sent simba and I was currently busy myself dealing with stuff. Regardless I then got on teamspeak and spoke to you both in a 1 on 2 scenario and then 1 on 1's. I offered to assist with any issues both of you have @Simba can back me up here. I offered to help you and you denied it.

So honestly, Fuck off with your no appreciation bullshit. I appreciate the work everyone does for this server and all the funding we receive to keep the server alive. Stop trying to use this as an excuse to make me look like a demon and that I don't appreciate people. Regarding your comments about being a useless server manager, I remember having hour long conversations with you about stuff I wanted you to do, you had an opportunity to show us that you could help but you did the bare minimum.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

As for the rest of you, If you continue to turn this into a hate thread I will simply remove all peoples posts and leave Lupus's post.

Posted (edited)

Ignoring the whole slur meme shit part of this thread, glad you covered the last 2 smaller paragraphs on your side, Stooge. But nothing about the other 4 paragraphs and the primary topic of the post?

Edited by Snap
pragraphs*

Honestly won't agree but won't disagree with everything said but looking at the comments I see people I personally want fucked off due to a constant negative standpoint as well as never wanting to move forward, I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to stand my ground but if the server was toxic to you at any point of time it may be because of something you have done or constantly did yea I won't fully agree with the scum bags and at the best of the time ill smack my head on their door like the rest but I'm not gonna give up because of that ill learn from my mistakes and keep moving on as the server does.

it will be sad to see you leave lupus and I wish you chose a better way to leave then this.

• Love 3

2 minutes ago, The_Mainman said:

No Hate in this post but looking inward at recent resignations, 3 Senior Staff Members have left in 2 weeks all citing cynicism and displeasure at how Gateway is Run, Plus everyone in this post. At what point do you attempt to fix this issue, Food for thought...

You left for Head EM on a slump server, get out of here

• Like 2
  • Dumb 1

I cannot say I'm awfully surprised but this thread is probably getting out of control, and I'd recommend a forum moderator locks it before it gets worse.

The server's far from perfect, you'd be ignorant to say otherwise, but these childish 'callout' posts and such really don't do anything outside of get people heated. If you have issues with a player or someone on the server, regardless of their position, there's a million better ways to deal with it then whatever the hell is happening above me. 

If you wish to talk something out, my chats open, but again, pissing over each other on this forums post won't solve shit and is a waste of every-bodies time. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Christ this just turned into a pointless personal insult fest, but the point still stands that hasn't exactly been disputed yet of the Scumbags and the clique-based nature of gateway. Which if nobody realized, was the primary post topic as well as the leaving words of a long standing community member.

If you're here to reply/quote someone else with a personal insult and nothing to contribute to the topic at hand please try and have some self-control.

Edited by Snap
  • Like 1
  • Dumb 1

6 minutes ago, Coric said:

I cannot say I'm awfully surprised but this thread is probably getting out of control, and I'd recommend a forum moderator locks it before it gets worse.

The server's far from perfect, you'd be ignorant to say otherwise, but these childish 'callout' posts and such really don't do anything outside of get people heated. If you have issues with a player or someone on the server, regardless of their position, there's a million better ways to deal with it then whatever the hell is happening above me. 

If you wish to talk something out, my chats open, but again, pissing over each other on this forums post won't solve shit and is a waste of every-bodies time. 

This post is going to be locked. I agree but I'll offer a another solution. If you have a VALID point and seriously feel like your voice must be heard then message me on the forums. I will listen if it is credible and makes sense. I've tried to help settle the difference between lupus's friend group and satans friends group. I stay away from this because its not a large issue like you are stating it to be. However, you have my word that I will peer a close eye over the server for the next coming weeks and or months and if I deem this to be an issue it will be resolved in a suitable manner. 

That being said Lupus I do appreciate the credible work that you did, I enjoyed talking to you when we got the chance to talk. Have a good future, but I Don't believe your future lies here so do us a favor and leave peacefully.  

You had all the power in the world as Server Manager, you chose to use that as a title for yourself instead of pushing the agenda of what a good Server Manager should do, you weren’t eager to learn or do anything, "I don't do more than the minimum amount required of me." as you said. When you actually tried to do something, It was shut down by the community because of Its stupidity or because It's a poor idea or shut down by myself for the same reasons.

As for the allegations against me and my friends group, I’d like to make my current friends groups in-game and staff roles apparent;

Alluh - Not playing the server

Tastik - Not playing the server

Janda - Not playing the server

Aleks - Not playing the server

Ren - Not playing the server

Omo - Moved onto IG

Zia (Prudii Skirata and Admin) - Currently tryharding for Senior Admin, he hops on and does everything he can and run around as Prudii Skirata.

Sevens (Ordo Skirata and Admin) - Hops on and does tickets, runs around as Ordo and hops off, is busy with work sometimes

Budds (Clone Trooper and Admin) - Hops on and does tickets and hops off, busy worker and uni man.

Ajax (Clone Trooper and Senior Admin) - Ajax who essentially runs the staff team at the moment, most staff-related matters things are done by his doing. 

Beatroot (Kal Skirata and User) - Has 0 “power”. Kal Skirata (a rankless "meme" job) was given to Beatroot by Sevens, not me. 

I fail to see what actual “power” my friends group houses, however, I’ll touch on the “bias” toward the “scumbag” friends group that I’ve apparently shown.

Alluh got given Advisor and Tarkin due to his previous nature as a Senior Admin and I’ll admit because he was a close friend and I could trust him but also because of him wanting to help out the server and take some of the weight off my shoulders. We both constructed a number of documents and resources together that the server still uses and I’m fairly certain 90% of people would deem these documents useful and an asset to the server. He did a large number of staff ordeals with his Advisor/Senior Admin rank, If he was here for power, he wouldn’t have left as he did.

Beatroot got given Advisor with the recommendation by Stooge and Ren, he assisted Ren with the staff team and took some of the weight off his shoulders. Beatroot left for real life reasons, If he really was here for the “power” he would have stayed.

Zia and Raider were given Moderator due to lack of staff members and them proving to be notable and good prior staff members, you even agreed with me on this and agreed to bring them in as Moderators.

As for the allegations for bias content, I’ve stayed up for countless hours and ruined my sleeping pattern troubleshooting server bugs, adding content, talking to foreign content creators and adding players donations and playermodels (at times couldn’t be helped, sometimes packs aren’t owned by myself so I can’t update/add to them). This is probably the only part of this post that doesn’t sit well with me the most considering how much I’ve done for this server, the custom gamemode, phase 2, the forums and a bunch of other smaller projects.

What you and everyone else who thinks the same needs to realize, Is that my friends group has nothing to do with any changes that happen with the server, I might go to them and ask an opinion but they don’t whatsoever influence my ideology or my motives towards the server. I’d hope that by now, that everything I’ve done is evidently for the players as a whole, If I wanted to give all my friends all of this so-called power you think they already have, they’d all be RHC and high staff ranks.

Nonetheless, this post is rather libelous, It just seems like you’re trying to destroy my credibility (somehow) and make me look like a tyrant and a bad guy. You need to also remember it was me who had the final say whether you got Server Manager, and when the “scumbags” and whoever else told me that it was a shit idea to give you Server Manager, did I listen to them? Nope.

I've got no problem with you personally Lupus, for the most part, we get along outside of Garry's Mod, but this is a broken record at this point.

If anyone wants to discuss this with me, feel free to contact me via forum messages, steam, teamspeak or discord. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Confused 1